The Bard, The Knight and The Big F*cking Ape
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mood was sombre as men all sat down in a narrow corridor, at one end lay darkness and at the other was light, an exit to the tunnel they found themselves in yet it did not lead to freedom but for most inevitable death.

A boy sat there with chains on his legs, he was a handsome lad with pale silver hair and purple eyes, but with tanned skin. He had delicate features on his face that didn't suit the pieces of leather armour he wore on his body. In his hands, he held a lute that he was plucking on.

With a smile on his face he clears his throat "Now my friends, I shall regale you with a tale of a brave knight who through his quick thinking and unusual skills was able to defeat his foe" the boy says in a dramatic voice. Though there wasn't much enthusiasm as they were all chained to the floor waiting to be led outside for execution.

"This is a song I wrote about Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning and most feared fighter in Westeros as he battles the Smiling Knight, I'd like to remind you that this story is completely true" the boy shouts out dramatically.

* In the realm of chivalry, a tale takes flight,
Of Arthur Dayne, a warrior of might.
He faced the Smiling Knight, a foe so cruel,
But destiny had a twist, a game so unusual.

Oh, Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning wood,
A warrior renowned, a beacon of light.
With his sword lost, a challenge unforeseen,
He found an unorthodox weapon, a sight so keen.

His sword shattered, hope began to fade,
Yet Dayne's spirit remained unswayed.
Between his legs, a sword did lie,
A daring choice that made the heavens sigh.

Oh, Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning wood,
A warrior renowned, a beacon of light.
With his sword lost, a challenge unforeseen,
He grasped the unconventional, a sight so keen.

The battlefield trembled as laughter arose,
But Dayne's resolve only grew and chose.
With the sword between his legs, he fought with might,
His adversaries were awestruck by the peculiar sight.

Oh, Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning wood,
A warrior renowned, a beacon of light.
With his sword lost, a challenge unforeseen,
He wielded the extraordinary, a sight so keen.

Swift as the wind, his moves were divine,
As the blade between his legs sparkled and shined.
Defying expectations, he conquered the foe,
In the annals of legend, his tale would glow.

Oh, Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning wood,
A warrior renowned, a beacon of light.
With his sword lost, a challenge unforeseen,
He embraced the remarkable, a sight so keen.

So let this tale echo through time's embrace,
Of Arthur Dayne and his unorthodox grace.
For sometimes in life, when faced with a test,
You just need to whip out your cock to sort out your mess*

The once gloomy atmosphere of the tunnel was now filled with laughter at the song, the boy stood up and bowed in thanks at his performance. Though one person wasn't as enthusiastic as the others, he sat next to the boy with his face in his hands. When the boy sat down he turned to him.

"You do know that never happened Aegon, Dawn never broke and I didn't use my cock to defeat the Smiling Knight..." he says with a sigh as if he was used to his antics by now.

Aegon smirks at Arthur "Come now Arthur, they don't know that, wouldn't you want a reputation as a knight to single-handedly defeat someone with his cock"

"No..." He replies bluntly

Aegon just crosses his arms and looks away "Well I don't see you earning us any coin, I've practically earned all our coin on this trip"

Arthur snorts "And remind me where are we? Because I've never heard of an Inn that chains you down to the floor before"

"She asked for it, as a gentleman and a bard I could not refuse the lady, mayhaps a new song would've come to me as I entered her," Aegon said wistfully as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Did it?" Arthur asked

"Yes... you just heard it" Aegon replied looking at him blankly.

"So we are about to be executed and all we got in return is a song about me fighting the smiling knight with my cock" Arthur said in a deadpan voice.

Aegon rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish smile "Well... I did also have an idea about Barriston's duel with Maelys the Monstrous, if you like I could play-"

"No..." Arthur replies before turning his head away from Aegon.

Aegon smiles playfully as he shoves him "You know you're getting awfully familiar for someone that is supposed to be a Kingsguard"

"I didn't realise I was in the presence of a king," Arthur said sarcastically.

"I'll have you know I'm the last male heir of House Targaryen" Aegon said lifting his chin to look regal.

"Prince Viserys is still alive you know..." Arthur replies.

"Last male heir of House Targaryen" Aegon repeats.

Arthur laughs "And what have you done to secure your throne? We've spent years travelling around Essos singing in Taverns and on the street and yet we've made no alliances or connections"

Aegon turns serious for a moment reminding Arthur of Rhaegar "Every King needs a Queen, and I'll scour every inch of Essos to find mine, understood?"

Arthur sighs before slightly bowing his head "Yes your Grace"

Aegon regaining his smile pats Arthur on the back "Cheer up Arthur, our death is not certain for if you remember you trained me a lot during those years, I may be just as good as you"

Arthur laughs again looking at Aegon "I wouldn't go that far"

"I beat you before" Aegon replies

"You beat me once" Arthur states

"Still counts as a win" Aegon continued

"The sun was in my eyes" Arthur reasons.

"I was under the same sun" Aegon snorts.

"Fine! We will settle this once we escape from here, and you'll see why I'm known as the Sword of the Morning" Arthur shouts out.

Aegon doesn't reply instead he looks thoughtful as if he's contemplating something important "If I beat you I believe I should get a warrior name for myself though I wonder what"

"The Silver Slayer... No too boring"

"The Purple-Eyed Sword Master... No too long"

"The Darkstar... No too stupid"

Aegon huffs as he leans back against the wall "I'll think of something, perhaps when I'm fucking my next lady"

"Just make sure she isn't the wife of a Great Master," Arthur says with a sigh.

Though they are both taken out of their conversation when a large man without a shirt comes down the tunnel with four unsullied guards "You are all sentenced to death, those who stay here may get a quick death while those who go outside will have the chance to gain freedom but at the price of a brutal death... now choose" The man states.

Out of the dozen or so people there including Arthur and Aegon only two or so remain seated, opting to have a peaceful death rather than whatever was out there.

The man unlocks the chains of the people who remain standing, the unsullied behind them push them forward so they walk towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Aegon and Arthur find themselves at the front and have to cover their eyes as the light hits them and they discover they are in the great pit of Meereen. All around them is a crowd filled with slaves and their masters all cheering for the spectacle that is about to unfold.

In front of them in the centre of the arena is a huge man, reaching over 7ft tall, with a bare chest and a large axe. The people being executed with Aegon and Arthur all shivered at the sight, some even turned back to run into the tunnel but were stopped by the unsullied who blocked their path.

All the people set to be executed except Aegon and Arthur were runaway slaves or thieves who had stolen from the wrong master. In other words, they were frail and had no experience fighting, for them this was an execution as they stood no chance against the warrior who stood before them.

"I guess big boy over there is our opponent," Aegon says as he strums his lute, he had to look slightly up towards Arthur as he was around 3 inches taller than him standing at 6,3ft.

"It'll be easier if we had a weapon, but shouldn't make much difference" Arthur replies. And as if the gods had answered his call the slaver that had taken them out of the tunnel, threw down a bunch of weapons, though most looked old and rusted, the slaves however clung onto these like they were a lifeline.

"Calm down everyone!" Aegon says in a regal voice, everyone's attention snaps to him as they look at the boy with silver hair brushed behind his ears.

"Did you all forget? The Sword of the Morning Wood is here! He will prevail against the giant, and save us damsels as a true knight would" Aegon states with a smile.

Arthur sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose, he then picks up a sword and approaches the giant man intent on beating him so they could all leave. His frustration was reaching an all-time high as he heard Aegon strumming the lute aggressively behind him as if he was playing him into battle.

'Thank the seven he hasn't started singing' Arthur thought to himself.

Arthur knew his sword was brittle, he wouldn't be able to block directly, that axe the man had was well designed and that combined with his strength would shatter his sword, he'd have to dodge and parry though it would be safer to stick to parrying.

With a powerful swing of his massive axe, the hulking man lunged at Arthur, seeking to cleave him in two. In a display of nimbleness, Arthur instinctively ducked, narrowly evading the lethal arc of the weapon. Sensing an opportunity, he lunged forward, attempting to thrust his blade into his opponent's vulnerable flank. However, the warrior's immense strength allowed him to catch Arthur's sword in his iron grip, preventing it from finding its mark.

Undeterred by this setback, Arthur's determination surged within him. Seizing the element of surprise, he propelled himself upward, delivering a devastating headbutt that shattered the man's nose, leaving him momentarily disoriented. Seizing this moment of vulnerability, Arthur swiftly withdrew his sword, executing a swift and precise strike that severed one of the man's fingers. A visceral cry of pain and rage erupted from the colossal figure, filling the air with an anguished symphony.

In a fit of furious vengeance, the wounded warrior swung his axe once more, his rage lending an unhinged power to his strikes. However, Arthur had anticipated this onslaught. With unwavering focus, he stepped back, calculating the precise distance, and in a remarkable display of skill, he deftly snatched hold of the wooden handle of the colossal axe. Channelling the force of the swing, he pivoted his feet, appearing to vanish from the warrior's sight, a mere phantom of combat.

The warrior stood there astonished at the disappearance of Arthur, though he was brought out of his thoughts when a sword appeared from his chest, it seemed that Arthur used the force from his swing combined with some advanced footwork to get behind the warrior where he was able to finish the fight.

The man spits out blood as he clutches the rusted sword that had pierced his heart, before finally falling on his knees and to the ground, revealing Arthur behind him. The crowd was shouting and cheering in applause at the remarkable display of swordsmanship. Arthur walked back towards the other prisoners, with an excited Aegon who clapped his hands finally letting his lute hang on the strap around his back.

"Our brave hero has returned, succeeding in slaying the mountainous man who was at least 12ft tall with arms the size of tree trunks" Aegon shouted as he embellished Arthur's fight. The other prisoners looked like a weight had lifted from their shoulders, they'd be able to go home and see their families again.

Though it was short-lived as the slaver came back up to them with a malicious smile on his face "The Masters have had a discussion and they believe that this fight was too easy for you so you'll be fighting a champion that they've brought in from a distant land" the faces of the prisoners turned back to despair as some cried while others shouted at the unfairness of it.

Aegon and Arthur however weren't worried, between the both of them there wasn't a warrior in Essos they had met that could beat them. That's when they hear a sound coming from the main tunnel.

*ROAAAAAAAR*

Aegon felt a bit more uneasy now about their chances of escaping, he looked to Arthur who also looked a bit pale "You've got this right, Arthur?" Aegon asks with an uneasy smile.

Exiting the main tunnel is a creature that is nearly 12ft tall, thickly muscular and covered in coarse black fur, with a silver pelt running down its back. It had a metal collar around its neck that a dozen people were pulling on, it was also surrounded by unsullied as they poked it from the back. The creature walked on its knuckles and back legs with its arms being a lot longer than its legs. It had long fangs in its mouth and an elongated head.

"No, I don't... I hope now you'll think about which woman you share the bed with... you and your wicked willy" Arthur replies preparing himself to be pounded into the floor by the gigantic creature.

"Ah but Arthur she was a true pleasure to be inside, I think her husband must have a tiny cock or was a sword swallower because she felt like a maiden" Aegon said to Arthur with a wistful smile, though Arthur stopped listening once he mentioned her husbands cock.

One of the great masters that was in a high box in the arena stood up and put his hand up, the whole arena stood silent with only the roars of the creature and rattling of the chain "This is Kong, a creature that was subdued in the lands of Sothoryos, never before has an ape of this size set forth on these parts of Essos, he will be our new executioner and has been tamed enough to know that any man in these pits are his to play with" He shouts out before sitting back down revelling in the applause of the crowd.

Arthur leans towards Aegon "Got any fancy tricks to get us out of this" He whispers.

With a smirk Aegon turns to him "I got a few, gonna need to distract him though"

Arthur sighs "Of course I do..."

Aegon claps him on the back "Don't worry I'll be helping you, watch each other's backs yeah?" He then reaches his hand in front of Arthur.

Arthur looks up and smiles at him before taking his hand clasping his arm and nodding.

Aegon turns to the prisoners three of which have already passed out with the rest either soiling or pissing themselves "Alright men if you all wish to live I'm gonna need you to distract that big ape while I and Arthur take it down"

"Are you crazy? Look at the size of that thing" one of the men shouts out.

"It's not as big as you're all thinking, it's just because you're far away that it looks bigger than it is, I'm sure once you get closer it'll probably just be a few feet taller than us" Aegon reasons with a smile.

Arthur looks at Aegon with an incredulous expression 'That doesn't make any sense, there's no way they are going to fall for that' Arthur thought to himself but to his surprise he turned to the prisoners who were all nodding and mumbling at Aegon's reasoning.

They seem to have run out of time to plan as the men transporting Kong have let him go and have run out, the unsullied following them. With a loud clang, the gate shut and it was just them alone with the giant ape.

*ROAAAAAAR*

The ape let loose a colossal roar as he charged towards them, Aegon nods towards Arthur as they both pick up weapons and run towards the ape.

Aegon and Arthur charged headlong at the monstrous 12-foot ape, armed with nothing but poor-quality weapons hastily gathered from the ground. The creature, towering above them, raised its massive arms, preparing to slam the earth and crush them into oblivion. However, quick thinking and agility were their weapons of choice.

Reacting swiftly, Arthur rolled to the left, narrowly avoiding the devastating impact. Meanwhile, Aegon seized the opportunity, sliding underneath the towering ape and slicing its legs with his weapon. The creature let out a thunderous roar of pain, its massive frame momentarily compromised.

With determination in his eyes, Aegon rose to his feet behind the wounded beast, intending to strike a fatal blow. Yet, he had to swiftly duck as the enraged ape swung a powerful back fist, barely missing its mark. Meanwhile, on his hands and knees, Arthur seized the opportunity presented by the chaos. Using the ape as a makeshift platform, he sprang forward, landing on the creature's back and driving his weapon deep into its shoulder blade. The ape bellowed in agony, its attempts to shake Arthur off fueling its rage.

Despite his valiant efforts, Arthur's hold was eventually broken, and he plummeted to the ground next to Aegon. Side by side, they faced the relentless fury of the enraged ape, the three adversaries locked in a deadly standoff. The colossal creature lunged, preparing to slam the very ground they stood upon.

In a split-second decision, Aegon acted on instinct. Grabbing Arthur's arm, he swiftly swung him out of harm's way, narrowly avoiding the bone-crushing attack. Capitalizing on the momentum, Arthur deftly adjusted his grip on Aegon's arm, swinging Aegon around again allowing him enough momentum to walk up the ape's arm with his arm still gripped by Arthur. With a click of his boot, a hidden blade sprang forth, gleaming with deadly intent. Aegon plunged it into the ape's eye with a swift and merciless strike, causing the creature to bellow in agony, and its wrath momentarily quelled.

Releasing his grip, Aegon pushed off, disengaging from the creature and gracefully landing beside Arthur. Together, they stood, breathing heavily.

In the ape's rage, a dangerous swipe hurtled towards them, and Aegon's instinct for self-preservation kicked in. Without a moment's hesitation, he forcefully pushed Arthur out of harm's way, sacrificing himself to shield his companion. Aegon braced himself, lowering his body and tightly gripping the ape's lower hand. The impact reverberated through his bones, threatening to shatter his body, but the dire consequences of taking the hit directly were narrowly averted.

Releasing his grip, Aegon was catapulted into the air, the force propelling him upward. He descended swiftly, landing with a thud on the ape's broad back. With urgency in his voice, he shouted to Arthur and the other prisoners, urging them to create a distraction. They needed every possible advantage against the formidable beast.

Taking hold of his sword, Aegon deliberately sliced his hand, causing blood to stain his palm. He then turned his attention to the wounded ape, swiftly slashing at its flesh, opening a fresh wound. With a calculated move, he pressed his blood-soaked hand against the ape's injury.

"ānogar hen issa ānogar"

"ānogar hen issa ānogar"

"ānogar hen issa ānogar"

Aegon chants over and over, though nothing seems to be happening as the ape still attempts to smash and grab Arthur and the other prisoners. He continues to do so until Arthur is the only one left. Until finally Aegon's eyes blaze like flames.

"ānogar hen issa ānogar" he states and finally whatever he attempted to do works as the ape seems to become docile and stops attacking Arthur.

"Come on Arthur, climb on he won't last long" Aegon shouted from up, Arthur smirked as he runs behind and climbs up the ape's back.

Aegon smiles at Arthur his purple eyes almost glowing "Now comes the fun part"

Kong with Aegon and Arthur on his back climbs out of the arena, making its way to the high box where the richest of the great masters resided.

Hoping into the box Aegon waves to them all "It was a pleasure touring your cities and I know this must pain you, but alas it is time for me to move on" he then looks to the Great master whose wife he slept with a smirk.

"Please give your wife my regards, I don't think I've unloaded so much into one person," He says with a wink enraging the men there, he walks over to him and before he can get up Aegon backhands him down and picks up a sword that was kept by his side.

Opening the sheath he is met with a milky blade that seemed to shine, smiling he puts the blade back inside the sheath before throwing it to Arthur who deftly catches it. Aegon then hops back on the ape whose eyes are glazed over.

The ape then climbs outside of the arena hoping into the streets below, seeing a large 12ft ape running through the streets causes a big panic as slaves and masters alike screamed at the sight, Aegon decided there were too many people in the streets so he got Kong to climb a building and jump from building to building as they made their way through the city.

They finally made it to the gate though it seemed the guards had organised a weak defence, which wasn't too bad as they had no way of knowing what the problem was just due to the screaming. Unfortunately for them, the ape rolled through not stopping for a second, they burst through the main gate and out into the plains outside Meereen heading off into the distance.

———————————————————-

In the middle of the plains Aegon and Arthur can be seen to be walking, the ape's life flame had finally burnt out causing it to collapse, meaning they now had to walk. It was late into the evening as they walked through the empty plains north of Meereen.

Aegon plucked his lute as they walked much to Arthur's annoyance "So we have no food, no water and we don't know where we are" Arthur states to Aegon who smiles.

"We have your sword and my lute and I'm pretty sure we are in Lhazar, I'm sure we'll come across a village at some point," Aegon says with a shrug as they keep walking.

"Aegon, why have we come out so far and where are we heading?" Arthur asks with resignation in his voice, he had followed his King but after fighting a giant ape he wanted to know why they'd come this far east.

Aegon looks at him and sighs, he stops playing with his loot and puts it behind him "I'm looking for Rhaenys, I heard she was seen in Qarth, a tanned girl with exotic violet eyes"

Arthur gives him a sad smile "So she's the Queen you're looking for, I don't wish to deny you hope but in Essos violet eyes are not uncommon"

Aegon wipes his eyes as he looks at Arthur "I know... but she's my sister Arthur and I will search this whole world if there's a chance she's alive"

"And I know she is, Father always said the dragon must have three heads so I will find my Rhaneys and my Visenya and we will take the throne together" He continued with a determined look.

Arthur's eyebrows raise "Visenya? You think Lyanna's child lives?"

Aegon shrugs his shoulders "If she is then I'll look to the north, Eddard Stark is one of the only people that knows what happened at the Tower of Joy, if she's alive I'll find her there"

Arthur smiles, it would be nice if she was alive, Rhaegar truly loved Lyanna, so having their daughter alive would be a gift from the gods.

Aegon then slaps his face "Enough of this tragedy, I believe it's time to make a song out of our would-be execution at the pit"

"No, we don't need to do that!" Arthur interrupts quickly but he is ignored.

"But like every famous song it needs a good title" Aegon says while grabbing his lute from behind him.

Arthur just sighs as he punches his brow with his fingers silently cursing "The tale of Arthur and Egg... No not specific enough" Aegon mumbles

"The tale of the almost execution... no not dazzling enough"

"Two men and one ape"

"Definitely not!" Arthur chimes in, he wouldn't have his death-defying feat degraded to a title like that.

"The Bard, The Knight and The Big Fucking Ape" Aegon finally says proudly.

Arthur Breathes out "Better..."

———————————————————

After walking for a day they finally arrived at a small village, which Arthur was immensely grateful for as spending a whole day talking with Aegon alone while he tried to come up with the lyrics to his new song had taken its toll on him.

The villagers were very kind they happily gave them food, water and shelter. Aegon in return happily played songs for them including his new one that was about their time in Meereen.

"Thank you, my friends, this is the new song that I made after our stay in Meereen and our dalliance with death," Aegon said around a campfire that the villagers gathered around.

In a land of dragons and ancient lore,
Aegon and Arthur embarked on a quest, galore.
A towering ape, twelve feet high,
Their challenge awaited beneath a blazing sky.

Oh, Aegon and Arthur, the heroes bold,
Facing a monstrous ape, fierce and untold.
With swords in hand, their hearts filled with might,
They stood as one against the towering height.

The battle ensued, a struggle they found,
The ape's strength unmatched, its fury unbound.
Aegon and Arthur fought valiantly and true,
But victory seemed distant, the odds askew.

In a desperate move, Arthur seized his chance,
He saw a peculiar path to advance.
He dove into the ape's rear with a daring grin,
He clothed himself in its hide, a plan within.

Oh, Aegon and Arthur, the heroes bold,
Facing a monstrous ape, fierce and untold.
With swords in hand, their hearts filled with might,
They stood as one against the towering height.

Wearing the ape's skin, Arthur climbed with haste,
With Aegon on his shoulder, their bond embraced.
They ascended from Meereen, a remarkable sight,
Two heroes united, shining with might.

Into the sunset, they ran side by side,
Their victory celebrated far and wide.
Aegon on the ape's shoulder, standing tall,
Legends they became, in tales that would enthral.

After the song, the adults and children both laughed, while Arthur looked as if he had to fight the ape again.

'I might actually cry this time...' Arthur thought to himself as children laughed at him thinking he dove into an ape's arse and wore it like clothes.

"Thank you, thank you, alas I must bid you goodnight as we will be moving on tomorrow" Aegon started much to the disappointment of the crowd.

Arthur and Aegon return to the hut that was gifted to them to stay in, it had been a long day and they both wished to sleep, so without any further conversation, they both lay down and went to sleep.

———————————————————-

As the echoes of shouts pierced the air, Aegon and Arthur were jolted awake in the Lhazar village they had sought refuge in. Reacting swiftly, they sprang to their feet, fully aware of the dire situation unfolding outside the confines of their hut. Peering through the flaps, Arthur's heart sank as he recognized the distinct sounds of the Dothraki raid.

With urgency burning in their eyes, Aegon and Arthur swiftly adorned their leather armour and drew their swords, a silent agreement passing between them. They nodded to one another, knowing that they would face this danger together. Without hesitation, they burst out of the tent, the chaos of battle engulfing them.

The symphony of screams and clashes of steel filled the air as they entered the fray. Men on horseback and foot clashed with the desperate villagers, their ruthless intent clear. Aegon and Arthur fought with fierce determination, their skills honed through countless trials.

Two Dothraki raiders pounced upon them, underestimating the lethal duo they faced. However, the raiders found themselves swiftly dispatched, their lives snuffed out by the relentless prowess of Aegon and Arthur. The fight continued, with more assailants descending upon them like vultures. Yet, the two warriors remained undeterred, carving a bloody path through the village as they fought tooth and nail to escape the clutches of the merciless Dothraki.

Their movements became a blur of precision and brutality as they danced through the chaos. Aegon and Arthur seemed possessed, their every strike finding its mark, leaving a trail of fallen enemies in their wake. Fear and respect mingled in the eyes of those who witnessed the relentless onslaught, for the two warriors fought as if possessed by demons, unyielding and unstoppable.

As the battle raged on, Aegon and Arthur found themselves being separated amidst the chaos. Aegon's senses heightened, scanning his surroundings for any sign of imminent danger. His gaze fell upon a man, dismounting from a horse, his long braid trailing behind him, a clear indicator of his status as a warrior of exceptional skill among the Dothraki, most likely a Bloodrider the personal guard to the Khal.

Without hesitation, the bloodrider charged at Aegon, his Arakh swinging dangerously towards Aegon's head. Aegon reacted swiftly, swiping his sword upward, intercepting the lethal blade in a deft parry. The clash of metal reverberated through the air as the two combatants engaged in a deadly dance.

In a swift motion, Aegon spun around, aiming a slashing attack at the bloodrider's exposed belly. However, the bloodrider anticipated the move, leaping back to evade the strike. Undeterred, he retaliated with a diagonal swing, seeking to exploit any opening. Yet again, Aegon skillfully parried the incoming strike, his blade meeting the Arakh in a clash of steel.

Seizing the opportune moment, Aegon swiftly thrust his sword through the hoop-shaped curve of the Arakh and swiped his blade downwards, effectively disarming his opponent. The bloodrider's weapon fell to the ground, leaving him defenceless against Aegon's relentless assault. With a seamless spin, Aegon swung his sword towards the bloodrider's neck, bringing a swift and decisive end to his life.

Amidst the chaos of the relentless battle, Aegon found himself in a perilous situation, facing two skilled Dothraki warriors. As the first swing came crashing down, Aegon desperately blocked the attack, but his weakened blade finally shattered under the force of the blow. In a split-second decision, he narrowly evaded the descending Arakh, his agility saving him from certain harm.

Refusing to yield, Aegon launched a fierce counterattack. With a resounding headbutt and a swift knee to the stomach, he incapacitated the first Dothraki, seizing his Arakh and using it to block the strikes of the second opponent. Demonstrating remarkable dexterity, he twirled the stolen blade in his hand, hooking the other Dothraki's weapon and pulling him forward into a devastatingly precise elbow strike. The raider crumpled to the ground as Aegon's blade found its mark, slicing through his neck.

The intensity of the battle escalated as Aegon continued to fight, searching for any sign of Arthur amidst the sea of chaos. Improvising with whatever weapons he could find, he hurled his stolen Arakh at an approaching raider, expertly striking him down. Grasping his lute, crafted from sturdy Ironwood, he swiftly swung it, connecting with the face of another assailant, momentarily stunning him.

Seizing the opportunity, Aegon utilized the disoriented Dothraki as leverage, rolling over his back and delivering a powerful kick to the one behind him. Picking up yet another Arakh, he deftly blocked the strikes of one raider while strategically manoeuvring to drag him into the path of another's swing. With a swift side swing, he dispatched another foe, his movements calculated and precise.

Seizing another opportunity, Aegon threw the Arakh once more, this time at a raider approaching on horseback. The raider was unseated, falling to the ground, and Aegon wasted no time. He swiftly grabbed the reins, leveraging his control over the horse, and deftly mounted it, swiftly taking command.

Mounted atop the stolen horse, Aegon surged forward, trampling raider after raider in his path. Yet, danger still lurked, as a Dothraki rider launched a strike that could have severed his head from his shoulders. With keen observation, Aegon noticed the raider's focus on the horse's legs, realizing that his steed was in imminent peril.

Reacting swiftly, Aegon released his feet from the stirrups and crouched on the saddle, bracing himself. As the Dothraki leaned down to deliver the fatal blow to the horse's legs, Aegon seized the opportunity, leaping off the raider's back and using his body as a platform. In a swift and daring move, he commandeered the horse, propelling himself forward while the raider was thrown beneath the hooves of the charging steed, trampled in the chaos.

Acknowledging the fortunate turn of events, Aegon waved back at the fallen raider, "I appreciate the fresh horse friend" Aegon laughs. His gaze quickly shifted, scanning the battlefield for Arthur. His heart pounded with a mix of concern and determination as he spotted his companion, surrounded by Dothraki warriors. Among them, a bloodrider loomed, locked in combat with Arthur.

Without hesitation, Aegon urged his horse to charge into the group surrounding Arthur from behind. Anticipating his moment, he leapt from the saddle just in time, delivering a powerful dropkick to a Dothraki assailant poised to strike Arthur from behind.

Arthur not turning from his current enemy smiles "Good of you to finally join me, was starting to think you abandoned this old man"

Aegon smirks as he stands back to back with him "You got a few good years left, besides I need a hero in my songs, I can already feel a title coming for this battle... The Knight who took a Dothraki Horde by himself" Aegon says with a smile.

Arthur grits his teeth as his eye twitches "Maybe I should've left you here, take my chances with Viserys" Aegon snorts at this as he picks up an enemy Arakh preparing to fight.

As Aegon and Arthur stood back to back, surrounded by a swirling circle of Dothraki adversaries, the intensity of the battle reached its peak. Arthur, engaging the bloodrider once again, focused his attention on their formidable opponent, leaving Aegon to face the remaining foes.

Ducking swiftly under a raider's swipe, Aegon seized the moment, delivering a powerful punch to the raider's stomach. As the raider bent forward in pain, Aegon capitalized on the opportunity, grabbing him by the legs and lifting him, using his momentum to throw him at two approaching assailants. Before the fallen raiders could react, Aegon leapt onto their fallen bodies, swiftly swiping his Arakh down, severing their heads from their bodies.

His triumph was short-lived as a raider's kick propelled him off his impromptu platform. In a desperate bid to avoid an incoming strike, he agilely dodged the swing, narrowly avoiding disaster. Seizing another opportunity, he grabbed the hand of an approaching raider, swiftly disarming him with a skilful manoeuvre of his Arakh. Yet, he found himself immediately on the defensive once again, blocking a powerful strike from another raider.

With agility and quick reflexes, Aegon dodged the attacks of multiple assailants while fending off others, a whirlwind of chaos surrounding him. However, the sheer number of foes began to take its toll. He managed to kick out at one approaching raider, but a powerful headbutt from another dazed him momentarily. He then suffered a cut on his arm from one opponent and a kick from another.

Though he evaded a fourth hit by stepping aside, his resilience finally met its limit. A devastating blow to the back of his head left him vulnerable and unconscious, crumpling to the ground amidst the chaotic battlefield.

———————————————————

Aegon's head hurt a lot, it felt as if a Dothraki horde was trampling his head. He hadn't felt this bad since he got into that drinking competition with Marwyn.

'Old fucker could handle his drink, or he drugged me when I got drunk enough' Aegon thought as he got up.

He found himself in a tent that was sparsely decorated, a few feet away from him was Arthur who was sitting cross-legged nursing his head as well.

"Did we die?" Aegon groans out to Arthur getting his attention.

"I hope not... cause it means the gods have condemned me to hell as I woke up here with you" Arthur says with a groan of his own.

Aegon laughs though immediately regrets it as his ribs feel tender. Getting himself up he sits next to Arthur.

"I wonder why we're here, can't imagine they're very happy with us at the moment" Aegon states getting a nod of agreement from Arthur.

They are snapped out of their conversation by two Dothraki walking inside.

"You will come with us, the Khal wishes to see you," They say in their harsh guttural language, though Aegon had learnt it long ago as he knew he'd be travelling Essos, however, Arthur had no idea what was being said.

Aegon struggled up to his feet gesturing for Arthur to do the same "The Khal wants to meet us" he simply states to Arthur.

They're both led out of the tent and into the afternoon sun, they seemed to be in the middle of a Dothraki camp as they saw men, women and children all running around. They were pushed forward by some Dothraki who had fallen into step behind them. Getting the hint they both moved and were led towards a huge tent in the centre of the encampment. Four Dothraki were standing outside the tent guarding it.

They were led inside, and the sight of people feasting took him by surprise, they sat on the floor with pillows as they ate meat and drank wine. Towards the back of the tent, Aegon saw a huge man with a braid reaching his lower back. Though what surprised him more was the people who joined him in feasting. A slim girl with small breasts and silver hair sat next to the khal and next to her with a sour face sat a silver-haired man who picked at his food. Behind them was a middle-aged man dressed like a Westerosi knight.

They are led to what is the Khals table. The Khal inspects them though his face doesn't betray what he may be thinking. The Westerosi's eyes widen at the sight of Arthur, which wasn't too surprising, Arthur is one of the most famous knights in Westerosi's history.

"You killed 100 of my riders, including Qotho, Cohollo my bloodriders," Khal Drogo says in the guttural sound of the Dothraki language.

Aegon decides it's best not to show weakness "If 100 riders die so easily, perhaps you should thank me" Aegon replies in the same language, making the girl's eyes widen as well as the knight behind her.

The Khal doesn't say anything for a while before he starts laughing, the Dothraki around him start laughing too. Aegon joins in and elbows Arthur to do the same.

"Come... Join us, a warrior deserves to feast after fighting such a battle" the Khal states. Aegon thanks him and quickly translates for Arthur, they sit down on the floor in front of the table, pillows are quickly provided for them and meat is put in front of them.

"I am Khal Drogo, what are your names warriors" he growls out as he chews on a piece of meat.

Aegon who had greedily started eating the horse meat from the plate wipes his mouth "I am Aegon Targaryen, and this is Arthur Dayne" He says as he points to himself and Arthur.

The Khals eyebrows rise "Targaryen? Like my Khalessi" he grunts out.

Aegon looks towards the girl "Aunt Daenerys? I thought you were in Pentos" he asks switching back to the common tongue.

Daenerys however doesn't look amused as she looks at him "My nephew is dead... whatever you hope to gain by taking his name is not welcome" She spits out.

Viserys who wasn't paying attention until now looked at Aegon with a sneer "I'm the last male heir of House Targaryen, Aegon got his brains bashed in when he was just a whelp" he states.

However the knight behind them interrupts them "I cannot speak for the man who claims to be Aegon, but I know for certain that the man next to him is Arthur Dayne, I will never forget the day I met him at Harrenhal" The man says.

"You are... Jorah Mormont? Are you not" Arthur replies getting a nod from him.

Daenerys now looks a little more hopeful as she looks at the man who was now confirmed to be the Sword of the Morning "Is this really Aegon?" She asks him.

Arthur smiles and nods "As much as I wish he was not so I wasn't honour bound to serve him, he is... I was given him when he was a baby and told to flee to Essos"

"And we've been great friends ever since" Aegon says clapping him on the back. Daenerys finally gets up and goes around the table jumping into his arms as she cries. As of this moment, she thought the only family she had left was Viserys, but finding that her nephew was still alive overwhelmed her.

Aegon smiled and rubbed her back, looking towards the Khal "My aunt did not know I was alive, so she's a bit emotional... women" The Khal nods in understanding as he goes back to eating.

Daenerys who hears what he says hits him lightly, making him chuckle "What are you doing so far from Pentos? And a Khals wife?" Aegon asks as he looks at her though it wasn't her that answered.

"Khal Drogo was bought using Daenerys, he will give me an army of 50,000 Dothraki screamers which I will use to cross the narrow sea and take back the Iron Throne" Viserys said arrogantly.

For a minute Aegon just looked at him trying to process what he just heard, he turned to Arthur who had the same look on his face. It started with a small chuckle as he tried to hold it in but he couldn't, he looked at Arthur who was also trying to stop himself, making it worse. Eventually he couldn't help it anymore and started laughing, his ribs ached but he couldn't help himself, Arthur was the same as he laughed slapping the table with his hand.

The Khal interested in what was funny looks at Aegon, when he catches his eye he composes himself "He says you will cross the narrow sea for your king" Aegon translates making the Khal and the other Dothraki howl in laughter.

Aegon falls over clutching his stomach as he grabs onto Arthur to support himself. Even Daenerys and Jorah crack a smile at the joke, the only one not being amused is Viserys who looks like he's about to explode.

"I think I feel another song coming along Arthur" Aegon says to him.

 

(AN: So first chapter of my new fic, I thought Aegon as never really appeared as an MC in a fic so I thought I'd try it. Before you ask Young griff is still in it, no one knows Aegon is alive. And probably to the massive ire of all of you Jon snow is a female. Thought I'd go full prophecy with this and make Jon a girl like was supposed to be so Aegon can have his Visenya. Anyway let me know what you guys think of this, I doubt it'll be too popular It's pretty far removed from what's common)

1