Chapter 5: Victoria☆
221 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Enter."

He called out, and Victoria appeared with a small lantern in hand and a transparent white silk dressing gown wrapped around her curvaceous body.

Bold black lingerie was visible through the thin fabric. Victoria's soft brown hair fell past her shoulders, and her large green eyes were filled with anticipation.

She closed the door quietly behind her and then walked over to him.

Alexander rose from his bed to meet her, taking her into his arms. Victoria did not protest as his hands slid down the sides of her body, then grabbed her firm ass as he kissed her full, soft lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, master," Victoria said, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that. I'm sorry it's taken so long to tell you how I feel; I didn't want to use you as an outlet for my grief."

He whispered in her ear, still holding her ass firmly in his hands.

Victoria pulled back, giving a beautiful smile while looking deeply into Alexander's eyes.

"You shouldn't be sorry, master," she said. "It is your right to call for me when you wish, and I am honored to finally serve you."

She initially felt quite hurt when she learned that he was laying with the other maids. She thought she might have already been too old for him or wasn't good enough to serve him.

She hated seeing how hurt he was from the loss of his grandfather and wanted nothing more than to comfort him.

Seeing her master back to his old self, refreshed and full of life, his deep blue eyes filled with nothing but love as they gazed upon her. His words and actions had confirmed her recent suspicions about why he hadn't called on her until today.

Victoria felt like a weight had been lifted off her bouncy and voluptuous chest.

She could now see that he loved her just as deeply, and he hadn't wanted to take advantage of her love and devotion just to slake his lust. She was overjoyed that her feelings for him were not unrequited.

"If it pleases you, my master, I will gladly serve as you desire. You need only tell me what you want, and I will ensure you are happy." Her radiant smile and selfless words nearly made him lose control.

Seeing such a mature beauty offering herself made someone as desensitized to sex as himself feel like a horny virgin all over again.

"I just want you," Alexander said. "And you don't have to call me 'master' when we are alone. Tonight, there will be no master and servant, just a man and a woman who love each other."

"Yes, Alex..." Victoria replied dreamily, her green eyes sparkling at Alexander's words. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought she might pass out.

Alexander pressed his lips to hers again, his hands exploring her body as the two inched closer to the bed. She pushed her full tits into his chest, feeling the excitement building between her legs as her master touched her.

They fell onto the bed, and Victoria removed the dressing gown, revealing a black lacy bra and panty set that hugged her body.

"You're so beautiful," Alexander said as his hands roamed across her luscious breasts. They were soft and plump, with large, hard nipples.

He could see the excitement growing in Victoria's eyes as his hands reached under her panties and found her smooth, bare pussy. He could feel her wetness as he rubbed her slit, slowly pushing a finger inside her.

Victoria moaned softly, grinding her hips against his hand as he worked his way inside of her. He kissed her again, sucking on her lips while his fingers explored her warm depths.

She was putty in his hands, loving every moment as her master teased her entrance. Alexander continued to work her with his fingers until he felt her ready to explode, and then he sped up while also rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Victoria's body spasmed, and she cried out as she began to drench his hand in her juices. Her eyes were unfocused, and she was panting hard, but once he removed his hand, she whimpered at the sudden loss of contact and looked up at him, her eyes full of anticipation.

He pulled off his clothes, and she saw his large manhood up close for the first time. She gulped, surprised at how much larger it was while erect.

He slid her panties off and tossed them aside. He could see how turned on she was, the warm heat radiating from her wet opening, and the scent of her arousal hung in the air.

Alexander briefly checked that his contraception charm was still active before kissing Victoria deeply. His tongue found hers as he placed her legs over his shoulders and lowered his cock until it was in front of her tight pink slit.

"It might hurt a bit at first," he said, "but try to relax; I'll try to be gentle."

He pressed his stiff cock into her wet sex, the tight walls sucking him in as he slowly slid inside her. She already seemed to be in a bit of pain, and feeling a certain membrane at the tip of his rod, he felt the need to distract her from what was to come.

He kissed her, sucking on her lips and groping her chest as he pushed through in one deep thrust, leaving her virginity in tatters.

Victoria gasped and yelped in pain, but she also felt a certain elation as her master, the man she loved, took her virginity, which had long been reserved just for him.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as she felt him inside her. It was a sensation of fullness that she never knew was possible.

She closed her eyes as she got used to the feeling of being filled and opened them again, seeing Alexander's eyes gazing into hers.

"It feels so big," she said, as her vaginal walls stretched to fit her master's girth.

"Does it still hurt?" Alexander asked softly.

"It's not so bad anymore, but I still don't know if I can take it all."

Victoria felt the ache in her depths but was quickly becoming adjusted to the pain.

"You're doing great. Just try to relax," Alexander whispered, pecking her on the lips before looking deeply into Victoria's eyes.

She moaned in response, and Alexander began to rock his hips slowly, careful not to bury himself too deep inside her. He held her hands to the side of her head in a lover's embrace as he pushed into her tight, wet tunnel.

Victoria bit her lip and closed her eyes as she got used to the feeling of having her master inside of her. The initial pain had passed, and the pleasure was quickly replacing it.

She moaned and gasped, feeling a wave of pleasure as she began to understand what the maids had been talking about when they spoke of their nights with him.

She let out a whimper as he stroked her inner walls with his meatstick. She could feel it throbbing and twitching inside her, its heat radiating from the shaft buried so deep in her slit.

Alexander knew from experience that it would be difficult for her to reach the peak during her first time, so he took a bit more initiative.

He brought one of her nipples to his mouth and deftly rolled it around with his tongue. Victoria gasped as he suckled, his tongue flicking against her sensitive bud as he steadily made love.

He nibbled gently on it as he continued to thrust, listening to her whimpers as she felt the pleasure slowly but surely building deep inside her.

Victoria's moans filled the room, the sounds of their lovemaking echoing as Alexander entered the final stretch and began to play with her clit.

He felt his lover constrict around his member, her body quivering as she approached the edge. He pumped his shaft deeper into her, going as deep as he could without hurting her, and began to grind her clit with his fingers; his lips still wrapped tightly around her nipple.

She tensed up, crying out as the waves of pleasure crashed over her, as she had the strongest orgasm of her life. Her vaginal walls tightened around his cock, clamping around it like a vice and finally pushing him over the edge.

Victoria's eyes grew wide as she felt her master's hot cum shoot deep into her love canal. His cock pulsed and twitched inside of her, filling her depths with a warm feeling that spread through her body as she continued to ride her orgasm.

The two lovers remained there, holding each other in the throes of ecstasy before finally coming down from their high.

Alexander pulled out of her and rolled to the side, Victoria snuggling up to him, lost in a trance.

"How was it?" he asked.

"It was wonderful," Victoria replied, coming down from her high. "It was a little painful at first, but I've never felt such a wonderful feeling before."

She ran a finger down Alexander's chest, and his cock stirred again. "Would you like to go another round?" she asked, a coy smile spreading across her face.

"You want another go?" Alexander was surprised that Victoria was ready for another round so soon after losing her virginity. The blood on the sheets hadn't even dried, and she was asking for more.

He looked into her eyes and could see her desire. He also knew that he would need to leave for the eastern front soon, and it was best to take advantage of all the time they had left. He wasn't one to pass up an offer as good as this.

They quickly wiped themselves off before getting right back to the action.

He kissed her again, his fingers exploring her body. This time, it was more heated, more passionate, as the two lovers surrendered themselves to the night's desires.

***

The next morning, Alexander lifted his upper half from bed and checked the time. He had to arrive at the church before ten to prepare for the ceremony. However, as he still had some leeway, he languidly gazed upon his exhausted lover.

Victoria lay beside him, sleeping soundly in a state of afterglow, her big pillowy tits exposed as her soft body rose and fell with each breath.

He then noticed the devastation they had caused last night.

The bed was covered in all sorts of bodily fluids; he lost count of how many times he had filled up his lovely maid. Sheets were scattered all over the bed, and a sad scrap of parchment slowly peeled off the bed's headboard before pitifully landing on the mattress and disintegrating into motes of dust.

He had pushed his contraception charm too hard last night, something he hadn't done since he first learned about sex. His bed was ruined, and he would have to have the other maids wash the sheets later.

He slipped out from under the covers, trying his best not to wake her, and started to get ready for the ceremony.

7