Chapter 2-Hatching
102 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a cave near a gigantic dark mountain, in the dark night there was an egg which was pulsating every minute like it was alive, it was like that for a one whole year but it is been active for for the last month.

CRACK!

Suddenly there was a sound of something breaking, what could it be, well it was non other than the egg which gained white cracks all over its black surface.

CRACK!

It got opened very quickly as a black goo came out off it all along with a hand, ..CRUSH!.. the hand is humanoid which came out with such a haste as a scared being came out with it's aura coming out, it broke the rest of it's body from the egg and ran into the corner.

It hid for a moment when it sensed that it was alone, it poked it's head from the corner and started looking around the cave curiously and started walking with it's goat legs albiet clumsy and adventured the cave with a sparkling eyes.

After the adventure ended he came back to the center, his birth place, he stood infront of the cracked egg and the reflective black goo that mirrored it.

It sat as it saw it's reflection and the appearance came clear to it, Child sized with a Goat head and horizontal slited Heterochromia eyes with one being black and white pupils, black fur on its top and white goat legs.

It sat down and wondered what it was with no one to ask, even though if it sensed someone else it would've run for its life desperately, it had some knowledge in its energy brain, like it's Intrinsic Skills being Magic resistance, Material manipulation and Possession, it also knew instinctively how to manipulate elemental magic mostly basic fire magic and dark magic even though it couldn't comprehend or use it as it would damage itself.

BOOM!....CRASH!.. CRASH! ...CRASH!

Suddenly explosive sound rang across-the-cave like echoes, with a frightened face he ran the safest corner and rolled into a ball because of fear and stayed like that until the sound and crushing rocks stopped before a red light come into the cave illuminating the dark.

He came out by trusting it is feeling and knew there was no danger, stepping out and looking for the cause of the sound, he could instantly see the red skies with eerie silence hanging in the sky, but he didn't feel scared, quite the contrary he felt safe and serene peace soothing in his body looking at the red sky.

He came close to the entrace that was made without meaning to and came out of it is stupor and checked it's body quickly to figure out why he moved unconsciously and finally attributed it to the sky.

.....GRRRR!

He growled at the red sky and glared at it, if it weren't for it's satan-like appearance it would've looked like cute puppy glaring without reason, it came outside and glanced at the barren land feeling completely alone, but that was what it preferred, it head out of the cave and walked straight for a while but stopped and looked back at the crumbled cave with a one last time before it continued it's walk.

----

In a straight land without hills there was one person sitting straight like a sword not moving a muscle, he fluttered his eyes open and looked around for a moment, "..Huh, it must be my imagination, I thought i sensed another demon? ..weird i don't make mistakes" Wondered the arrogant and perplexed voice neither masculine and feminine.

It was none other than the first demon Red otherwise known as Rouge who was exploring his amazing superiority over the others.

----

Meanwhile, within the underworld, as the hatched lesser demon was wandering around aimlessly for hours without stopping because he is a demon with no physical body came to stop as he comprehended that he is perhaps alone in this vast but barren red world.

"Demon, I am lesser demon? i wonder what that is?" Asked the nameless demon as he was firing basic fireball out of his hands marking his trail.

He was walking like he didn't even need to be cautious and was careless as he did not know there was seven psychotic archdemons who owned the world by seperating territories, he was circulating his energy as he didn't have anything else to do beside walking straight.

As he was using his Intrinsic skills, he found out that the easiest to use was material creation even though he had no idea what to create so he was basically copying everything he saw including normal rocks and other mundane stuff he finds in his path, he couldn't create bigger things as his magicules limited him.

Due to being absent-minded, he didn't notice the presence of a black demon who was tailing him for a while," Nothing, huh, he is not doing anything" Said the demon as he got tired of following him and used a barrier magic to enclose the lesser demon to see how he would get out.

The black demon named Noir is an odd one when it comes to other demons, he doesn't have his own territory and he is always on the move while the other demons sometimes do pranks to each other and fight to test their abilities and also get magic knowledge by surpassing their limits and cause dustruction around the world.

The demon Noir was near when he heard the cave collapsing, now it wasn't unusual for explosions to happen, as a matter of fact explosions always happened as it was the only sound loud enough to be heard in the demon world far distances, what caught his attension is that he couldn't find out what caused this particular explosion, and what magic was used, so went to check stealthily by approaching the cave when he was saw a weak demon getting out of the collapsed cave.

He followed him cause he was curious as to where it came from and how it caused that unknown magic, when he got tired of following and used low magic like fire and material creation skill, he entrapped it as he suspected that it was trapped in the cave which hence caused the unknown magic.

The lesser demon instantly realized the presence when Noir didn't bother hiding anymore, he tired to run but he ran into an invisible wall and stumbled back, he stood up and ran into the wall again only this time he didn't fall back and touched the wall when he realized it is the same phenomenon as his fire magic but knowing it was magic didn't help, he checked all directions and gave up on running and conjured the skill material creation, created a small burrowing to hide in not making any more sounds.

.

.

.

3