4.2
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                No one was in a mood to chat except for Janet and Jason. They sat together with Ian, trying to get him to chat with them. He did answer their questions every now and then. But it was more like an impersonal reply with ⨊ sleeping in his arms. “Do you really like Jessica?” asked Janet. “What are you saying?” said Jason. ⧚If she finds out she will get angry.⧚ ⧚He told me to ask and make sure.⧚ said Janet. ⧚Really?⧚ “Do you?” asked Janet ignoring Jason. “Our personal lives is no one's business,” said Ian getting annoyed. “Don't take it the wrong way, my sister is just curious. She thinks of Jessica as her friend. That's why she was asking. Don't mind her,” said Jason eyeing Janet. “Sorry, I shouldn't have asked something that personal,” added Janet.
“How can you sit chatting when someone is dead?” interrupted Wes as he walked over with the usual lot. “Why do you lot always have to butt in? Always trying to interfere in everyone's business,” asked Janet angrily. “Leave,” said Ian in a low and dangerous voice. Not wanting to wake ⨊ up. Wes wanted to retort but couldn't. “Don't take it the wrong way. We don't want others to misunderstand you. I know that ⨊ didn't get along well with Alex. And as her friend, you want to support her. But you have to also think about yourself,” ⧚Is she crazy?⧚ eyed Jason. ⧚Seems like she isn't going to last much longer, especially when he finds out.⧚ smiled Janet. “Since you are so helpful and care so much for everyone then, why are you over here disturbing Jessica’s sleep?” asked Janet. “I wasn't...” “Didn't I tell you to LEAVE?” said Ian getting angry and interrupting her words.
⨊ subconsciously patted Ian’s chest in her sleep to calm him down. Ian held her hand with a smile. His anger disappearing in an instant. Janet and Jason both noticed it. “Bob told us to stay close to each other,” lied Gabby 2 while peeking at Jason. “We each have our own group,” said Jason. “We have ours and you have yours,” added Janet.

2