Mamoru Hyousuke – What a Day!
101 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weather was sunny not rainy or stormy like it was in other rom-com novels. I'm just joking. JUST JOKE. Never mind, let's start the story.

It was August, I guess. I was having a "beauty nap" but you know my beauty naps are like hibernation. Never mind, when I was sleeeeeeping one of my friends rushed through my room and give me the happiest news that I've got in a long time.

*

*

*

On a sunny day, one of my friends, Mami screamed, "MAMORUUUUUUU" throughout my room and I was like, wait the apocalypse has come already (?) okay then it's a perfect time for me to pray for the first time in my life to god to mercy me before dying. I was praying under my blanket, really I thought the apocalypse has come but not to give crap to go out of my comfy blanket and at that time the voice has come closer and louder, "MAMORUUUUUUUU".

I was getting more anxious but still under the blanket and this behavior of mine made her angrier so she put something to my commode and left my room by slamming the door.

When she left my room, I reached out my commode and I noticed that it was "my" phone. What could have happened with my phone I thought. I touch the screen and I saw that there is a notification. This was something that I was not very familiar with because I usually use my old-time key phone.

When I look for the details of the notification, I saw that it was from a dating app that I installed loooong time ago so does it mean that a girl from somewhere wants to date me?!?!?! It was something which makes me suuuper happy because you know I'm a long-term virgin who lives in the poorest city of Japan where is Okinawa.

Never mind, I clicked on the notification for more details and it take me to the "about page" of her. Her name is Noriko Kaneko. "Kaneko", this surname sounded familiar but I couldn't find out the reason at that moment so I took a look at her "photos" page. I saw a very gorgeous photo of her. She has mid-length wavy blond hair. I couldn't find out her eye color at first because she was closing her eyes while smiling like a little child in this photo but I found out that she was heterochromia after looking few photos. Upper side of her iris was blue while the lower side of her iris was light-brown I guess. She was wearing a pink kimono that has white flowers on it in the photo. She was looking sooooooo cute in that. I think she was the cure for my virginity which is given by God, I guess.

How lucky I am!!! But the problem is, would we break up very early if we date? I hope I would live with her for the rest of my life because she was soooooooooo cute. She was the cutest girl that I've seen in the 26 years of my life.

*A notification popped up*

"Kaneko_Noriko send you a message"

A message? To me? Could it be a confession!?!? Wait, she doesn't even know me.

When I opened the message, I saw that she said, "Are you a real soldier?"

Wait, why she asks this all suddenly? It's so meaningless, right?

"Why?" I wrote.

"What does it mean? It seems like you choose 'soldier' as your job in the tags of your bio."

Wait, what soldier-

Oh gosh! Wait! How idiot I am?!? The reason for her to ask this question is that I chose "soldier" as my occupation when I installed this app but the problem is I'm not a soldier, I'm a person who works at an ikayaki** restaurant. What would I gonna say to her!?!? Ugh!!! If I had said the truth, she might not accept to go on a date with me but if I had continued with that lie, I could give myself away. That was a hard choice, so I thought a bit and when I choose what to say, another notification popped up.

"Are you sure? Because this is very important to me!"

"Yes, I'm a real soldier," I wrote to not lose my very very first date possibility

"Hmmmm...Okay, I believe you!"

Really! Does she believe me? Ugh, I was afraid for her to understand my lie.

"Really?

"Of course not! But I'd date you just because of your funny attitude~"

Oh my gosh! Even if my friends thought that my attitudes are absurd and silly, someone loves them~

"Thanks"

"hrıfnbhfajsdnk"

"What?"

"Oh, you're so illiterate and stupid"

"What?"

Did she insult me? I guess.

"I'm just laughing at your stupid messages," she wrote.

"I didn't want to be mean stupid," I wrote.

Really, even if I behave like a real idiot in real life sometimes, I don't want my first date opportunity to see me like this so I want to be logical for the first time in my life.

"Then, what do you want to mean?"

"I just want to say that I want to date with you," I wrote.

"You didn't even see me"

"I don't care, if you want to date with me, a new brand of silliness. I'm sure that you're really beautiful" I wrote.

"Sorry, I'm not that kind of woman that could fall for those lies." she wrote.

"I'm not lying"

"How could I know," she wrote.

"I don't know"

"Actually, I have an idea"

"What is it?" she wrote.

"If you would come to the location that I would share with you in a few seconds. I will believe you"

"You're lying right?" I wrote.

"Yes, but please come to at location"

"What if I won't come," I wrote.

"You will come, I know"

"How would you this sure?"

"Because I know that you won't lose a chance of seeing me in real life."

"Actually...You're right"

How could she comprehend my personality and thoughts? Either I'm very silly or she is very intelligent. I think both of them are true.

"So see you there," she said.

"See you"

Wow, so it's a semi-date I think, right? I hope, so let's start to get prepared. I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I was having a shower I was thinking about the possible date scenarios. To me, the most realistic date scenario is for me to disgrace myself in front of her and screw up this date. I hope this won't happen. I hope.

The second date scenario is for me to behave like a gentleman. It would be nice but I know that it is an impossible thing for an idiot like me. Never mind, I think the best thing would be letting things slide.

I finished my shower and headed towards my traditional Japanese bedroom.

*At that time another notification popped up*

"Did you see the location that I want you to go to?" she wrote.

"What location?"

"GO LOOK 'Map Information' section!" she wrote

"Ok, ok calm down"

I quickly go to the "Map Information" section

The location that I need to go to is...KYOTO?!?!!?

Actually, that would be nice for me who didn't leave Okinawa once in his life. So...What I'm waiting for? Let's head to the station of love, Kyoto!!!!!

I quickly put on a white T-Shirt and my blue black jeans. When I was going out, I heard a very important detail about Noriko.

"Stocks of Infinity:Zero increased tenfold. According to the CEO of Infinity:Zero, Kin Kaneko..."

"Oh, I wish I was the boyfriend of his daughter," said Toshiro, twin of my friend Mami.

"TOSHIRO!!!!" said Mami

"Sorry, sorry"

'Kaneko' this surname...could she be the daughter of Kin Kaneko!?!?! YES!!! How idiot I am?!? She was the daughter of Kin Kaneko, one of the wealthiest men in Japan. Oh gosh, am I gonna go on a date with the daughter of a man who swims in money? Oh boy, what a fate!

Yesterday, I was thinking if I could eat something for dinner and now I'm going to meet with the daughter of the CEO.

Old people always used to say that life could have both good and bad sides. Now, I understand them very clearly.

After understanding this truth, I headed to the Akamine Station to go to Kyoto.

I hope this date goes well.

0