I LOVE SEEING THEM JEALOUS…!
562 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[KANEKI REN'S POV]

"Good Morning, guys"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

As soon as I reached my seat, I greeted my heroines who all have a somewhat grumpy look on their faces... What the hell happened?

"Um --"

"Hmph"

As I sat down on my seat, I turned my face and tried to ask Horikita-san, who is not reading her book just as she usually does... The same could be said for Yukinoshita-san, she is also not reading her book but her expression is not like a tsundere, as she is glaring daggers at me...

When I turned my face away from them, I noticed Komi-san, whose head is down and fidgeting a little... What is with this atmosphere...? Wait, maybe I can ask Shikimori-san about all this... With this thought in mind, I turned my body to meet the intense and dark gaze of Shikimori-san... Her hands are folded around her chest; one leg is on another and has a deep scowl on her face... Oh, she is also angry, huh...

Well, whatever. Let's get things together so that I could find the 'suspect'...

Yesterday, after successfully returning the lunch box to the flustered Shiina-san... I came back to my room, having a thought in my mind 'Is there no one present there?'... While I was talking for a bit with Shiina-san, I heard some *crack* sound coming from the stairs, which is near the elevator, but I didn't think of chasing after him because if he will be a suspicious person, who might be spying on me then my co-workers will take care of him, as my so-called 'long vacation' is going on so I don't have the 'right' to handle these things... I can only do something if only there is some emergency...

Just as my age reached 16 years, everyone there congratulated me but not because of my birthday, but for my vacation, I am going to get... Some were jealous, while some told me things I should do during this vacation... Well, my vacation is nothing like what a worker or anyone else gets, it's just that I must have to attend high school because this time of our life 'helps' us to change... And it's my sensei's wish also, so I was like 'Okay, why not?'... Until now, I didn't find any 'value' in this school though. Because of my ideology, 'if you are already a subject of White Room, then why waste time doing valueless things' and in my perspective, this school is nothing but a simple place for me even if I made some 'valuable' tools here, they will not carry that much importance in my work, nor in this world... So, I am here just because someone forced me to 'learn', and to the fact that, a worthless system sitting around in my mind, which is just forcing me to 'conquer' these girls...

I, once again, saw my seatmate's reaction on their face but there is no change in it... Just what the hell happened...? As seeing them like this, my head also started to hurt a bit... What a shitty system...!

...

There are still five students, who have yet to come... There are only 10 minutes left before the class starts...

I am waiting for the class to start, so that my heroines' attention could move from me to the sensei, teaching us... 'If one of my heroines is angry or afraid of me for some reason, I will get a serious headache which can only be cured if their attention went to another thing or if I will try to solve things out...'

Good Grief... But why are they angry at me...?

And at that time, the five girls came inside the classroom... I only know two of them from the group, Yuigahama-san, and Sato-san; I don't know the else... But they are behaving somewhat differently today, they are all silent...

Then they, simultaneously, turned their face toward my direction... What is this development...?

When their eyes met with mine, one by one, they immediately shuddered... Then two of the girls, walked towards me, one is from a group of five and the other is from... she is from another class... As I haven't seen in this class, and she has a 'big' chest, I see...

"Um, Kaneki-san I am sorry..."

"Yes sorry, sorry Kaneki-san..."

"What's the matter? Why are you guys apologizing?"

"Well..."

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED HEROINE [RENA ASAGI]]

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED HEROINE [RENA ASAGI]]

[RENA ASAGI [JACK OF ALL TRADES]

AFFECTION: 2 (NORMAL GUY!)]

Good Grief... This system...

...

After the system unlocked, the big chest girl, who has now become my heroine, introduced herself and another girl to me... After that, Asagi-san started to tell me about the rumor, she spread because she wanted to earn money... Good Grief, what a weird girl...

She told me that a certain girl saw me, patting the head of Shiina Mahiru in front of her apartment... And that girl told Asagi-san about it, then Asagi-san told her friend, which is also the monitor, or class representative, of her class... The class representative of her class seems to be the type of person who somewhat hates me... I asked Asagi-san about her friend's name but she just grinned at me and said it is 'confidential'...

The main problem is that now everyone in this school knows about that little interaction of me with Mahiru Shiina, yesterday... Now, that I think about it, is this reason why my seatmates are behaving like this...?

"So, sorry Kaneki-san..."

"Huh, well --"

As I was going to reply to her apology, the time stopped... My surroundings came to rest; some students had their mouths opened while some has half-opened eyes... I am quite concerned about this power of mine, I mean what if someone wants to kill someone or anything like that, if that will become reality then I will have to kill that person... Man, this power sure is overpowered, or some also called it 'OP'...

A) Well, okay. I forgive this time, but don't do this again, okay?

B) Nah, do you seriously think that I will forgive you? Bring your class representative, who caused all of this...

C) I will forgive you, if you can offer me something, Asagi-san...

[CHOOSE CAREFULLY. IF YOU CHOOSE WRONG, YOU HAVE TO FACE CONSEQUENCES.]

Again, there are three choices I get, along with the warning... The first one is something, I was just going to say, just a moment ago, and since the system stopped the time while I was saying... It only means that it is the wrong choice... So, option A is a big 'no'...

The second option is the most correct one but since I have to gain affection points from her... I don't think this option will be useful... So, option B is also 'no'...

So, the only remaining option is C... Well, let's select this as I have no other choices left...

As I tapped on the screen, the surroundings came back to normal; everyone's gaze is fixated on me...

"I will forgive you, if you can offer me something, Asagi-san..."

Upon hearing my words, Asagi-san started to hide her chest with her hands and took a step backward away from me...

"No sexual things."

"I see..."

What is this woman saying... How can she think that I want to do 'sexual things' with her...? I didn't even think about that, even a little bit... Now, what can I make her do...? As I was lost in my thought, I didn't notice that time but all of my heroines, who are my seatmates, are staring intensely at Asagi-san...

"Well, why don't you just become my friend?"

"No --, what... a 'friend'... hmm... Okay, Kaneki-san..."

Upon hearing my first few words, she took two or three steps back... And in between she told me 'no' but when she heard the word 'friend'. She smiled beautifully and then moved her hand in front of me, asking for a handshake with me...

"Well then, now we are friends, Asagi-san..."

"Hehehe..."

[RENA ASAGI: +8 AFFECTION POINTS]

[HER IMAGE OF YOU CHANGED FROM [NORMAL GUY!] TO [FRIENDS!]]

She laughed lightly, slightly winked at me, and then left the classroom, leaving the whole class dumbfounded... Well, it's natural for them to be this surprised, as when she entered the class she looked afraid but when she left the class her expression is opposite the former...

Well, this has nothing to do with me, is there? I mean –

[??????????: +5 AFFECTION POINTS]

[??????????'S IMAGE CHANGED FROM [GLOOMY GUY!] TO [INTERESTING CLASSMATE!]]

..

...

Who is it? I turned my face in all directions, to see that maybe I can find her but... since everyone's gaze is on me I don't seem to find her this time, also... Good Grief...

"Good Morning, everyone..."

As the whole class was silent, the sensei entered the classroom and shouted which make everyone shiver, as her voice echoed, and is looking somewhat more energetic than usual... As everyone came back to the present, we all greeted her back...

"Sensei, is something good happened?"

"No, it's not... It's just that my marriage is finally arranged..."

"Oh, sensei..."

"Is he handsome?"

"Congratulations..."

And just like that, the class started...

.......

"They are not here, huh..."

I muttered under my breath while searching for two girls, with whom I ate my lunch... There is no sign of them in this cafeteria... Are they not going to come today? Well, let's think about them later... First I need to eat the lunch, I bought, as I didn't get to eat my breakfast because of some incident that happened in the morning...

I have had my meal after 5 or 10 minutes, now I am on my way back to the classroom... Having some distance between me and the class, I stopped in my tracks to notice that the two senpais, who didn't come to the cafeteria, are peeking inside my classroom... Good Grief.

"H-Hanajima, we shouldn't be doing this..."

"It's alright, Uotani... But I can't seem to see him inside the classroom... Does that mean, he is still in the cafeteria?"

"Oh, maybe he is still eating..."

As they continue their chat, I slowly went and stand behind them... They didn't notice me even the slightest... So I cleared my throat, making the sound *ahem*. When they heard it, they turned their heads and looked surprised, more than what I expected...

"Ara~ senpais, what are you doing here?"

"K-kouhai..."

"Kouhai-kun..."

They both called out to me, Uotani senpai looked terrified but Hanajima senpai looked just as usual...

"So?"

"Nothing... Let's go Uotani"

"Hm"

"Then later, senpais"

...

Hanajima senpai and Uotani senpai came here to see me, but when the person, they are searching for, came... they ran away. Hanajima senpai was first to run and then Uotani senpai also did the same, just followed her... Sometimes I think, 'Is Uotani senpai a delinquent?' as how she acts around me or Hanajima senpai, there is a contradiction about her identity and I still haven't seen any other delinquent girl in this school, other than her... So, maybe it was all in the past for her, she being a delinquent...

Well, I think I have to ask these heroines as I don't think they will tell me these things, all by themselves...

Now that I think about my heroines, I didn't see Mahiru Shiina, the angel of this school, in the cafeteria today... She, until today, always eats her lunch at the corner seat in the cafeteria... Well even though she looked exhausted she didn't show it to her 'followers'... Yes, I still haven't heard about her, having a friend, and about anyone saying that 'Mahiru is my friend...' or something along these lines...

Man, most of my heroines are 'lone' and they love being by themselves as they think that they don't need anyone's help with anything... Well, it's not fair that I am saying, as I also think that I don't need anyone's help but, it's only because I don't want anyone, who is 'precious' to me, to have to go through any difficulties... Good grief.

...

"Ara~ Kaneki-kun is sleeping again, huh?"

"No, sensei"

"Well, is that so?"

"Yes"

"Then answer this question."

Kirisu Mafuyu sensei. Our English teacher, who has teaching experience for more than 5 years; is Single; Lives alone in her apartment; has no friends... Tch... She shows her strict side to everybody, including her colleagues; wears the same outfit, she is currently wearing, throughout her teaching career, I think... This is some information; I get to know, these days... Well, it's not that important to me but one thing is a shock to me, that she also has 'no friends'... I don't know what will happen; if there will be more heroines just like hers...

"Okay..."

I said and then started to walk towards the board... The question is not that difficult but still, I felt the gazes, everyone is giving back to me, I think they all are having some difficulties answering this question... Hmm, should I answer it or just leave it?

Hmm.

...

"C-correct"

[MAFUYU KIRISU: +3 AFFECTION POINTS]

I decided to answer the question, faithfully... Because of this, Kirisu sensei asked 4 more questions from me... I have to answer them again, as they are the questions a mere junior high school student can also answer correctly...

The reactions are unique, I didn't even think that my classmates would be this much surprised that they will shout, showing their surprise... I mean when I answered the first question, some of my classmates of mine, shouted 'What?', 'How?', 'This can't be!' what the hell is wrong with them... Just what kind of image do I have in this school?

Kirisu sensei was also the same. No, she is a bit different; she was more surprised than her students... She dropped her notebook to the ground when I answered her question... I mean, at least, the teachers should have some confidence in their students, right? But...

Good Grief.

...

After what happened in Kirisu sensei's class, the other classes went normally, but nothing happened... It's just that today, my seatmates are giving me attention, more than they usually give... As whenever my gaze moves to one of my heroines, I noticed that they are already gazing at me, or if they are not, then they will... At my back, I felt the intense glare, during every class... Shikimori-san is a 'yandere'...

I don't want any heroine to be a 'yandere'... It's not like I dislike those types, it's just that if I have to build a harem and control it, I have to deal uniquely, with these types... They show too much jealousy, which I enjoy, I mean who doesn't want to enjoy the jealousy shown by their girls, but they show jealousy as well as obsessive behavior, by saying that 'you are only mine'...

So, I have to deal with Shikimori-san, 'uniquely'... Let's think about what I can do...

...

"Um, how much is this?"

"200 yen"

"I see... Then pack this also, along with those things..."

"Okay"

Currently, I am here in the convenience store, buying some daily needed things... I noticed that there is a new chocolate, on the counter... So, I asked for the price of it. The price is high, I think but... Let's just buy, I have enough money to the point that I can easily live for another two months...

"Kaneki-san..."

I heard the sound of the girl, who is standing behind me, Shiina-san... She is also here to buy some things...

"Just wait for a moment, I am done..."

"You are taking too much time..."

"Yes, yes"

She is looking somewhat annoyed and angry. Well, she has the full right to be, though, as I am taking far more time than usual... Well, it's partly my fault as well as this counter guy's... He is taking his time in scanning these things, he sometimes yawns in between... Bro, what's your problem?

After he scanned all the things, I grabbed the bag Shiina-san is holding and put it on the counter... Shiina-san looked surprised but...

"Oi, make it quick..."

I said in a somewhat loud voice, but due to the absence of customers it echoed and his whole body jerked... He started to stare at me for a few seconds, but then nodded his head slightly and accelerated his movements... After 30 seconds, all of the things are successfully scanned, even though the difference between the numbers of things is about double the things I brought... It looks like my action of yelling at him doesn't go in vain...

I paid the price for the things I bought; Shiina-san also did the same...

"Kaneki-san – No, what are you doing?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't 'hmm' at me... Give me my bags..."

"Shiina-san, let me hold on to them..."

"No, you --"

"As to why, it's because of the thing I did yesterday..."

I said while looking straight into her eyes... She immediately turned her head to the other side and seemed to mutter something, but I didn't get caught onto that...

Then she turned to my side, she is smiling brightly, had some tint on her small face... Oh, is she blushing?

"Well, then I will take up your offer..."

"Hmm"

After that, we walked silently at a steady rate... I wanted to ask if she had to face any problem but she didn't seem the type to need anyone's help with these things. So, I didn't... She, sometimes, during the walk, asked me to help her but I denied it and... smiled a bit at her...

[MAHIRU SHIINA: +4 AFFECTION POINTS]

...

We finally reached our apartment, I handed her, her respective bags...

"T-thank you"

She thanked me, and as she was just going to enter her apartment... I called out to her.

"Shiina-san..."

"Hmm?"

After hearing my voice, she turned her body and tilted her head slightly...

"Well, if you wanted to return my thanks... Why don't you make me, another lunch?"

"Hmm.... Okay"

She agreed to my request... She nodded her head, slightly, and showed me her beautiful smile again, for the second time... Then, she finally disappeared and entered her apartment...

I also entered my apartment... But I didn't notice at that time, that I am making my heroines, 'yanderes'...

19