Chapter 02- meet the jurors
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I walk out the door, I was greeted by a man in a dark blue suit in a plain long bright white hallway. As appearance go, he look what you would have expected of a lawyers with brown hair and brown eyes to the point of it being nearing uncanny.

With a piece of paper he is scanning, he spoke in an unsteady tone with a little excitement “Hello.. umm Juror Recan Revan. Excuse me if I spoke your name wrong but it my first time in participation in this type of trial. Well anyway would you please follow me.” The man turned to the right and started walking.

“Can you tell me why I’m here?”, I spoke still unsured.

“Didn’t you watch the video? It stated that you agreed to participated when told what the trial is about which you also agree to having certain memory sealed away as long as you participated.”, the man spoke with certainty.

“Yes, but it was going fast and giving me too much information to process in a few minutes. It seem more like what they do in the SAW movies than anything especially in a dark room.”

“On behalf of the court I’m sorry if you felt that way, but past trials of these sorts we find jurrors more relax and the result tend to get less skewed with less information to be bias about since they just awoken with a chunk of their memory to be missing so said my dad. He worked on such trial previously, so when I ask about why some things are different like that and why ******  *** ****!!!”The man abruptly stopped speaking as his words started to become incoherence.

“Oh shit! I told you something I shouldn’t have”

“But you were speaking nonsense at the end.”, I replied.

“Oh, that right I forgot. Anyway, just go through that door and take a seat. The judge will be there soon to tell you more.”, the man quickly spoke as he motion to a red door.

 

When I walk through there was a room covered wall to wall with burgundy bookshelf filled with colorfull hard bound and leatherbound book with all their spine facing out, two doors with nine chair in a row facing one door in each chair except one there were people. The first chair near me have no one in it. The second chair had women with red hair in her late twenties dressed in a white robe with a red cross hand stitched in the middle. The third have a Japanese wearing a navy blue Hakama. The fourth was a man in his thirty wearing what looks to be a German ww2 uniform except there are some add on to it like the British flag sewn in near the should of each sleeves. The fifth chair have Christie evens. (Author note: Due to the facts that talking about them would affect how you view the story if you want to know more go to Glossary since in the story it would be like asking who is Nelson Mandela or who is Adolf Hitler.) The sixth chair have a girl in her teens wearing a crown and purple dress with antique designing. The seventh chair have man who look similar to the main protagonist in pandora except their uniform is cover in soot. The eighth chair has a teenage boy in baggy clothes. And finally ninth chair have a teenage girl wearing a white prom dress stained red and have small tears at the very bottom.

Not even a few feet in is when the judge walked in. The judge in appearance doesn’t seem so threating except their height which looks to be over nearing seven feet. Two court guards came in as well and stood on each side of the judge.

“Could you please sit, we have a trial to begin, but need to tell you guys things in advanced.” The judge quickly spoke to which I quickly sat.

“First things first, this trial came to happen because the majority of leaders agreed to put the defendant on trial. Don’t try to ask who or what it is, it just is and that that. Next, this will be your quarters and where any new information that need to be given to you guys will be given at. If need something just ask a court official. Also don’t believe anything about each other. Some of you may say outlandish things. Just remember, outside this room anything you hear will be taken as truth no matter what. Except from each other. Just for extremely explicit reasoning, Jurror+ juror= False. Jurror+ anyone else= True! And finally   do you have any questions?”, the judge spoke at near light speed.

“I thought court have a dress code?”, the ninth chair spoke.

“It been exempt because of how rushed the trial was put together. And look at the time we’re behind by five minutes any come on.”, The judge spoke in a hurry. As we were escorted out of the room directly in the court room.

0