Chapter 15: The Sarcastic Doctor’s Sweet Surrender
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the bustling clinic of Dr. GibeHug, an assistant, Sarah, approaches him with an idea.

Sarah: Dr. GibeHug, I think it's time for a change of pace. Maybe instead of being sarcastic all the time, you could try being nice to the patients for a change. 

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, really, Sarah? And what's so great about being nice? Isn't sarcasm the spice of life?

Sarah: Well, yes, sarcasm is your specialty, but a little kindness won't hurt.

Dr. GibeHug: Fine, fine. I'll give being nice a shot, just to humor you. But I highly doubt I'll survive without sarcasm.

Patient 1: Mr. Johnson

Dr. GibeHug: Good morning, Mr. Johnson! How can I help you today?

Mr. Johnson: I've been having terrible headaches, Dr. GibeHug. It's affecting my work and I'm getting worried.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, dear Mr. Johnson, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your pain. Let me assure you that I will do everything in my power to figure out why your brain thinks it's hilarious to torture you with headaches. Just remember, I sometimes tell jokes to distract patients from the pain. You don't mind, do you?

Mr. Johnson: Uh, not really, doc. Just make them funny, alright?

Patient 2: Mrs. Thompson

Dr. GibeHug: Good afternoon, Mrs. Thompson! What brings you to my humble abode today?

Mrs. Thompson: Dr. GibeHug, I'm worried about this persistent cough I can't seem to shake off.

Dr. GibeHug: Ah, the melodious tunes of your lungs, Mrs. Thompson! Don't you worry, I'll check to see if your cough is a prodigy in the making or just another one-hit wonder. And, of course, I have a prescription for a new album called "Cough-B-Gone." Side effects include becoming an opera singer or a rapper. Fingers crossed!

Mrs. Thompson: I suppose a musical side effect wouldn't be so bad!

Patient 3: Mr. Rodriguez

Dr. GibeHug: Good day, Mr. Rodriguez! How can I alleviate your troubles today?

Mr. Rodriguez: Dr. GibeHug, I've been feeling extremely fatigued lately. I just don't have the energy to do anything.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, Mr. Rodriguez, don't you worry! I'll make sure to rev up the engine of your soul with a tune-up. Together, we'll have you running on the energy equivalent of fifty espressos. You might start speaking at lightning speed though, just a tiny side effect!

Mr. Rodriguez: As long as I can keep up with all the latest gossip, I'm all in!

Patient 4: The Final Patient - Mr. Smith

Dr. GibeHug: Good evening, Mr. Smith! What brings you here today for the grand finale of my nice phase?

Mr. Smith: Doc, I've been having these weird pains in my chest. It's concerning, you know?

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, Mr. Smith, pain in the chest? Must be those random feathers sprouting inside. You're evolving into a bird, my friend. But don't worry, I'll recommend a latest high-end nest where you can live a chirpy life. Just remember to tweet about me, okay?

Mr. Smith: Um, thanks, doc. I'll be sure not to ruffle my feathers too much.

Scene: As Mr. Smith leaves, Sarah can't help but chuckle at Dr. GibeHug's attempts to be nice.

Sarah: Well, Dr. GibeHug, it seems even your attempt at being nice couldn't last till the end of the day.

Dr. GibeHug: Trust me, Sarah, I gave it my best shot. But sarcasm will always be my affectionate weapon of choice. Can't stray too far from my true self, can I?

Sarah: No, you really can't, and that's what makes you uniquely entertaining, Dr. GibeHug.

And so, Dr. GibeHug continued to balance his sarcasm with kindness, providing laughter and care to his patients in his own unique way.

0