28.2
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                Watching how the others treated ℥enji and ௹enji he understood the significance of the Mark but also knew that it was only limited to those two. As ℥enji told him they were her guardians, but he was her personal guardian. Their role was to be involved with her work and rest time, while he was to stay in her private life.Like a partner, her partner.
               The words ℥enji said kept going through his mind as to how she was new to this as well. And he remembered how she would ignore him and keep her distance. Realizing that she was forcing herself to behave that way, just like how he was forcing himself to keep a distance from her. Remembering how she would get flustered being in his embrace and how she wouldn't be able to behave that way while working. How she didn't want anyone to know about them since it was dangerous for him.
                   “Here I thought I was the only one struggling. That you really hated me,” mumbled Ian to himself. Ian realized that ⨊ never hated him but was upset and hurt. Giving him the Mark, meant that she wanted to be with him for eternity. Even when he did something as stupid as letting go of her. He knew why she was worried about that and why she reacted that way even if he only thought of it for a split second. When he was by her side he saw how hesitating for even a split second or behaving or believing in a certain way would get you killed or injured or captured. How beings switched from begging and pleading towards trying to kill you when they didn't get their way. How dangerous it was to hesitate. To believe and trust others even for a second.

1