3.1
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  That night ⨊ got up and went away from the campsite. When she was a few feet away she felt someone following her, but when she turned around the one she saw was Ian. “What are you doing following me?” asked ⨊. “Its dangerous at night. I didn't want you to get hurt,” “DON’T follow me,” “Is it ok if I wait here?” asked Ian when he saw her cold gaze. ⨊ just ignored him and walked off.
“So, are going to tell me who that boy is?” asked the person in the shadow after the talk was over. “Why?” asked ⨊. “So I know what to do with him. I mean how to treat him,” he added at the end seeing her get angry. “He is their herding dog. But don't hurt him unless I say so,” “Does he know?” “He thinks I work for the ❡ℑℑ,” Suddenly there was a burst of laughter. “Why are you laughing?” “Sorry, it's just the thought of you working for ❡ℑℑ. If ❡ℑℑ knew you were using them as your cover they would faint,” he said still laughing. “What was I supposed to say?” “How did the subject even come up?” “Bob the guy in charge told him to take care of me, one thing led to another while talking,”
“Are you going to test him?” he asked curiously. “Why would I do that?” “He seems interesting. Don't you want to know? You can ask him about his work. If he is willing to talk and if he does, will he tell you the truth? I'll even check him out and let you know,” “Why? He isn't going to be around soon,” “Don't worry I will look it over twice, even more, to make sure there is no mistake. Remember you are supposed to be relaxing so don't overdo it with the observation and have fun. He seems nice,” “I'm not interested in him and I don't care if he is nice, so don't waste your time looking into him,” “Don't worry I will be thorough. Have fun,” saying that he left.
“We didn't hear anything,” said the woman and man simultaneously when they saw ⨊, looking at them. They had come along with the man who was in the shadow.They were silent and hidden the entire time to the point where they were non-existent.

2