33.4
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            ℥enji and ௹enji along with the others had gone to bed but couldn't sleep thinking about what that one said about what happens to ⨊ when one of them gets hurt. “Mask,” “⨊ wants a mask?” asked ℥enji seeing that being in his room. “Yes,” ℥enji handed the mask over informing ௹enji that ⨊ woke up.
That other form entered the room handing the mask over.⧚How long do I have?⧚ ⧚Two days at the most.⧚ “Return,” said ⨊. That other form disappeared into ⨊. Ian was stunned when he saw that other form cause it was much weaker than yesterday. “What happened? Does it creep you out?” asked ⨊ feeling Ian freeze. “You said that it was a copy of your self, does that mean the form I just saw is also you?” asked Ian. “That's right,” said ⨊. “Then when that one gets hurt, does it mean that you also get those wounds when it returns to you?” asked Ian. “Smart boy,” said ⨊. “Don't use it anymore,” said Ian getting angry. “I use it to help out when someone suspects me of being me. If someone appears claiming to be me then all suspicions will vanish,” said ⨊.
“But you're not working now, there is no need to have it,” said Ian. “It's helping me through this process,” “I'll help you,” “Silly little boy, no one can help me through this. Plus could you force me to drink something knowing that it will hurt me?” asked ⨊. “If it's that painful then we can find another method for you,” “I am the one who created this method since there is no way to heal or destroy an existence,” said ⨊. “When did you create it?” asked Ian. “When I created my form,” said ⨊. “Have you used it before?” “No, it's kept for when my injuries got too bad or I needed an escape route,”

1