1.1
900 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                 Belldale was a well-known town. Not the richest, but not underdeveloped. It had well-made shops and residences, but still had dirt roads. Since it was known as a tourist place it always had a lot of people. ⨊ reached the town in the middle of the afternoon.
⨊ had already decided that her name would be Jessica Balci. That she would be a twenty-year-old simple looking woman who was taking a break from work. The tour ticket was something she had gotten from her ‛friend’. ⨊ had found a room in a lodge that was in the middle of the town. The ticket was a tour around one of the old provinces. With visits to popular places.
The tour meet up was set at a place called Dalejr that was known for its desserts and as a tourist place. ⨊ asked one of the helper's whether he knew where the tour group was located. The helper pointed to a group of around fifteen people at a table that was full of young people. (Why did I come so early?) ⨊ took a seat, hoping not to attract anyone's attention. She put on a gloomy look and atmosphere as she sat at the table.
As she drank, she gazed around the table slowly, looking at the group.There were females and males that, had their own separate little groups. They looked like they were between 18 and 28 years old.
While she was looking around, she caught the eye of a young man who was sitting far away from where she was. She immediately put her head down not wanting to interact with him. Just as the man was about to start talking to her a middle-aged man came over to the group. He introduced himself as Bob our tour guide.
Bob was an overweight man who looked like he was working in the wrong place. He had a weird smile when he looked at the group of people as he spoke. It was as if he was looking at animals ready to be slaughtered and make him rich but no one noticed it. They were just a group of kids that were too excited about the trip. (I dislike having to be around kids, especially the know it all or the dull kind.)

2