ENTRANCE CEREMONY & THE SYSTEM
2.5k 9 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All-Girls Academy.

This is my new missi--, I mean this is the place where students study about the world, form relationships with different people, also they have to give respect to the so-called teachers and elders in this school. I haven't been to the school before. But that's in the past. Now I have the chance to go, so I can see whether it changes people or not. I mean I heard that some people change during this age and that's all because of this place 'school'.

As the school name suggests, I got the idea that this place consists mainly of girls. When I asked my sensei and seniors about this, they all laughed and said that this might help me to know the word known as 'love'.

Hah, well I am quite familiar with this word as I always loved my sensei and everyone around her. But on hearing that their face turned red and, they all gave me some punches on my back. It still hurts.

I also heard from my seniors that, today is the welcome ceremony for all the first-year students, and the second and third-years will be there to welcome us. Good grief, here I thought that maybe I can play some games with my Yor senpai.

As I entered the school field, a premium limited-model car stopped in front of me.

Then a girl stepped out of the car, wearing the same uniform as me, and stood in front of the school, which makes it obvious that she is going to the same school as me, huh? After that another girl stepped out of the car, well they both looked alike, so maybe they are sisters or maybe not.

They both started to observe the surroundings and at last, their gaze get fixated on me. The younger sister between them glanced at me for a while and then directed her vision at the school building while the elder smiled at me and waved her hand, I also waved my hand in her direction.

We stared at each other while smiling until she breaks the stare and starts talking to her sister. What a weird woman! No wait, I also did the same, I should have introduced myself to her.

"Yukino-chan do your best in school, okay? "

"Yes onee-san"

"Good good"

Oh I see, the younger sister's name is Yukino-chan, huh? Should I go and introduce myself? Hmmm, let's not do this now, as I don't know what to talk about after introducing myself to them. Yeah, let's do this another time. And also the younger one still sometime glares at me with her cold eyes.

I was walking towards the school gate, where their car was packed, and when I reached there. Yukino-chan stopped me.

"Um.. "

"Yes, Yukino-chan?"

"Huh"

"... "

When she called me, I turned my face towards her but I accidentally called her Yukino-chan. This is my problem, as whenever someone calls out to me, I instantly gave them the response even if I know them or not, I don't know it's a good or bad thing but I should think twice before answering.

"Um.. Sorry, actually I heard your conversation, that's why... "

"Hahaha... "

"Nee-san..!!"

"He is quite an interesting one... "

I apologized to them while bowing my upper body perpendicular to the ground to which the older one laughed at this even though Yukino-chan tried to stop her but she was unable to stop her laugh.

"Um.. "

"Kaneki Ren"

"Yes, my name is Yukinoshita Yukino"

"Myself Yukinoshita Haruno"

After introducing myself to them, they also did the same. We slight bowed to each other also.

"So Kaneki-kun, why are you here? "

Yukino-chan asked me this question, huh, what's this question supposed to mean, I mean I am wearing the same uniform as her... Oh I see, she is asking because this school is only for girls, and why am I here, huh.

"Um.. I am actually going to study here, so let' give our best"

"Huh, what are you talking about, this is an all-girls school."

"Yeah I can clearly see your point and actually I am the only boy enrolled in this school."

"Oh I see.. "

"Kaneki-kun, does that mean you will build a harem of beautiful girls like Yukino-chan, huh? "

"Harem...? What does that mean? "

"Nee-san..!! No, it's nothing Kaneki-kun."

"Oh, ok"

After telling her that i am going to study in this school, she accepted it by nodding her head and giving humming sounds to which her Yukinoshita-san chuckled and saying something like harem of beautiful girls...

Wait a minute, harem... harem... harem. Oh, harem means 'a group of girls who like you', but i think I already have a harem or... not? Well I am here because I wanted to try new things not to build romantic relationships between girls and me. I mean as I said I wanted to form relationships but just as a friend nothing more...

Then I decided to ask Yukinoshita-san to walk in the auditorium hall together, where entrance ceremony is going on, but she wanted to talk with her older sister. So I decided to excuse myself.

Upon entering the school gate, I walked towards the blossom tree, which is located near the school building's wall. There stood a girl whose strands of her silky pink hair swirling in the direction where the cold breeze goes on.

When she turned her head to see her surroundings, her green-blue eyes fixated on me and I have to stop my walk to see her beautiful face just as I watched Yukino-chan before when she was talking with me and her older sister.

She slowly walked toward me while I stood there.

"Who are you?"

"Me? My name is Kaneki Ren, first year. Nice to meet you"

"Uh-huh, you are saying that you are a student here, huh? This is an all girls' school."

"I know it's just that I am the only boy enrolled in this school. If you have any problem with me being here, then you can give complaints to the principal or chairman of the school."

"Oh is that so. Well I am Shikimori Miyako. Nice to meet you, just like you I am also a first year."

"Hmm"

She first asked me about myself and then we gave each other the introductions, but she still sometimes looking at that blossom tree. After that she excused herself from me and again went toward the blossom tree and stood there. It looks like she was waiting for someone.

As I was deciding to go inside the hall she started to climb the tree by herself. What the hell?

Well it's not my problem is it? Yeah, just ignore it.

[SYSTEM ACTIVATING...]

[CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BECOME THE 'PROTAGONIST']

[RAISE FLAGS, FORM RELATIONSHIPS AND BUILD YOUR OWN HAREM OF BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE HEROINES TO LOVE!]

I blinked in confusion, before staring at the floating red screen with white text that was floating before my face.

What the FUCK!!! What is this screen in front of me!!!

As the screen didn't disappeared from the view, another screen added on the bottom of it.

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE ABILITY 'CHANGE THE REALITY'.]

[CHANGE THE REALITY:

CHANGE REALITY IN HEROINE'S FAVOR WHENEVER IT'S TRULY NEEDED TO MAKE ONE OF YOUR HEROINES HAPPY. IT CANNOT BE WILLINGLY ACTIVATED. ONLY TRIGGERS WHEN YOUR HEROINE'S SAKE DEMANDS IT. OR WHEN IT'S TRULY NEEDED.]

...okay?

So I can change reality, huh? So if any of my heroine wants do that with me, the system will do everything for it, huh?

[YES]

Oh, so you can talk, huh?

...

So are you gonna help me in getting heroines, right?

[YES]

Well can I ask you some questions regarding yourself?

[YES]

Ok. So is there any organization behind you?

[NO]

So, who is all behind this? I am not interested in you or whatever..?

[GOD]

Oh, okay.... What? God, like God of war or something like that, huh?

[NO, GOD OF LOVE]

...

AND CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY??

[WELL IT'S A DIFFICULT TOPIC BUT I THINK YOU DESERVE TO KNOW THIS]

[ACTUALLY THESE SO-CALLED HEROINES OF YOURS HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AND MAYBE GET BAD ENDING, SO GOD OF LOVE DECIDED THAT MAYBE YOU CAN CHANGE THEIR FUTURE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT]

And can I get the reason why me?

[WELL... THAT'S BECAUSE IN YOUR NEAR FUTURE YOU ALREADY HAVE MULTIPLE GIRLS WHO LOVES YOU. MAYBE THAT'S WHY GOD OF LOVE CHOSEN YOU]

So, you mean that my future self has many girls around him, so why not give some more, huh?

[OH, AREN'T YOU GENIUS ONE? ]

Oh, I see. I see. I see...

Well, can I get free from this?

[SORRY YOU CAN'T]

Why though? I can see that they might have bad endings so I will help them to prevent them. I will do everything to make them safe and everything else which meant to be done. But is it really necessary for them to be with me, I mean I am a fucking --, well I mean, how will I be able to unite these girls, what will happen if some of them are yanderes, huh.

[WELL, WHEN THAT HAPPENS THEN YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT, OF COURSE I WILL HELP YOU... ]

Oh I see. I see.

What about you system? Are you gonna stay with me forever?

[YES]

Are there any other people having this system like I have?

[NO]

I see.

Will I get something in return for doing these miss--, I mean for saving these so-called heroines?

[YES]

Like? What? Can I get any hint or something?

...

Okay, I will see what I can do.

[DON'T WORRY I WILL ALSO HELP YOU]

Well, thanks I guess.

[NO PROBLEM]

Oh right, what is the name of your so-called system.

[AFFECTION SYSTEM]

Oh okay, well I will call you A.S. Is that alright with you?

[YES]

[SO GOOD LUCK KANEKI REN...]

Okay?

After few seconds, the screen in front of me disappeared and another screen appeared which has heart shaped background and some information is written there.

===========================================================================

CHARM: 60

[ABILITIES]

[HEROINES]

* YOU CAN TAP ON THE [BOX] TO SEE MORE DETAILS

===========================================================================

Okay let's see details about this after the entrance ceremony. Because that is why I am here and maybe due to that I unlocked this affection system.

I shook my head to try to close the opened screen of me but it didn't disappeared. Hmm...

"Close"

After saying this, the screen immediately disappeared from my sight and again I see something unnatural. Everyone around me has been stopped at their tracks and there is no movement going on.

'What the hell is this? ' I don't know what to do and what is going on here, so I called A.S.

A.S.

[YES]

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

[THIS IS THE WORK OF YOUR ABILITY 'CHANGE THE REALITY']

Why? Does that mean one of my heroine wants me for something, huh?

[CORRECT]

Where is she?

[...]

As I said I started to looking at all directions, that maybe I can find her and see what I can do for her but I can't find her anywhere.

A.S. How can I identify her?

[SIMPLE, JUST LOOK AT EVERYONE'S HEAD...]

[AS USER MAY KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T UNLOCKED ANY OF THE HEROINES YET... SO SYSTEM WILL HELP THE USER TO IDENTIFY HER...]

Good grief. Well thank you. A.S.

I again turn my head in all directions and looked at everyone. My eyes stopped at one girl...

At last, I found her and she is the same person I just talked earlier, Shikimori-san. It looks like her balance broke up and now she is going to bump her head on ground very hard... Hold on... There is a big rock also, where her head is going to bump...

So the system was not joking when she said that some of the heroines are gonna get bad ending, huh...? I mean, if her head gets hurt by that rock, she might get serious injury on her head which might results in her death...

So I walked toward her to get the hold of her body so that she doesn't get any injury or bad end...

But when I tried to touch her, I felt a current run through my whole body. What the??

[USER CAN'T TOUCH ANYONE DURING THE TIME STOP!]

Good grief. Well then, I just have to stand here and put my hands on her back.

When I stood there for some time, just when the time gets to normal... So I got transported to my previous place, putting 20 m distance between her and me.

Shit! There is only 5 seconds until she fell from there, according to my calculation.

It means I have only less than 5 seconds. So I have to do it fast.

"Eeeeeeeeekk"

"Shikimori-san!"

When the time come back to normal, Shikimori-san shouted in surprise as she falls from the tree, while I ran towards her and also called her name.

I got there in less than 5 seconds and try to put my hands on her back but she immediately turned her body which ended her front to get in front of my face but thanks to my training I immediately grabbed her waist. Oh she is sof--, fuck.

After that, she got hold of my face and buried it in her chest part which I enjo--, no no...

At last I got hit with the ground and she fell on my body. Her body really is so--, fuck it.

Bad thoughts gone. Bad thoughts gone. Bad thoughts gone....

"Un"

"Are you alright, Shikimori-san?"

"Un"

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED HEROINE [MIYAKO SHIKIMORI]]

[MIYAKO SHIKIMORI: +20 AFFECTION POINTS]

[HER IMAGE ABOUT YOU CHANGED FROM [WEIRD GUY!] TO [SAVIOUR!]]

[MIYAKO SHIKIMORI [CUTE-DANGEROUS GIRL]

AFECTION: 20 (SAVIOUR!)]

Oh, I got the affection points here and, what is this image thing about...? Will my image is unique for all the heroines, hmm? Third screen shows her name, her image, affection towards me and my title, isn't it?

[YES]

"Um, Kaneki-kun. Thanks for helping me."

"No problem, Shikimori-san"

After some seconds passed, she got up from me and thanked me for the help while I just waved my hand here and there.

"Who is he?"

"Look he is wearing our school uniform"

"You mean he is going to study in this school"

"But how can that be..."

Good grief, it looks like I got the unnecessary attention from the passing students after saving Shikimori-san from falling. I think it will be better for me if I just excused myself from them.

"Wait... "

"Yes?"

As I turned my face, I saw a fair-skinned girl with shoulder-length brown hair that is in side-ponytail fastened with a hair-piece. I was dumbfounded at that person because the person who called me, is also a heroine, and to my surprise she has already has some affection towards me.

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED HEROINE [AOI HINATA]]

[AOI HINATA [SWEET GIRL]

AFFECTION: 50 (CHILDHOOD FRIEND!)]

Aoi Hinata... Childhood friend, huh?

"Ren, did you forget about me"

It looks like I was just staring at her all this time, huh. I shouldn't have done this... But should I tell her the truth that I really forgot about her or tell her that I don't.

As I was just thinking the possible options to say in this question, it looks like the [CHANGE THE REALITY] worked on its own. The time has been stopped again.

Well now who the hell this time wants my help.

As I was going to search the helpless heroine to help her but that's not the case because in front of me, this time there are three options written.

A) Yeah I forgot about you, okay. Just tell me your name.

B) Well you see, I am really sorry but I think we never really meet with each other before.

C) No, what are you talking about, huh? How can i forgot about my childhood friend, Himawari.

[NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG OPTION, IT WILL DECREASE THE AFFECTION OF HEROINE FOR YOU]

Hmm, it seems like the system will also helps me in interacting with the heroines. Well I will appreciate it. But what this note says it will only make things difficult. I mean what will happen if I chose the wrong option. Well as the system had already said that they might have bad ending in their life... So I have to choose the right option.

Let's see first option is out of the box, because it is rude to say to anyone. Second one is good but I think that maybe it will affect the affection for me in a negative way. So I guess I should go for the third option...

Choose the third option.

...

Choose the option C.

...

WHAT? Do I have to touch the screen for confirmation...

[SELECTED]

Good grief...

"No, what are you talking about, huh? " As I said this, I took a step forward toward her, and touched her cheek with my right hand, "How can I forgot about my childhood friend, Himawari."

What the heck? I mean when I touched the option, my mouth opened on its own and blurted out every word while smirking on my own. I didn't have the control on my body while I was doing this... Is this system working?

[AOI HINATA: +5 AFFECTION POINTS]

While Himawari just stood there, didn't know what time do next. Her red face and there is some steam also coming from her head, she looks cute in this state.

"Himawari, are you okay?"

I asked her as I see her reaction on my words, I know she is embarrassed from my words. But still she knows about me and it's my duty to look after the people I know.

"Y-yes, I-I am f-fine... "

"Okay"

She replied in very stuttering way but her face still has some embarrassment on it. Well there is nothing I can do about that.

"Well let's talk any other time, okay?"

"Yes..."

After that we excused ourselves and at last I made my way to the auditorium where all the first years are lined up and our seniors are working at their own pace like providing food services for us.

As I walked slowly toward my class line, I noticed that everyone is looking at me with curiosity, confusion, perverted looks, huh... What?

I stand up at the back of the line where I met Yukinoshita-san, oh it looks like she is my classmate.

It's good for me that my first frien--, or not, is in same class.

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED HEROINE [YUKINO YUKINOSHITA]]

[YUKINO YUKINOSHITA [ICE COLD PRINCESS]

AFFECTION: 10 (CLASSMATE!) ]

FUCK THIS... As I met the eyes with her, these messages popped in front of me. Why does the system also showing my first school friend(or not) as my heroine?

[BECAUSE SHE IS]

Oh, thank you for telling me this. If you didn't tell me, then I don't know what to do, huh.

But why does Yukinoshita-san has '10' affection points towards me. I don't think I have done anything special towards her, except the normal talking with her. And what's with this title 'Ice queen', is this for real...

"Good Morning, Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today. We are very pleased to be able to welcome those of you those who are new as well as those who have been with us for a long time now, in our school"

"Today I am very happy to tell you that our school has successfully completed its 8 years. And all of you present here are part of this... For first years, I just wanted to wish you best of luck. I assure you that every single student, present here, are going to have a great future ahead of them.

On hearing the speech given by principal... no, Chairman. Everyone started to applaud, the whole auditorium became noisy, as everyone thought it's over but it's not...

.

..

...

Now, the long speech has come to an end, everyone was just yawning while their hand are at their back, standing like somewhat, military stand... Now that I notice, that the teachers are standing at the top left corner of the hall. Every single one of them are woman... This is unexpected.

Now, when the chairman stopped saying, everyone seems to become more restless as some are talking with their classmates, some are fixing their hair, some are... But, the chairman said something I didn't expect....

"And one more thing, as most of the students had already noticed while some not. There is a male student enrolled here in this year. His guardian is a good friend of mine. So please help him if he needs any help, okay everyone?"

Old man... Old man... Old man... How should I kill you, huh? Why would you need to mention me in front of everyone?

Now everyone's turning their heads and looking at me as I am standing at the back of the line while raising my hand and trying to give them a smile.

"There you are, Kaneki Ren-kun. Thank you for coming here."

Again, he is giving me unwanted attention by calling my name and waving his hand in my direction... Well, I just forcibly smiled and waved my hand.

"Ok, everyone here ends the entrance ceremony. Now you can do what you want, if anyone wanted to take a detour in the school, you can or if anyone wanted to go to home for preparation of the school, starting next week, you can leave... Thank you."

By hearing that, the silent auditorium turned into chatting mess, literally everyone started talking with their friends or classmates. I don't wanted to stay here so I decided to leave this place. As I have many other important works to do regarding this A.S. system. But unfortunately for me someone stopped me...

"Kaneki-kun, we are classmates..."

"Yes, we are."

"Would you like to be my friend?"

"What?" I said in somewhat loud voice, to which she flinched slightly. Oh, I didn't mean to surprise her. "But I thought we already are friends."

"Oh..."

[MIYAKO SHIKIMORI: +2 AFFECTION POINTS]

Hmm, I again got affection points from her. Is it that easy? I mean as long as I interact with the heroines, it can affect the affection of her toward me... I see, I see...

"Um, Kaneki-kun if you don't mind can we talk mo--"

"Sorry, Shikimori-san. But I have some important work to do."

I said and excused myself from her, and also I did the same to Yukinoshita-san who seems to hear my small talk with Shikimori-san.

...

On reaching my apartment, where I am living, and continue for at least these next three years. I sat down on the couch and started thinking about the things that happened today in the morning.

First I met two Yukinoshita sisters, then there I save Shikimori-san by catching her from falling from the tree while also unlocking the system which helped me in saving her. Then I met my old acquaintance, Himawari, who seems to have a childhood crush on me as her affection which is about 55.

A.S,If I increase the affection to the fullest, which I can guess 100, then what will happen to that heroine?

[THEY WILL BECOME YOUR SOUL PARTNER OR SOULMATE, I MEAN ONLY DEATH CAN TEAR YOU BOTH APART. ALSO THEY WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU.]

Oh, okay. Thank you for the explanation.

Hmm that means, I should slowly raise the affection levels of these heroines. Well I will need this system's help because I am new to this type of thing.

~Beep~ ~Beep~

"Hello"

"Oh Kaneki, how was the entrance ceremony?"

"Oh it's Yuri-chan"

"W-who a-are y-you calling Yuri-c-chan, huh? You fucking kid."

"Oh stop behaving like a tsundere, Yuri-chan. I know you love me more than anything in the world."

"You..."

"Just kidding. Just kidding. So, is there anything you need for me?"

"No, I just wanted to ask what happened in the entrance ceremony. Is there any suspicious person you met or anything unnatural happened?"

Oh, how can she tell this? Is she really likes me? Well maybe she is one of my heroines...

But the real deal is should I tell her about this 'affection system' or not... Maybe she will get into any danger if I tell her or maybe not... She is strong I know, but some things can't be solved by strength. I know that because...

"Oi, Kaneki..."

"Oh, nothing happened Yuri-chan"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I know you are worrying about me but you don't have to worry. You know me, if anything will happen I can take care of that"

"Yeah yeah"

"Well, is there anything else?"

"Oh yes, your self-proclaimed 'wife' wanted to talk with you."

"Hmm, is it Kazuki-nee san?"

"Yeah it's her. You should have called her yesterday. You know how obsessed she is with you"

"Yeah, yeah, I will call her later today."

"Hmm"

"Ok talk to you later, Yuri-chan"

"Ok later"

~Beep~

~sigh~ Now, what else to do today... Nothing, huh. Well there are very few days on which I have some private time for myself.

A.S. Open the System.

=================================================

CHARM: 64

[HEROINES]

[ABILITIES]

*YOU CAN TAP ON THE [BOX] TO SEE MORE DETAILS

=================================================

Hmm, last time, my charm was 60. But now it got increased by 4 points. But I didn't get any notification on that.

[ACTUALLY IT WILL INCREASE AUTOMATICALLY ON ITS OWN... THIS TIME IT INCREASED DUE TO YOUR INTERACTION WITH HEROINES]

Oh I see.

=================================================

[ABILITIES]

[DARK AURA]: WHEN YOU GET ANGRY FOR SOMETHING, YOU EXHIBIT A DARK AURA.

[KILLER SMILE]: YOU HAVE AN CHARMING SMILE, WHICH CAN HELP YOU GET EFFECTIVE NUMBER OF AFFECTION POINTS FROM HEROINES.

[CHANGE THE REALITY]: CHANGE REALITY IN YOUR FAVOR WHENEVER IT'S TRULY NEEDED TO MAKE ONE OF YOUR HEROINES HAPPY. IT CANNOT BE WILLINGLY ACTIVATED. ONLY TRIGGERS WHEN YOUR HEROINE'S SAKE DEMANDS IT.

=================================================

Ok.

Now onto the next section, [HEROINES]...

~RING~

Now who is disturbing my free time, huh?

"Who is it?"

"Are you Kaneki Ren-kun?"

"Well yes, I am Kaneki Ren. Now can you please tell me who are you?"

"Oh sorry, I am here on the behalf of Mr. Sakanayagi."

"Oh okay, so?"

"Um, he wanted to talk with you for something. So I am here to deliver you this device which will help you to contact with him directly. So with this, if you want something from him you can tell him directly."

Upon hearing that, I opened the door, took the phone and then closed the door.

"Kyaaa"

"Oh sorry, actually I am naked and I don't want you to see me in this state."

"Oh I see. Haha"

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED HEROINE [SEISHIRO TSUGUMI]]

[SEISHIRO TSUGUMI: +10 AFFECTION POINTS]

Oh kill me Lord, I don't think so that I can continue this life from now on.

How could my heroine is a male, huh. WHAT THE FUCK!! I am not a fucking gay.

System...

...

A.S.

[WELL, THIS IS UNEXPECTED, KEKEKE]

You...

Wait a minute... why do I hear a girl scream when he shouted in surprise? Is she a girl who is cosplaying a boy? If that's true then she is doing that perfectly, I mean she can naturally produce male's voice but she can't produce male's sper--, oh that's too much.

47