035
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After failing to secure the flesh scanner artifact from Chastity's mother, Berenice and the group stopped at a nearby cafe to eat. They sat outdoor on a raised patio with elegant, round tables arranged in a semicircle around a large fountain. It was a nice place, like every place in Hoomtree.

"It's a shame that woman could not be reasoned with," said Jori, sipping his hot chocolate.

"Aye," said Berenice, covering her face. "Verily, I am abashed to tread round with this pego on mine body. Even with the Mirage Necklace, methinks all can still spy it."

"Aww!" said Cardi. "Don't worry, we'll find a way to convince her to let us use it! Just hang in there, Bee!" Cardi kissed Berenice on the cheek. Berenice gave a small smile in response, uncovering her face.

"Maybe we can talk to Chastity when she and Noah are done with the Queen," said Sven.

"What are they doing, anyway?" asked Jori.

"I have no idea," said Sven, "But I did see the way the Prince-Consort was looking at Noah. He was like a young vampire mage, thirsty for his blood. One predator can recognize another."

"Thou suspect the Prince-Consort of courting Noah? Noah would not fancy that, would he?" asked Berenice.

Sven shrugged. "I know not if he holds affection for men or not. But they did consent to the private rendezvous. He may be engaged as we speak."

"See? Maybe Noah will like your dick after all, Bee!" said Cardi, patting Berenice comfortingly on the shoulder.

Berenice's eyes opened wide in shock, looking at Cardi. "Cardi!" she exclaimed.

"What?" asked Cardi innocently.

Jori smiled -- a rarity for him. "You like Noah?" he asked.

"No! I-" protested Berenice, covering her face with her hands.

"Honestly, I thought the two of you were an item," said Sven, gesturing to Cardi and Berenice.

"No!" said Cardi, "We're just friends! We told you that."

"I didn't believe you," said Sven. "But now maybe I do, if you have a thing for Noah," he said to Berenice. "He's married, you know."

"I know!" exclaimed Berenice. "I fancy him not! Leave it be!"

"Yeah, she doesn't fancy him," said Cardi, nodding her head. "When we make love, she never has me pretend to be him, or anything like that."

"Cardi!" screamed Berenice, standing from the table.

"What? Oh, my lie was not convincing, was it? I'm sorry Bee..."

Sven laughed. "Relax, Berenice, we're all friends here. We won't judge. If you fancy him, then so be it. The heart cannot be controlled, save by the Eye, yes?"

"Aye..." she said, sitting back down, covering her face again.

"So, don't worry. As long as you don't interfere in his marriage, it's permissible to feel however you feel."

Jori spoke, smiling ever so slightly. "When the two of you make love and pretend Cardi is Noah, do you make use of your blue dick?"

"Jori, stop needling," said Sven. "It's impolite."

"Sorry," said Jori. "But do you?"

Berenice groaned into her hands, and Cardi patted her on the back. "She does," said Cardi, prompting further groans from Berenice, and another apology from Cardi. "You know, Bee, you seem so embarrassed about your dick, but I don't get it. When we were doing sex, you seemed so happy with it. What changed?"

"I know not..." Berenice squeaked. "Mayhaps I do fancy it. 'Tis but a matter of shame..."

"What's there to be ashamed of?" Asked Sven. "Half the planet has a dick and likes having one. No problem with you switching teams, so to speak."

"I suppose..."

"Yeah, own it, Bee! I loved it when you were confident about it. That's how you should be."

"Aye," said Berenice, stopping to sigh deeply. "Perchance thou art correct. But, folk can spy it beneath mine wool. 'Tis blue."

"Well, maybe you just have to keep your Mirage Necklace on at all times. Or wear pants like the rest of us," said Sven. "To be honest, I've never understood why sheeple don't wear pants. The men are more visible than the women, but even the woman's parts are only partly obscured by their wool."

"Hast thou beheld mine... parts before?" asked Berenice.

"Honestly-" started Sven, but Jori cut him off.

"Only every time you bend over," said Jori in a monotone voice, sipping his hot chocolate.

Berenice sighed. "Aye, verily, I had such suspicions. Yet, 'tis normal for sheeple, so until my privates were blue, I never fretted over it. I am not wont to shyness. But this... Aye, I must needs purchase some breeches."

"You can wear mine, Bee," offered Cardi.

Berenice smiled at her. "Methinks we don not the same size, Cardi." Berenice was taller than Cardi, and had a much fuller figure. Cardi was petite.

"Oh," said Cardi.

There was a pause in the conversation, where everyone sipped at their drinks and ate their snacks. They didn't have to pay for them -- food and drink were free in Hoomtree at mealtimes. Even to heretic guests.

After a while, Sven sighed, and spoke. "Well, whatever Noah and Chastity are doing with the royal couple, I hope they get on their good side. We could use whatever help they can offer us. Our mission may be doomed without their assistance."

"Oh! Right! I wanted to talk you all about the mission. I've been praying to my lady the Heart every night, and I feel ashamed each night for not having convinced you all to make her the prime god instead of the Eye. What is stopping you from agreeing to make her the prime god? I must know. It's my duty," said Cardi, with an unusual seriousness and determination.

"Hmm, that is a weighty thing to consider," said Sven. "Yes, if we succeed in stopping Antimogne, we will have the ability to choose which of the gods, if any, will be the prime god going forward. On the slight chance we actually succeed. We would be able to hijack his plan, and choose who, if anyone, will replace the Eye. I suppose it would help if we were all on the same page about that."

Berenice spoke. "I tolerate Heretics, but allowing the Eye to be killed is a extreme for me, Cardi. I am not as devout as you, but still, I do pray to the Eye, and it has served me well. It has granted me a soul and everything. How could I betray the Eye?"

"Why do you think it's the Eye that got you a soul? Wasn't it Noah? And wasn't Noah only able to do it since he's been guided and empowered by the Heart?" argued Cardi.

"Well, I suppose we know not who is ultimately answerable for my newfound humanborn status-"

"Yes we do," said Cardi aggressively, "It's the Heart. She has been lending Noah her power, right? And it was Noah that did it, right?"

Sven jumped in. "But maybe the Heart was only able to do so with consent from the Eye. You know that which the Eye does not approve of does not last long."

"I don't know about that," said Cardi.

"Each year, during the Opening of the Eye, things around the world disappear. It is clear to see that whatever the Eye does not approve of is obliterated during this timeframe," said Sven. "If Noah was able to free Berenice and the other sheeple, it would have been with the blessing of the Eye, right? I am not religious myself, but that's the logic."

"But Noah did it after the most recent Opening, right?" asked Cardi. "So we don't even know if the Eye approves. Maybe it'll obliterate Berenice and Noah and all the other sheeple at the next opening. How can we know?"

"Cardi, I think not," said Berenice. "That sounds fantastical."

"I wouldn't be so dismissive," said Sven, stroking his chin -- which was a funny gesture for someone who looked so young. "Granting an entire species the status of humanborn is a major change to the political and spiritual landscape of the world, and one we cannot know if the Eye approves of in advance."

"Thou art saying the Eye may destroy me for becoming humanborn? 'Tis impossible!"

"No, not impossible," argued Cardi. "I think it's likely. If the Eye wanted you to have a soul, you would already have had one."

"There is logic in that," said Sven, nodding his head, approving of Cardi's thinking.

"Sven, you seem like you're open to the idea of replacing the Eye with the Heart," said Cardi. "Am I right?"

Sven nodded. "Yes, I have considered it. I worship no gods. I consider myself an altruist, and put people above the gods and all else. Yet, of all the gods, I think it is possible the Heart may care the most about the people. Though I can't be sure."

"She does!" said Cardi. "She does, because I do, and I am a part of her. Oh, I care so deeply! I will do whatever it takes to force everyone to accept her love."

"Love should not be forced," said Berenice.

"Why not?" asked Cardi. "Is it not better than no love at all? What about you, little Jori? You've been quiet."

Jori scowled at being called little. "I hate the Heart, as I hate all other false gods," said Jori in a monotone voice. "The gods are the source of all evil technology. The Foot will destroy all technology, and all the other gods, so humanity can finally run the world again. That is what I believe," said Jori.

"You seem pretty sure about that," said Cardi.

"It's what I believe," said Jori.

"Are you sure, though? How do you know?"

"I am not trying to convince anyone," said Jori, finishing the last of his hot chocolate.

"But the Heart wants you and everyone else to find eternal bliss. What does the foot want? To crush everything underfoot?"

"Cardi, I underestimated you," said Sven. "I'll admit, I thought you were a ditz."

Cardi smiled. "There's so much I don't know about the world, it is usually hard to think clearly. But this is the one subject I am totally lucid about. You all have to agree with me. The Heart cares about you all. None of the other gods do. I love you all. Please, listen to me."

Berenice spoke. "I think we'll not find accord now, Cardi, but I'll bear thy words in mind. Thou hast given me much to ponder."

"Me as well," said Sven. "You may yet convince us both. Jori, however, is probably out of reach."

Jori shrugged.

***

Noah and Chastity followed Resolve and the Queen into his bedroom. It was larger than Noah's room in Chastity's apartment, and the bed was larger, too. It was a massive circular bed that could probably fit sixteen people, all sleeping with their heads toward the center. The pillow at the center of the bed was eight feet in diameter. The circular bed at Chastity's apartment had four blankets, each one fourth of a circle shape. This bed had eight evenly spaced blankets, each one eighth of the size of the bed, and wider at the circumference than toward the massive shared pillow in the middle of the bed. Each of the eight blankets was large enough for a couple to sleep comfortably underneath. Noah wondered if the royal couple had ever had an orgy large enough to use all that space.

The blankets themselves were a deep green, and felt thick and luxurious, matching the dim, cozy feeling of the bedroom. The room had no windows, and was was lit from above by a crystal that acted like a spotlight, causing the walls of the room to be barely visible from the bed. The room had less plant life than much of the palace, and instead had fabric covering the walls.

Resolve sat down on the bed, and the Queen turned to face Chastity. "My dear, would ye come with me to the garderobe to freshen up?"

"Yea," said Chastity, following the Queen through a door near the back of the bedroom which led to a bathroom.

Noah was left alone with Resolve, and he felt awkward in his presence. Resolve looked Noah in the eye and spoke. "Women. They be such high keeping, be they not? Come, sit by me and talk whilst we wait."

Noah wordlessly moved forward and sat next to Resolve on the bed, leaving quite a bit of a gap between them, which Resolve closed by shifting toward Noah. Noah felt he was trembling. Noah felt uncomfortable at the proximity, but then he felt stupid for feeling so uncomfortable about it. Hadn't he already decided he was going to do anything he could to please the royal couple, including the Prince-Consort? So why was he being so nervous?

And why was he letting the Prince-Consort dictate everything? He was leading Noah around like a sheep. If Noah was going to suck this guy's dick or whatever -- which he was pretty sure he'd have to do -- he'd prefer to do it on his own terms, rather than being coaxed into it. Noah was sure Resolve was used to having young men over, and bossing them around. Well, what if Noah bossed him around instead? If Resolve didn't like it, then Noah could just say sorry, but if he did, he might find it unusually enjoyable, and Noah would certainly prefer it.

Noah sat up straight, and looked Resolve in the eye. Resolve seemed surprised, but didn't break his own eye contact. Noah spoke. "I've noticed you have a pretty big bulge in your pants. You must have a huge dick."

Resolve raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Well, ye nie take long to warm to the bed, do ye? Yes, I am blessed by the Eye. Or the Womb, it may be."

"Show me," said Noah, not breaking his gaze.

"What, now?" asked Resolve, who seemed amused. "If you insist." He laid back, and untied his fly, pulling down his tight white pants. Noah could see a massive bulge under his black underwear, which made Noah nervous. He briefly imagined fitting such a large dick in his own mouth. Oh, well. He'd figure it out, though he definitely wouldn't enjoy it.

Resolve took off his underwear and sat up. His large, brown cock rested against his abs, coming up past his belly button. He smiled at Noah, looking for a reaction, but he found none.

"Yeah, it's big," said Noah, like it wasn't that big, even though it was. "Alright, let's do this. Get on your knees at the edge of the bed." Noah's heart raced as he dropped this line. He wasn't sure how Resolve would react. As he watched Resolve's stunned reaction, he began undoing his own fly.

"Oh. Yer full bold. Yet I nie said I would please ye so, did I? Mayhaps I am not even drawn to ye at all," said Resolve.

Noah leaned in closer to Resolve. "The fact that you're aroused by me is obvious. Your cock is hard and dripping wet. Why don't you get on your knees."

Resolve looked away, looking at the bathroom door. "Should we not abide for the women before we begin?"

"No," said Noah. "We don't need them for this part. Or do you not want to pleasure me?" Noah was now sitting at the edge of the bed with his dick out, which was still soft, and small by comparison.

"I-" Resolve coughed, and continued. "Of course I do. I am a generous lover -- I would never take without giving. Yet, I be not sure I be ready for such an escalation so swiftly. Perhaps..." His eyes were drawn to Noah's crotch.

"Ready or not, I command you to suck my cock. Now," said Noah.

Resolve looked surprised at Noah's aggression. He took a moment to size Noah up, and found his confidence convincing. "Ah. Yes. Yes, sir, if it shall be so. Oh, Eye..." He got on his knees at the edge of the bed, spreading Noah's thighs apart with his large hands. He was still wearing his crop-top, but Noah could see his naked bottom, including his massive dangling cock, from where he was sitting. Noah lay back and closed his eyes. He hoped he would be able to get hard. Maybe he could pretend it was Chastity sucking his dick instead.

He felt an eager mouth take him inside, and begin to work. He tried to imagine it was Chastity, though this mouth was much more skilled than hers. He had no trouble getting hard. Then Resolve started to moan slightly as he sucked Noah's cock, and that took the fun out of it for Noah, reminding him that he was getting his dick sucked by a muscular man, rather than his wife. He closed his eyes tightly and tried harder to imagine it was Chastity.

After a few minutes, the door to the bathroom opened. "My, my, Resolve, ye nie could help but to spring upon our guest right away, could ye?" Adherance rolled her eyes, looking at Chastity. "Men."

Both of the women were now dressed in sexy, skimpy outfits. Adherance wore lingerie with a red corset that left her dark breasts entirely exposed and a black garter belt with red pantyhose. Chastity's lingerie was also black, with shiny black panties, an exposed midriff, and a matching black bra with slits that exposed her perky nipples. She was standing with her shoulders hunched forward, clearly embarrassed to be wearing something so whoreish.

To respond to his wife, Resolve started to pull his mouth from Noah's dick and turn to her, but Noah grabbed his very long elf ears like handlebars, and pulled his head back down on cock. He could tell by the slight gasp and subsequent moan that Resolve really liked that.

"Oh, it be mine mistake!" said Adherance. "I though ye were the aggressor, mine love, yet it seems Noah has taken the initiative. Well done, young man! I love to see such hunger." She and Chastity knelt on the bed next to where Noah was laying.

Chastity stroked Noah's cheek with her hand. He opened his eyes and looked at her, staring at her partly-exposed boobs, which made her blush. "Does it feel good, mine love?" asked Chastity, smiling nervously.

"Yeah. Well, he's really good at it. Oh- Uhh. Yeah." Noah kept staring at Chastity's body. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Resolve was very skilled, and his hips were starting to move in response.

"Come, dear", said the Queen to Chastity. "Let us not let the boys have all the sport. Kiss me, dear, like I just showed ye. Adherance leaned back, and Chastity climbed on top of her, kissing her. Noah watched this with interest. Soon, Chastity was sucking on Adherance's nipples, eliciting soft moans from her.

The lesbian lovemaking was very arousing for Noah, and he tried to focus on that, rather than on Resolve. He had been merely tolerating rather than enjoying the blowjob he was receiving, but when he saw Chastity hastily pull off the Queen's panties and start eagerly lapping at her pussy, he was able to watch her with enjoyment. Though a thought started to form at the corner of his mind.

He wondered why Chastity was so eagerly doing something she had been so recently disgusted by. True, she had made some progress when it came to cunnilingus, allowing Noah to lick her, and even enjoying it. But now it was like she had no inhibitions, and it didn't disgust her at all. She seemed to be greatly enjoying pleasing Adherance. It was the relationship between Chastity's sudden loss of inhibitions and his own that made suspicion start to form in his mind. Was there something in that alcoholic drink besides alcohol?

His legs started to tremble, and the thought passed from his mind. He firmly grasped Resolve's ears, holding him in place while he came. The orgasm was much more powerful than he was used to, like an explosion at the core of his very being. His back arched, and every muscle in his body tensed. He groaned in an ugly, embarrassing way as he shot burst after burst of cum into Resolve's mouth, filling it until it started to spill from the edges of his mouth. Noah's whole body shook, and he cried out, losing himself.

"What the fuck..." he mumbled after it was over. That was something else. It had been a long time since he'd had an orgasm like that, if ever.

"Come, mine love," said Adherance. Resolve, mouth still full of cum, obliged, climbing on the bed and bringing his mouth to Adherance's. She happily took the liquid from his mouth, swallowing it all. Noah frowned, and wondered why she was doing that. He looked down and saw Chastity still licking happily, with no shame on her face. What had gotten into her?

Adherance swallowed and smiled, kissing Resolve again briefly. "Thank ye, mine love. Now mine Favor be full once more." She turned to Noah, leaning forward to touch his softening cock. "Second Round," she whispered very quietly. At once, his dick hardened, and the relief of his orgasm was gone. Suddenly, he was horny again -- hornier than he had been before. How? The Queen had sex powers?

He looked at Chastity. She was touching herself while she pleasured Adherance, pinching her own nipple with one hand and rubbing her clitoris with the other. What was going on? Was she being mind-controlled or something? It seemed so unlike her.

Finally, when Resolve came toward Noah with his large cock, Noah had the wherewithal to protest. "Okay, what is happening here?" he asked. "What ability was that?"

Adherance and Resolve both paused, looking at Noah. "What do ye mean?" asked Adherance.

"You are clearly doing something to us. Don't lie."

Resolve smiled. "Ah, he does catch on quick."

Adherance smiled, too. "So ye've figured it out. I have already told Chastity, and I was going to tell ye, but I saw ye were already busied. Ye see, I be a Womb Heretic. Yea, it be sooth. The Queen of the prudish elves be secretly a heretical whore. Now ye know my secret."

"Oh, wow..." said Noah. "But..."

"Yea. I can do much to enhance pleasure, taking as I have the Pleasurer subclass. As yet, I have only restored yer energy, and swallowed yer seed to regain mine Favor. Beyond that, I have a passive field that lowers folks' inhibitions during sex. That be all. I do have much more interesting abilities I can use, if ye both be open to it."

Noah thought about this. He decided not to be offended that the Queen didn't tell him about her abilities right away. If she really did warn Chastity, that was comforting. "What other abilities do you have?" asked Noah.

Adherance answered, "A few. Some having to do with gender. I see ye've enjoyed yer time with Resolve, yet I can also see ye do nie truly have attraction to the male sex, yea? I could temporarily open yer mind in this respect with one ability, as I have done with Chastity, or swap his gender with another. Or yers, and ye could become female. Would ye be open to such experimentation?" she asked.

Again, Noah paused to consider. Normally, he would have more reservations, but he was feeling loose and free, and wanted to lean into the experience. He looked down at Chastity again, who was still gladly licking Adherance's crotch. She looked like she was having a good time. Noah wanted to have a good time, too. "Okay," he nodded.

Adherance smiled. "Good boy." She placed her hand on his shoulder and spoke, activating her abilities. "Open-Minded Attraction," she spoke. Noah looked at Resolve, and noticed at once what he hadn't noticed about him before -- that he was strong and very handsome. Noah suddenly desired to be held by him. "Gender Bend," spoke the Queen, and Noah felt his body shift and stretch in a way that made him cry out momentarily.

After the transformation, he -- she, now -- was several inches shorter, and thinner. Her hair was much longer, but still black. She looked down at her feminine body, noticing first the two medium-sized bulges under her shirt, and then an absence of flesh where her dick and balls had been. Slightly visible in her current position were the pink lips of her new pussy. Noah excitedly examined every aspect of her new body, fixating most on her tiny hands.

"Oh, wow- Oh wow!" she exclaimed even more passionately upon realizing her voice was female. Even though it was feminine, it still somehow retained a similar quality to her original, male voice. "This is insane!" she said, squeezing her breasts. She spread her legs, looking down at her vagina, spreading the lips with her petite fingers. "This feels so weird. And my voice! Listen, Chastity! It feels so weird talking! Hello. Hello. Hello."

Chastity took a brief break from eating Adherance's pussy to tell Noah she sounded cute in her new form.

"It be traditional to choose a female name," said Adherance, breathing heavily from the oral sex she was receiving. "Would ye like 'Noelle'?"

"Sure, whatever. I can be Noelle," she replied. Noah would be Noelle for the time being. The name change would be the least weird thing about the experience. Her whole body felt different, and it was fascinating to her.

"And what of yer new attraction? Do ye find Resolve is to yer fancy?" asked Adherance.

She looked at Resolve again. He was so tall, now that Noelle was a woman, and his body was so much bigger than hers. She did find him attractive. Hot, even. Noelle nodded meekly.

Resolve smiled, touching Noelle's chin, tilting it up to make her look into his eyes. "As much as I did enjoy ye controlling me before, mayhaps now I should take the lead, hmm?"

Noelle nodded. "I think I'd like that." Noelle felt different. Not only was she able to think a man was hot -- something she had never experienced before -- but she felt more submissive, too. Not all women were submissive, of course, but Noelle felt that she was meant to be a very submissive woman. As Resolve lay her down onto her back and mounted her with his legs on either side of her shoulders, Noelle knew she'd do whatever he asked of her.

Resolve looked down at Noelle, his cock hovering just above her face. Her long, black hair was splayed out all around her on the bed, and she was blushing. "Though ye were full fair as a boy, ye make such a beauteous maid."

"Thanks," whispered Noelle. Noelle heard Adherance moaning, close to orgasm, but the noises sounded far away. Noelle was focused only on Resolve.

"Yer welcome. Now, repay mine favors and suck mine cock."

"Yes, sir," said Noelle. She opened her mouth, and took the head of Resolve's dark brown cock into her mouth. It was so big. Noelle began to panic, her heart racing as she feared she wouldn't be able to breath. She closed her eyes to calm herself, while she licked the tip gently within her mouth. Noelle had only had one cock inside her mouth before, and it hadn't been consensual. Moali had raped her when she was a man, and his cock had been even larger than Resolve's. This was the first time she had a cock in her mouth that she actually wanted to suck. She breathed gently through her nose, calming herself and putting the dark thoughts of Moali aside. The taste of Resolve's cock was slightly salty, as there was some precum on the end of Resolve's dick. This stirred something inside Noelle, turning her on even more.

She felt Resolve take her dainty wrists and pin them above her head. It had the accidental effect of pulling on her hair, which she tried hard to ignore. Resolve started to move his hips, thrusting his dick in and out of Noelle's mouth. She gagged. With her hands pinned, she felt trapped, but delightfully trapped. She wished she didn't have Ether Walk as an emergency exit, so she'd be truly trapped. She enjoyed pleasing Resolve, by swirling her tongue and trying to take as much of him inside as she could without choking.

Noelle found herself becoming slipperier between her legs as the Prince-Consort facefucked her. It was a foreign feeling. She wasn't used to arousal manifesting as that kind of sticky wetness, but she knew what it meant. She was hornier. Her arousal was intensified when she heard Adherance scream loudly as Chastity made her come. From the corner of Noelle's eye, she saw how Adherance was throwing her head back, and tightly gripping Chastity's hair with both hands.

Resolve took his cock from Noelle's mouth. "Ye like that? Do ye nie, ye little strumpet?" He smacked Noelle's face gently with his huge cock, and she smiled, nodding slightly.

"Fuck me," she begged. She wanted to know what it would feel like.

"I will," said Resolve, plunging his cock back into her mouth. She gagged hard when the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat, but Resolve didn't stop, holding her hands above her head and fucking her mouth. Soon, Noelle heard Resolve groaning and she knew Resolve was going to cum in her mouth. Oh, God, she thought. She braced herself. Finally, a hand held the back of her head and pressed her head deep onto his cock as he filled the back of her throat with cum. "Yea, swallow that hot seed, ye harlot."

He pulled his cock from her mouth, and gently stroked it above her face while she closed her eyes and swallowed the bitter fluid. Her eyes were watering, but she smiled up at him. It tasted bad, if she was being honest, but she saw the pleasure on his face, and she was happy.

"Ye swallowed the seed, ye greedy harlot," said Adherance, leaning over to Noelle and kissing her on the lips. "I could have regained some Favor with that."

"Sorry," said Noelle.

"It be alright," forgave Adherance.

"Now I shall fuck ye witless," said Resolve. "Adherance?" He took her hand, placing it on his cock, so she could give him a Second Wind.

"Wait," said Adherance. "Mayhaps we should do it another way? Chastity might like to try fucking our pretty, young Noelle, nie? Chastity, how would ye like to be a man for a while?"

"Oh, I think I would quite fancy that," said Chastity, crawling up Adherance's body, kissing her intimately on the lips.

Adherance smiled and said, "Very well, then ye shall be called 'Chaste' for the next few hours, yea? Are ye ready?"

"Alright. Yes, I be ready."

Adherance leaned forward, kissing Chastity on the lips. She then touched her cheek and said, "Gender Bend". At once, Chastity began to transform. Her hair grew shorter, she grew taller, and more muscular. She was more muscular as a man than Noah ever was. Her features became more rectangular, and she was handsome. Her vagina also grew together, and swelled outward, creating a bulge under her lingerie. She -- now he -- looked a bit ridiculous, wearing his black lingerie over his male frame. He started taking it off right away.

Resolve smiled at the result. "Chaste, ye be a seemly lad. So strong! Noelle, do ye fancy yer new husband?"

Noelle saw Chaste's body, and thought she -- he -- was perfect. The ideal man. "Yeah," she admitted, smiling wide at Chaste.

Chaste pulled off his panties, revealing a cock that was smaller than Resolve's, but still girthy. Noelle thought Resolve's was too big, and Chaste's was just right. And somehow, it was cute. Unlike Resolve, Chaste had pubic hair, so it looked more manly. He had hair on his body, too, with some hair on his chest. Noelle liked everything he saw.

Chaste was looking down at his new body in amazement. "Ah, so that be what- Ah!" He exclaimed, recoiling at his new, deep voice. "Mine voice! I was going to say, so that be what a dick feels like. It be strange, like a water balloon. I did think it would be more painful to twist," he said as he twisted and pulled curiously at his flaccid penis, which made Adherance and Resolve laugh. Noelle was too busy imagining Chaste doing things to her to find amusement in it. "And the balls," he said, reaching underneath his dick to feel and squeeze them. "They do nie feel very good to touch. It is the skin that does feel good, nie? I knew that not. The pillow books were not specific!"

Adherance laughed again. "I knew ye'd find our tryst today to be enlightening! Go on, nie keep yer wife waiting. And same some excitement for me -- I wish for ye to fuck me next."

"Aww, can I nie fuck ye?" asked Resolve in mock disappointment.

"Of course," said Adherance, "I am sure we have time for a swift engagement..." Resolve fell onto Adherance, kissing her and feeling her, pulling her into position for sex.

Chaste did the same to Noelle, kissing her passionately and touching her body. Noelle found it strange to have her boobs squeezed, and even weirder when Chaste started sucking on them. It was intense -- too intense to enjoy, she thought, and she was glad when Chaste stopped to ask if she was enjoying it.

"Not really," she said. "It's way too intense. Maybe you can suck somewhere else?" asked Noelle.

"Of course, mine love. I will devour ye," he told her, lifting her legs to expose her soft pink pussy. Noelle felt a belligerent tongue enter her, sliding between her lips. The experience was alien, but deeply enjoyable.

For several minutes, Chaste licked and fingered Noelle's pussy until finally, Noelle began to shake, squirting fluid onto Chaste's face. Like her last orgasm, this one was unusually powerful, but also different, since she didn't have a dick. The lack of semen ejaculation was actually disappointing. Squirting felt okay. Kind of like peeing. But despite the downsides, the orgasm was powerful, and shook her whole body.

"Wow, ye really enjoyed that," said Chaste.

"Yeah," moaned Noelle. She realized she was squeezing her breasts with her hands, and relaxed them. "How did you find the taste?"

"It was excellent, mine love. It was strong, but in sooth I wished it were stronger, for the pungency does arouse me. I want to eat ye, mine love, until there be naught left. Eye, I nie knew how strong the male desire for sex was! I need to fuck you as hard as I may! Turn over, now!" he commanded, flipping Noelle over and pulling her into a doggy-style position.

Noelle hung her head down and watched as Chaste's muscular legs came closer, getting into position. He took his dark cock and teased the entrance to Noelle's pussy, sticking the tip inside. Noelle felt the sensation was strange, but pleasing. She wanted Chaste to go deeper. She leaned back slightly, taking more of him inside of her.

Chaste fucked Noelle hard right away, grabbing her waist with both hands and pulling her all the way onto his dick. Noelle moaned in rhythm with the fucking. Resolve pulled Adherance into the same position, fucking her in the same way.

Chaste was enthusiastic, smacking Noelle on the ass, which she found she enjoyed. "Yea, Noelle, ye feel so good. I want to fuck every part of ye. Mayhaps..." Noelle felt a finger gently teasing her asshole, and tensed nervously. "Yea, yer ass too. Eye, forgive mine lechery. O, how I have fallen! But I cannie help it! I am feral!" He plunged his finger into Noelle's ass, which didn't hurt as much as she worried it would. He fingered her ass for a while to get her ready, and then took his cock from her dripping pussy and shoved it into her ass.

"Ahh!" she cried in pain, but Chaste couldn't be stopped. He thrusted his cock into and out of her ass, fucking her vigorously. It hurt, but the pain slowly subsided. In time, a strange pleasure grew which Noelle was entirely unfamiliar with. She started to moan in pleasure rather than in pain and touched herself while Chaste fucked her. She noticed similar cries from Adherance, and wondered if she was being fucked in the ass too.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, Noelle groaned deeply and tensed as she felt waves of pleasure coming from her ass, building to a powerful climax. She couldn't help but to scream as her whole body tingled and shook with pleasure originating from Chaste's cock in her ass. As she came, she felt Chaste squirt his cum into her ass, and she leaned back, taking him as deep as she could while they finished together.

When they were done, Chaste lay on top of Noelle, who was on her stomach. Resolve and Adherance were in a similar position, and Noelle guessed they had finished around the same time. Chaste kissed Noelle a thousand times on her neck and cheeks, while Noelle blushed and smiled. "Ye make such a fair lady. I love ye, Noelle."

Adherance gave the men Second Rounds again, making their cocks stiff once more. Then, she spoke to them. "This be lovely, nie? How about we enhance this more?"

Their lovemaking continued for hours. They writhed together in the dim bedroom, ignorant to the bright daylight outside. Adherance used an ability called Monster Mix that let her sprout tentacles, which were variably tipped with phalluses, vaginas, or mouths. Noelle and Chaste were shocked by this at first, but quickly grew to crave attention from her tentacles. Noelle, Chaste, and Resolve lay side by side while her tentacles stroked their cocks and fucked all available holes. When Chaste or Resolve came, she used a mouth-tentacle to swallow their semen, replenishing her Favor and using that Favor to give them Second Winds, starting the cycle over again. She flipped Noelle's gender back to male so she could do the same to him. She sprouted a massive, scaly cock and took turns fucking them with it. While she fucked one person with the cock, she drained the others with her tentacles. Hours flew by as the men were all drained repeatedly of their fluids.

Servants came into the room, silently bringing water and berries, which they used to replenish themselves before returning to the orgy. The circular bed rocked with supernaturally powerful orgasms and writhed with sweat and fluids and shameless lust until night fell and all four of them collapsed with exhaustion into a deep, dreamless sleep. While they slept, Adherance's Gender Bend ability wore off, and so Chastity turned back into a woman.

Noah's eyelids were heavy when he woke up. Chastity, Adherance, and Resolve were all still sleeping, intertwined with one another. He took Chastity's leg from on top of his own, and set it down gently. Sitting up, he groaned slightly. He was sore everywhere. His mouth and throat were raw from sucking, and his tongue tired from licking. His nipples were red from being sucked on, and his dick was worse. It was red like a tomato. He held it in his hand, feeling that it was warm to the touch. When he tried to stand up, the pain in his ass was sharp, and made him sit back down, before trying again. It was going to be hard to walk for a while. He looked at the three naked, sweaty, satisfied bodies in the bed and smiled proudly. They were definitely getting that dragon.

0