026
90 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took the group a while to find a hotel that allowed overnight stays. Most were only available in half-hour increments for photoshoots. To be fair, most people in the city did not travel, and those from outside the city were too poor to afford a hotel when they did come to town, instead staying in a hostel in the ghettos. The hotel they did find was an upscale, luxurious tower, primarily used -- according to rumour -- for unfaithful gnom men to have sex with their male friends.

Staying in a gay sex hotel didn't bother the group, fortunately, and even more fortunately, they were allowed to pay upon checking out rather than in advance. Great news, because they had no money. No *home tokens*, anyway. They got two rooms: one for Noah, Sven, and Jori and the other for Berenice and Cardi.

Berenice was used to sharing a bed with Cardi, since they shared an even smaller cot on the airship. She thought for sure that she would be able to get away with masturbating quietly. She waited a while in the darkness, waiting for Cardi to fall asleep. Then, when she was sure Cardi was unconscious, she placed her hand between her legs and rocked her hips slowly, grinding her crotch against the thumb side of her hand. By then, her thoughts were full of Noah. How dashing he looked in his armour. How cute he looked out of it. His soft, pinkish skin, and messy black hair. The way his youthful emotions were easily led astray.

She rocked her hips slowly, breathing through her nose in sync with her movement. She thought of kissing Noah. If only they had gone further. If only he wasn't in love with Chastity. She knew if she pursued him aggressively enough, she could likely have him. He was young and manipulable. She could tempt him if she wanted to. But she respected him too much for that. No, this had to remain her private fantasy. Her thoughts turned further into the past to when she had actually had sex with Noah. She didn't love him then, not more than platonic love, and he didn't love her either. But it had still been incredible, especially when Noah used her sheeple nature to enhance her pleasure. The mind-shattering orgasm he gave her was a memory she'd never forget.

Her free hand searched through her wool and found her nipple. She sucked air in quickly through her nose when she touched it. It was so sensitive, being protected most of the time by her wool.

"Bee?" asked a tired, feminine voice.

Berenice's hands snapped to a more natural position, not wanting to be seen masturbating, even though the room was nearly pitch black. "Cardi? Thou art roused?"

"Yeah. I can't sleep. I'm too excited," said Cardi. She was close, and Berenice could feel her breath when she spoke.

"Excited? For what cause?" asked Berenice, still heavy of breath. Her crotch tingled, and she felt frustration at Cardi being awake.

"Well," said Cardi. "It's this whole Antimogne thing. I am simply hoping there will be a way to make the Heart the prime god."

"Ah. Those are lofty ambitions, Cardi. Not matters for contemplation at night. Why not thee relax and seek some rest?" asked Berenice softly.

"Yeah, I know. You're right. Sorry."

"Good night," said Berenice.

"Wait, Berenice?" Cardi asked.

"Aye?"

"What were you doing a few seconds ago? Why were you moving like that?"

Berenice's eyes went wide, and she was glad Cardi couldn't see the surprise on her face. "Oh, was I keeping thee awake? I am sorry, Cardi."

"No," said Cardi, "It's not that. I was just wondering what you were doing. I thought you'd be taking your own advice and trying to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. We gotta find a way to make some tokens."

Berenice sighed. She knew it was better to be honest than to beat around the bush. "I was in the act of self-pleasure, Cardi. I was masturbating."

"Huh? What's that?" asked Cardi.

Cardi couldn't see Berenice blushing. "It is akin to carnal congress, but 'tis a deed done alone. Thou dost stimulate thine own feminine parts for pleasure."

"Oh, really? That's weird. I mean, no offence! Does everyone do it?"

"Methinks all men do. I have heard tell of some women who indulge, like myself, and others who do not. It appears to hinge on the ease with which they can attain climax."

"Climax?"

"Orgasm. 'Tis the pinnacle of pleasure. An eruption in the mind which doth obliterate all cares and all thoughts and feelings save for intense corporeal pleasure. 'Tis wondrous, in sooth. Thou hast not known it, I surmise. Hast thou ever touched thyself?"

"No, I haven't," said Cardi shamelessly. "Should I try it?"

Berenice couldn't see her and wouldn't be able to tell anyway with her pink skin, but she was sure Cardi wouldn't be blushing. How nice it must be, Berenice thought, to exist free from all the forms of shame one's upbringing imparts. The freedom of innocence was known among children, but it was unusual to meet an adult like Cardi who was so pure. "If thou wouldst like to, of course thou mayest. 'Tis thine own body, and there are no consequences for doing it. So long as thou doest it not where others may behold thee."

"Okay..." said Cardi. "I kind of want to try it now. You made it sound so amazing. But I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how?"

Berenice went to protest, but then she had a thought. If she didn't teach Cardi how to masturbate, then who would? The poor girl would go her whole life not knowing. It's not as if she would receive pillow training like a sheeple slave girl. "Very well," said Berenice. "I will instruct thee in the manner of it."

"Yes! Thanks, Bee! I bet it's going to be awesome! I love you!" Berenice felt a soft, wet touch on her lips as Cardi kissed her. It was an innocent, friendly peck. Cardi had taken to kissing people, and Berenice hadn't yet explained to her the nuances of who you're supposed to kiss and when. "So what do I do?" Cardi asked.

"Well, I do it in a somewhat peculiar manner: slow and with much pressure. But I shall guide thee in the usual way. Knowest thou where thy clitoris is?"

"Uhh, no. That's part of my vagina?"

"On the outside, aye. Near the summit. Below-" Berenice was going to refer to wool or pubic hair but realized Cardi had neither. "Nevermind. It ought to feel more intense when touched than other parts. Try if thou canst feel it."

There was a period of quiet where Cardi felt around in her underwear. Berenice waited patiently, not sure precisely where Cardi was touching, but hearing the occasional rubbing of fabric against fabric or the faint squelching sound of Cardi's moist flesh.

After a few minutes, Cardi spoke. "I don't get it. It all feels the same to me."

"'Tis the size of a pea. Near the top. Do you feel it?"

Cardi tried again but couldn't find it. "I don't know what you're talking about. Can you help me?"

Berenice swallowed. Cardi wanted Berenice to help her by touch? It was out of the question. Berenice wasn't a lesbian! And masturbation was supposed to be a private affair. Yet, she did want to help Cardi. And it's not as if one brief touch would be the end of the world. "Alright, Cardi. I shall steer thy hands to the correct spot. Then thou art on thine own."

"Okay, thanks, Bee."

Berenice felt for Cardi's hand under the soft covers. She found Cardi's arm and then found her hand. Then, taking Cardi's hand under her own, she slowly guided Cardi's hand down toward her crotch, slipping it underneath Cardi's panties. The air felt warm and wet on Berenice's fingers. First, she overshot, but then pulled back to the correct point.

"There," said Berenice, taking her hand from Cardi's crotch.

"Okay. Now, what do I do?"

"Now move thine hand slowly."

"How?"

"Try in small circles. Experiment. Each woman is her own unique instrument."

Cardi fumbled around under the covers. "I don't really feel anything."

"Nothing? Try swifter, perhaps, or with more force."

For a few minutes, Cardi masturbated while Berenice waited to hear some sign that it was working. Once it was, she could roll over and leave Cardi to her business while she attended to her own. But, she had yet to hear a whimper of any sort. Soon, Cardi spoke again.

"It's not working, Bee. I don't feel anything."

Was she a difficult case? Berenice knew that it was harder for some women than others. For some, fingers weren't enough, and a tongue was required. Yet, Cardi was not flexible enough to do that on her own. She would need a partner.

"I am sorry, Cardi, but if thou feelest nothing, thou mightst not be capable of it. Some women simply cannot. Others require a tongue rather than a finger. For that, thou wilt need to find a partner to help thee."

"Aww. Would you help me?" she asked innocently.

"No, Cardi. 'Tis meant to be with someone thou art in love with. Or, well... It need not be, but it should be with someone thou art... Not merely a common friend. Someone special."

"You're special to me, Bee. How come you can't help me?"

"I know not, Cardi. 'Tis simply not a thing friends do. I mean, some friends do engage in it -- friends with benefits, some call them -- but that's different from what we are."

"Oh, okay. How come we're not friends with benefits? What's the difference?" asked Cardi, not sensing that Berenice was feeling awkward discussing the topic.

"Well, were we to become friends with benefits, we would need to decide that was what we both desired."

"Well, I desire it. Do you?" asked Cardi.

It was so simple for her, thought Berenice. In Cardi's mind, if they both desired it, then they could just do it. It was more complicated than that, though. There were so many layers to something like this. It was so complex. Berenice wanted to help Cardi reach orgasm. She even thought it would be fun to help her more directly. She loved helping people like that. But it just wasn't what she was supposed to do. She had a duty... She was sure one of her duties interfered with her ability to help Cardi, she just wasn't sure which one.

"'Tis not that I lack any desire. I am certain 'twould be fun. But it would be carnal, Cardi. If I touched thee for thy pleasure, it would be sex. We cannot have sex."

"Why not?"

Butterflies flew in Berenice's stomach. Why not? The question hung in the air. Was there a reason she couldn't have sex with Cardi? She wasn't in love with Cardi, nor was Cardi in love with her, but she had had sex many times without love. That was okay, wasn't it? She enjoyed it. She enjoyed pleasing others. Was there anything wrong with helping Cardi climax? It wouldn't ruin their friendship, she was sure. Cardi seemed to love everyone unconditionally. It wouldn't be the first time she gave oral sex to another woman, either, though it would be the first time she did it without being forced into it. Berenice swallowed. "I- Alright, Cardi. I will do it. I will aid thee. Okay? If thou art certain, I will use my tongue to help thee reach climax. Just this once, okay?"

"Yes! Amazing! Thanks, Berenice!" said Cardi excitedly.

Berenice thought maybe she should kiss Cardi or something first, but Cardi was not her lover. She would feel strange kissing her, even on her body. So, instead, she pulled the blankets down and got on her knees between Cardi's legs. "Take off thy panties, Cardi," whispered Berenice in the darkness.

Cardi did as she was told, arching her back slightly so she could take them off. Berenice set them aside once they were off and bent down with her head between Cardi's legs. She started soft, licking gently around the edges of Cardi's pussy, trying to tease her. They were just friends, but Berenice wasn't shy. She would try to blow Cardi's mind if she could. From Cardi's breathing, she seemed to enjoy the teasing, and Berenice slowly worked her way toward Cardi's clitoris.

Her long tongue slowly slid over Cardi's clitoris. She sucked on it gently and swirled her tongue around in different patterns, and at different speeds. But she didn't seem to be getting a reaction from Cardi.

"How is it, Cardi? Dost thou feel aught?"

"Uhh," said Cardi quietly. "It feels nice, I guess."

"But not pleasurable?"

"I don't know."

Berenice returned to licking Cardi. She tried licking with more intensity, holding Cardi's hips with both hands while she licked her, but that made Cardi's hips squirm.

"Stop! It's too much!" Cardi protested quietly.

Berenice decided to lower the intensity again. This made Cardi relax. But it wasn't working. Berenice tried different things, hoping to get a positive reaction. Finally, she pushed Cardi's knees up toward her chest so she could stick her long, sheep tongue in Cardi's vagina. When she did, Cardi took a sharp breath in.

"Oh, fuck!" said Cardi.

Berenice smiled, her tongue still inside Cardi, and started to undulate her tongue slowly inside Cardi. She felt one of Cardi's hands grip her arm, squeezing it tight, as she groaned in response. So, she liked penetration? It was a good thing Berenice's nails were short. She took her tongue from Cardi's vagina and inserted two fingers. Cardi moaned.

Berenice held Cardi's knees against her chest as she fucked Cardi with her fingers. "Dost thou fancy that, Cardi? Dost thou takest delight in being pleasured by my fingers?"

"Yes," said Cardi in a quiet, breathy voice.

Berenice thrust into Cardi for a while. Berenice could feel Cardi's abdomen pushing against her fingers from the inside. Cardi's hips twitched slightly with each thrust inside. "Release upon my fingers, Cardi, thou wanton little imp! Release for me, my dear friend!"

Berenice thrust her fingers deep and hard, and Cardi's hips shook in response. Her grip on Berenice's other arm cut off blood to her hand as she groaned. "Oh, yeah..." Her body pulsed rhythmically as she finished with Berenice's fingers inside her pussy. Berenice felt droplets of liquid landing on her wrist as Cardi came.

Berenice waited for Cardi's spasms to abate and then slowly pulled her two fingers out of her. Cardi's hips twitched a few times in response to the stimulation of Berenice retreating from inside her. Cardi breathed heavily and made a happy little humming noise. Berenice smiled. "There, that is the manner to bring thyself to climax. Now thou knowest how."

"How- How will I do that to myself?" asked Cardi. It was true: she'd have to be pretty flexible to finger herself like that.

"Well, thou canst employ a toy. We may procure one in secret for thee," said Berenice.

"A toy? Do you use one of those?"

"Not in a great while, no. I am of a different sort of woman. I fancy external pleasure. But thou art fond of deep stimulation, so perchance thou mayest desire a tool for aid. Or a lad..."

"A lad? Like a guy? Why not a girl?"

"Oh? Dost thou fancy ladies?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when thou gazest upon ladies, doth it kindle a yearning within thee?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't think I feel any kind of sexual yearning or anything with guys or ladies. Do you feel that way?"

Berenice paused and then responded. "Yes, I do. I bear such feelings toward Noah."

"Whoa, really? So you want to have sex with him? Like, with his penis?"

Berenice giggled. "Aye, Cardi. Most ardently. And more than that, I yearn to be with him. To love him and be loved in return. Yet, 'tis naught but a fanciful dream. He is smitten with another."

"Chastity."

"Aye. 'Tis well. He shall have a pleasant life with Chastity, if she accepts him. If not..."

"Then you and Noah can be together! Aww! I hope Chastity rejects him," said Cardi.

"I merely hope for his happiness. In truth, I regard not mine own desires."

"You should!" said Cardi. "And speaking of your own desires, you were masturbating earlier, right? So you must still be full of that desire? Do you want me to maybe help you, like you helped me? Maybe you'd want me to return the favor?"

"I- Hmm," started Berenice. "Thou needst not do that, Cardi. I am thankful for thine offer, but I was merely demonstrating how 'twas done. That is all."

"Oh, it's no big deal. I want to try it! You seemed so powerful when you were doing it to me, like you knew exactly what to do. It was so cool."

"Well, if thou wishest, then thou mayest. Yet, I am somewhat more challenging than thee, alright? It may take some time, and thou mightst not achieve thine ultimate goal."

"Great! And if you want, you can pretend I'm Noah!"

"Uhh, I am uncertain about that aspect, Cardi," said Berenice.

"Oh, come on. You said you're into him, right? So how about I lick you, and you pretend it's him licking you instead. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Hmm. Very well. I shall feign as such. Just keep it secret that we did so."

"Sure thing," said Cardi.

"I thank thee," said Berenice.

"Sure. Now..." said Cardi. She cleared her throat and then spoke in a somewhat more resounding voice. "Hey, Berenice. I'm Noah. I think you're so hot. I love sheeples. I love you. I want to put my penis inside you. Deep inside."

Berenice felt the roleplay was stilted, but she played along. "Aye, I would fancy that."

"Yeah," said Cardi, running her hands down Berenice's body. "I want to lick you all over. Because I want to have sex with you. Because I have sexual yearning for you. Yeah, I want to make you climax."

"Alright, Noah," said Berenice. Even though it was dark, she closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Do you want that? Do you, umm, want me to lick your clitoris?" asked Cardi in her mock-Noah voice.

"I do, Noah. Pray, pleasure me as thou wilt. Thou knowest I am thine to use as thou desirest, forever," whispered Berenice, staying quiet enough that the boys in the next room wouldn't hear her.

"Okay," said Cardi. "Spread your legs."

"Yes, Noah," obeyed Berenice. She spread her legs wide for her. For him.

Cardi copied what Berenice had done to her earlier, starting slow, teasing the edges of Berenice's sensitive skin while working toward her most intimate parts. "You like that, Berenice, my love?"

"Aye, Noah. Thou art most kind to pleasure me thus. I shall return any favors a hundredfold, I swear it."

Cardi's tongue found Berenice's clitoris and played with it very softly, mimicking what Berenice had done to Cardi. It was enough to elicit a slight moan from Berenice, which Berenice exaggerated. Berenice hoped Cardi would take the cue to maintain the current pace rather than
become overexcited and go too intense too soon. Berenice was a delicate instrument and required a slow, sustained progression to climax from oral sex.

"Aye, I desire thee within me, Noah. Finger me,"

"Okay," said Cardi. She adjusted her position to slip one of her slender fingers inside Berenice while still licking her, but upon touching where the hole should be, she pulled her hand back in surprise. "Bee, you have two holes?"

Berenice sighed. "Aye, Cardi. 'Tis the lower one thou seekest."

"But why do you have two? Do all sheeple have two vaginas?"

"No. 'Tis my urethra, where I do urinate. 'Twas stretched by my master for carnal purposes."

"Oh. But it feels good?" Cardi touched the outside of the second hole, and Berenice flinched.

"Nay, it bringeth not pleasure. 'Tis agony."

"Oh, sorry! Then why did your master do it to you?" asked Cardi.

Berenice sighed again. "Many a longfolk be sadists. They delight in the suffering of others. It doth arouse them."

"Eww! That's horrible! Who would enjoy another person's suffering? That's the opposite of what the Heart wants for everyone. I want everyone to be happy and blissful!"

"Well, I'll admit, I do find some measure of pain in the bedroom arousing," admitted Berenice bashfully. "It renders the experience thrilling. But not urethral congress. The searing, white-hot agony and subsequent discomfort is too excruciating for me."

"Wait, really? Oh, Berenice, this world confuses me so. Why can't everything just be simple, like my lady intends?"

Berenice giggled. "Sorry, Cardi. I know carnal matters are perplexing at first. I recall being a mere lamb girl and first learning of such. But that was a long time ago. By the time I had my first courses, I was no stranger to acts of congress, unfortunately. In many years of venereal pursuits, my preferences have expanded and refined. I am certain thine will as well."

"When you say you like pain in bed, do you want me to hurt you? I can, if you want. I can punch you in the face or something. Or does it have to be your vulva?"

Berenice smiled, though Cardi couldn't see her. "Nay, Cardi, 'tis not like that. I prefer more being throttled or smacked, or having my teats pinched. With vigour, preferably. Thou needst not do such if it offends thee, but it would heighten my pleasure. I also fancy the notion of being dominated by a man. I'll confess, scarce a day passes where I do not fantasize of Noah firmly grasping my petite horns and compelling his manhood down my throat."

"Oh, my..." said Cardi. "I can choke you and stuff if you want. Just tell me if I'm doing it wrong. It's too bad I don't have a dick, or I'd do the thing with the horns, too. Whatever you want, Bee. It seems easy enough."

Berenice replied, "Thou art an angel, Cardi. Fret not, if we persist in these carnal activities, I believe I have a means to procure a phallus for thee, if thou wouldst desire it. Anyway, shall we return to our affairs?"

"Sure," said Cardi. She cleared her throat and then repeated it in her fake-Noah voice. "Sure."

"Thou mayest address me as a wench and a harlot. Pray do, Noah. I am thy harlot. And strike me and pinch me at thy will."

Cardi's hand slipped between Berenice's legs and started softly teasing her clitoris. Her other hand found Berenice's throat and squeezed it gently. Berenice moaned, and Cardi leaned toward her ear. "Do you like that, my harlot?"

"Aye! Yes, I do!" Berenice whispered with enthusiasm.

"Good," said Cardi in her deeper voice. "I love using you, my little harlot."

Berenice felt small, and whimpered as Cardi touched her. "Aye, Noah," she whispered.

Cardi smacked Berenice across the face, hard. "Take that, you stupid dumb bitch!"

Berenice was stunned for a second and then burst into laughter.

Cardi stopped rubbing Berenice's crotch. "What?" she smiled, embarrassed. But Berenice couldn't respond. She just kept laughing, hugging Cardi while she laughed. "What? What's so funny? Did I do it wrong?"

Tears were coming from Berenice's tired eyes. "I apologize, Cardi, I- Bahahaha!" she giggled. Cardi made a frustrated noise in her throat, and Berenice continued. "I am sorry. 'Twas only that I was taken by surprise. It was merely humorous, that's all. Thou didst nothing wrong. But mayhaps let's stick to the physical aspect only for now, and forego the roleplay?"

"Okay, Bee. If you want."

"Sorry, 'tis just somewhat odd with thee feigning to be Noah in the first place, and on top of that, I can scarce envision him speaking in such a way. Bahaha!"

Berenice could tell by Cardi's voice that she was smiling. "No, I guess not. He's so sweet, he wouldn't call you a bitch."

"Aye."

Without another word, Cardi returned to pleasuring Berenice. To slowly teasing her clitoris with one hand, while tormenting her body with the other. She opted to squeeze and pinch Berenice's nipples. At first, when Berenice cried out in pain, Cardi stopped and apologized, but Berenice reassured her that it was exactly what she wanted, and so Cardi doubled down without hesitation. She smacked Berenice hard in the face a number of times, which stung and rattled Berenice, and then quickly returned to torturing her nipples. It was enough to clear Berenice's mind so that she focused only on her bodily sensations.

Her hips moved in rhythm with Cardi's touch, and Cardi became more aggressive in hurting Berenice, only slowly increasing the stimulation of her pussy. She pulled Berenice's wool, both on top of her head and on her body. She smacked Berenice incredibly hard in the face. Nearly as hard as she'd ever been hit during sex, and Berenice growled a moan in response. She was responding to Cardi's abuses automatically, without having to think, and it filled her with joy.

Cardi squeezed Berenice's neck tightly, cutting off oxygen to her brain and making her gag. She groaned a gravelly moan and bucked her hips as she came, covering her own mouth with her hand to stop herself from screaming. "Oh! Oh! Oh, Eye! Fuck!" she moaned through her hand as her body shook under Cardi's touch.

When her orgasm finished, Cardi took her hand from Berenice's crotch and stopped strangling her. "There, now we're even!" said Cardi.

"Aye-" started Berenice, but she coughed from being choked. A few seconds later, she continued. "Aye, we stand even. That was wondrous, Cardi. Thou art a formidable dominant! Thou didst strike me so fiercely!"

"You're welcome, Bee. I'm glad you liked it!"

Berenice wrapped her arm around Cardi and pulled the blankets back onto them. "I am heartened to have thee as a friend, Cardi. With benefits."

"So... What was that you were saying about getting me a dick?"

0