MY ‘HEROINE’ GOT AN INJURY…!
418 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, right. I have to go somewhere, so someone else has to take my place, hmm? Well, Yuigahama-san it is."

"H-huh?"

"Well, then... Later. Don't make any unnecessary noises, okay, everyone?"

...

The reason I chose Yuigahama-san to mind the class is only for the sole reason that she might become one of my tools. Yes, a tool. A tool that will help me in conquering the heroine named Yukino Yukinoshita.

She is not excellent at studying, as evidenced by the fact that she had the lowest test scores in the last exam, so this is the perfect time, when she was occupied supervising everyone in the classroom, to find out if she possessed any positive traits or not. I'm also not sure about the physical activities right now, but we'll find out when the time comes. Furthermore, currently, it is unnecessary to be aware of the latter.

But still...

How dare they talk about Shikimori-san like that, huh? I don't remember or heard anything which made them think like this about her and talk like this. 

All I know about her is that --

1) She has two best friends, Kyou Nekozaki-san and Yui Hachimitsu-san. I did talk with them one or two times, and I guess they are good fellows of Shikimori-san. They did blush while talking with me but I guess it's because they don't have any interaction with the opposite sex that much.

2) She loves to watch volleyball on the T.V. and I think she wants to make her career in that field.

3) The relationships with the other classmates, I guess it is good. Because she doesn't ignore other people if someone wants to talk with her or wants anything from her, like some heroines of mine who are also not present here. 

4) The relationships with the teachers, hmm? Well, I guess it is said to be good if not bad as her score was not that bad like Yuigahama-san, who did score badly but could be said to have a fair relationship with the teachers. 

5) She --

[USER, YOU HAVE TO STOP]

Hmm? What are you talking about?

[YOU ARE IGNORING SOMEONE AS YOU CONTINUE TO THINK ABOUT ONE OF YOUR HEROINES IN YOUR MIND. MOREOVER, THE HEROINE WALKING BESIDE YOU WANTS YOUR ATTENTION, SO STOP THIS...]

I see... Well then.

[-_-]

As the system showed me her ugly expression, I sighed lightly and turned my attention as well as my whole body to the girl, who is walking beside me. She has her usual expression on her face, but one could notice that she is somewhat annoyed or frustrated because of me. But why is she here?

When our gazes met, we started at each other while taking some steps toward the infirmary room.

The first one to open her mouth is Origami as she broke our stare and started to look forward. Just what is going on?

"Where are we going?"

Hmm? This is surprising. Does Origami also want to meet her classmate? Well, I will never get an answer if I continue to talk by myself in my mind. Let's ask her...

"Hm? Oh, Origami, what are you doing here?"

"I am just following you, Ren"

"Oh... I see."

I don't know what happened between us to make her this comfortable with me, to call me by my first name. Did I save her also, during my childhood... Hmm? If that's the case then I have a hunch that there is not only one girl who I saved, there are multiple girls, my mind just kicked and showed me some of the events that happened. The event of how I met Himawari also kicked in, and I don't think of the reason why she has this much affection for me.

My development with her comes as a surprise to me. From the looks of other person perspectives, they would think that we are acquainted with each other, or we have known each other for some time, maybe or maybe not, but I can't think of anything. In my mind, today on the bus, that was my first interaction with her.

"Well, I was just going to the infirmary --"

"Oh, you are going to meet those girls... Well, will you come to see me too, if I get injured or --"

"Of course, Origami. I also care for you..."

[ORIGAMI TOBIICHI: +3 AFFECTION POINTS]

"... or should I say, I give extra care to my friends. And since you are my friend... Wait, you are my friend, right?"

"Oh... That's good then... And, yes, I am your friend..."

After that, we continued to talk about things like what happened in the class, and she told me not everything.

...

*sigh*

I think I understand about the uproar in the classroom earlier, and I think they are just worrying about her, sorry everyone. The reason is --

Shikimori-san injured herself in the neck because she kept swimming for the whole period; she did not even rest for a second during the class, even though sensei kept telling her to do so. Her technique was also a bit off, which altogether caused her neck injury.

I am sighing a lot these days because of these so-called heroines. Origami did tell me why Shikimori-san has to go to the Infirmary room, but she did not tell me why Shikimori Miyako has to act like this recklessly. Origami just said that I should ask her the question of why she has to behave like this.

I think I have to ask her by myself. Good Grief.

.

..

After some walking, we reached the Infirmary room which is situated on the first floor of our school building, where the second years' homerooms also lie. There is not a single noise coming from the classrooms as we continue to make our way to our destination. 

I also take a peek inside the class and noticed that Uotani senpai and Hanajima senpai are sitting beside each other. It seems that one of them forgot to bring their book, so they have to share one book. The teacher who is teaching them is --

"..."

I felt someone is looking intensely at me and it is the teacher herself, Chabashira Sae, our homeroom teacher as well as the History teacher. Oh, I shouldn't have peeked inside. Well, whatever.

..

We knocked at the closed door of the Infirmary room, and after a few seconds, someone opened it, then I started to observe the inside of that room. The one who opened the door is an adult, so I think she is the in-charge of this infirmary.

Then my gaze went to the three girls, who are standing behind the slouching pink-haired girl, who is comfortably sitting on the bed near the window. They all are talking with each other, well not all of them.

"Oh, why are you here, students? What's your business, hmm? Is one of you not feeling well --"

"No, we both are fine. The reason is because of someone who got herself injured during the swimming class, I am here to see if Shikimori-san is feeling fine or not."

"Oh, I-I see. Hmm, well she is doing good. And I think she will be back to her normal self, after one week of rest, so -- H-hey"

The sensei started to answer my question that Shikimori-san is doing good. She just need some good rest but this damn system immediately took control over my body and now I am walking towards the pink-haired girl and her, maybe, friends.

[DON'T LI --]

"..."

.

The sensei continue to stop me by calling me out again and again by shouting 'hey', but I didn't stop. I continued to walk towards them and when I reached there; the first one to notice me was Komi-san and when she did she started to look down for some reason. 

Hmm? Is she thinking that it's her fault that caused Shikimori-san's injury, hmm? Well, maybe it's her fault but I don't want to imagine it

Hmm? Is she thinking that it's her fault that caused Shikimori-san's injury, hmm? Well, maybe it's her fault but I don't want to imagine it...

"Shikimori-san, are you alright?"

When everyone noticed that I am there, except Shikimori-san who is looking outside the window. I mean, she must have heard that sensei was shouting but still... Well, well.

"Oh, Kaneki-san yes I --"

She immediately turned her face in my direction and she smiled only for a few seconds. But as soon as a small blush formed on her cheek, she stopped smiling. And started to answer me but I interrupted her --

"What were you thinking, hmm?"

I bent my upper body a little bit and make my face go near to her face, she blushed hard at this. But this is not what you think, Shikimori-san, and everyone else who is gazing intensely at me.

"Hai -- Ow"

I flicked her forehead, it was not that strong flick that would hurt her but she still started to rub her forehead as it is hurting her. I am surprised that she even closed her eyes for a moment there. Good Grief, this girl.

"I heard that you want to become a Volleyball player, huh?"

"Why are you -- Well, yes I will --"

When she stopped her drama of rubbing her forehead, I make myself sit comfortably on the chair which was beside her bed. I sighed lightly as I know what I was going to say will definitely make Shikimori-san angry or worry, which will lead to making my head hurt, not slightly but very hard. Tch.

.

"You know what, you are too competitive and I think it's the greatest thing you have, Shikimori-san..."

"..."

"But, if you act this recklessly again then I don't think that you will ever become a great Volleyball player."

"But, but --"

Here it comes. My headache...

"I heard from 'Tobiichi-san' that you acted like this because of me, hmm?"

"Well, yes because they --"

"Ara~ did they say something bad about me, huh?"

"yes"

When I asked her the question, I noticed that she began to radiate some dark aura... Oi, oi. But she did respond to me by nodding her head a bit, she also responded by saying yes in a very low voice.

"I see, I see... But you know what, don't do something like this ever again..."

Upon hearing this, everyone around me shivered a bit but what can I do? Let me take care of those b-- sorry my precious schoolmates, hmm? Leave them to me

Upon hearing this, everyone around me shivered a bit but what can I do? Let me take care of those b-- sorry my precious schoolmates, hmm? Leave them to me. I don't need anyone's help.

...

After that talk with her, I and Origami returned to the classroom. As we entered the classroom, the uproar which was going on in the class was silenced again at the sight of me.

Yuigahama-san, standing near the blackboard, folded her hands and started gazing intensely at me when she saw me. She pouted slightly when our eyes met, which made her look cute but she didn't say anything as she silently went towards her seat. Good Grief...

 

 

We, I and Origami, also sat in our respective seats, because as soon as we entered the class the teacher also came and is standing near the door. She was looking frustrated for some reason, or one can say sleep deprived. What is going on with these heroines, huh?

"Where are your seatmates, huh Kaneki-kun?"

"Um, they are at the infirmary because Shikimori-san injured herself in the swimming class. I 

don't know the reason but I went to check on her alongside Tobiichi-san and the sensei present there told me that she needs some rest."

"Hmm... Very well... i hope that she is okay."

She hummed and said something under her breath. Everyone is looking at her but it seems no one understands what she just said. But I can take a guess here that she is worried about her, well she is good at hiding her expression but now I am here, so...

Well, after that our class continued just as usual...

..

In the next class, the three of them returned here back in the class, and the expression of Horikita-san and Yukinoshita-san is the same as usual. But one can notice how Komi-san is looking worried because of her best friend's condition.

When I asked where Shikimori-san is from Komi-san, she replied by writing in her book that she has went home because she has a high fever and her condition was not good. Chabashira sensei by herself came to check on Shikimori-san and she was the one who decided that she must take two or three days off from the school. The classes continued just as usual. The teachers asked about Shikimori-san, so my classmates had to explain it to them.

.

Currently, I am on my way back to my apartment... Thinking about whatever happened in the school today... Today many events happened from the moment I stepped outside of my apartment till I stepped out of the school... Tch.

But what does happen in that respective 'special' swimming class, hmm? It seems to me that no one in this class would answer me, as I have already asked about it from my heroines but they didn't answer it. 

I should ask Himawari about this maybe she knows about this whole thing because the whole cause was caused between Class 1-1 and Class 1-2. There is one girl who is my heroine and I can contact her whenever I want as I have her contact, but I will not because of her -- Oh, well. The other girl is Himawari, I can't say anything about her --

As I continue my way to my apartment while thinking about how to get my answers, suddenly my phone vibrated. I didn't waste any time as there is a chance that this is some important message from my workplace but that's not the case here... The message is from my childhood friend, named Hinata Aoi.

'Good Evening, Ren'

'I have decided the date of our 'date'. It will be this Sunday.'

'Also the place will be near the station.'

'I will tell you more details, later on.'

'Bye...'

In the last message, there was a sticker which says 'I can't wait...' Good Grief. 

Well, it's here. My opportunity to ask about today's event... But it seems I have to wait for another two days as today is Thursday... hmm. Hmm...

.....

Next day.

There is no sign of the intense staring that I always get during classes because that girl is absent. Her friends also seemed to be somewhat worried about her, but they didn't know about it because they both were absent yesterday.

I also heard them discussing with Komi-san about checking on Shikimori-san today after the classes would over. So, I decided not to check on her today.

Well, I literally made a  plan on going to Shikimori-san's home to check on her health because her mother had to come to the school today to give an application to Chabashira sensei asking for giving a whole week's leave for her daughter. Sensei accepted it as she already know about the details of her student's health. But still -- 

So, I decided to go today but since her friends are going today, then I think I should wait. But I am sure of one fact the Internet sure is a scary place as well as interesting also. Why? Because --

...

Yesterday, when I have done every single task which I do daily, I finally sat on my couch. When I did, I took out my smartphone and started to search for what should I do in this case. I searched --

'My female friend is not feeling well, what should I do?'

I searched and there was a site where the question was asked by someone else. I thought that this is one of the good things about the internet. But it all contradicts when I opened the site and read the answer the people, from all over the world, gave --

'Man, just go check on her. She might need some help.'

This is a good answer.

'Bro, just give up on her. Because if you are asking this question on the internet then I am sure someone else will take her.'

No, wait. What? This doesn't make any sense, why does this answer relate to this question?

'Just go and f*ck her. This is the best chance and don't forget to use protection.'

I see.

.

After seeing multiple answers like the last two, and some like the former. I found these comments stupid and was surprised enough that I stopped scrolling down, blocked the site, and then went to sleep.

...

Now that I think about it, I think some female ones also answered that question. Should I buy a --

"Kaneki!"

When I was thinking about these trivial things, suddenly someone called out to me. And yes, it's a girl's voice, I mean whose voice would be if that's not from any female as most of the people around me are females?

I turned my body to see which heroine is this time, and it is Asagi-san. The girl who came to my class yesterday, I don't know for what reason as she had left the class when the teacher entered.

"Oh, it's Asagi-san..."

"Yes, yes... Asagi Rena here. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I thought of taking a walk here

"Well, I thought of taking a walk here... What about you? Why haven't you gone home, until now, hmm?"

"Well, I just saw you roaming around, so I thought of saying 'hi' to my friend..."

"Oh, I see. And here I thought that Asagi-san specifically came here just to see me..."

When I said this, I smiled a bit while staring directly into her eyes. And when she noticed, her face formed a tint on it and she started to look irritated for the sole reason that I made her feel embarrassed. 

[RENA ASAGI: +6 AFFECTION POINTS]

[HER IMAGE OF YOU CHANGED FROM [NORMAL GUY!] TO [CHEEKY GUY!]]

Oh, I gained some affection points from her, hmm.

"Hmm... Kaneki, you sure say some sweet things, on top of that smile of yours, I think it works on many girls before... How many girls hooked up with you before you came to this school?"

Hmm? Is Asagi-san the most normal girl in my harem, hmm? Because I did think that one heroine would ask me this, but until now no one did. Today is the day --

"Hmm? Oya, did Asagi Rena-san fall for me, hmm?"

"H-huh. N-no, I am not."

[RENA ASAGI: +5 AFFECTION POINTS]

"Hmm? Hmm? Is that true? Hmm?"

"Moh... Stop it. --"

"ASAGI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

===========================================================================

A/N: WELL, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE SWIMMING CLASS, WHICH MADE SHIKIMORI GET AN INJURY... HMM? COMMENT IT.

===========================================================================

14