Chapter 18: Mr. Alzheimer
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Patient: Hi, Dr. GibeHug. I'm here for my appointment. I'm struggling with memory loss, you see. I seem to forget everything, even my own name sometimes.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, a patient with Alzheimer's, huh? Well, don't worry. I'll probably forget your name too, but luckily we have it written down here somewhere. Let's get started, shall we?

Patient: Um, yes. It's just getting worse, doctor. I can't remember important events or faces of loved ones. It's really affecting my daily life.

Dr. GibeHug: Daily life? What's that? Sounds interesting. My daily life mainly revolves around mocking patients, but hey, I'm a doctor, what else am I supposed to do? Alright, let's dive into your memory issues, shall we?

Patient: Yes, please. I'm really looking for some answers here.

Dr. GibeHug: Well, the good news is that you're in the right place. The bad news is... umm... what were we talking about again? Oh right, your memory issues! Sorry, bad doctor humor. Now, tell me, do you remember what you had for breakfast today?

Patient: No, I can't recall.

Dr. GibeHug: Typical. Just another clueless patient, nothing new. But don't worry, I have a solution for you. I suggest you start writing notes to yourself. Make sure they're detailed enough to remind you of everything you've forgotten. Just don't misplace the notes, or we'll have a whole new problem on our hands!

Patient: That sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a try.

Dr. GibeHug: Of course it's a good idea! I'm the one who came up with it! But honestly, don't get too excited about these notes. Knowing my luck, you'll end up handing them to random strangers on the street, giving them a glimpse of your grocery list and personal thoughts!

Patient: I... I don't think that will happen.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, don't be so sure. The world is full of surprises. Maybe one day you'll stumble upon your grocery list in a museum booth with people analyzing it like the Da Vinci Code. But hey, at least you'll be famous for forgetting things!

Patient: Umm... thanks, I guess.

Dr. GibeHug: You're welcome! Now, regarding your treatment, I suggest you try some memory exercises. One of my favorites is trying to remember the names of all the Kardashians. Focus on something truly important, you know?

Patient: But doctor, I'm not sure how that would help.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, come on! The Kardashians are the pinnacle of modern society. If you can remember their names, you'll be good to go. On a serious note, exercise your brain, challenge yourself with puzzles, and find joy in remembering silly stuff. That'll keep those neurons firing.

Patient: Alright, I'll do my best. Thanks for your help.

Dr. GibeHug: No problem, Mr.... uh... let's see here... Ah, it doesn't matter. Just pay at the front desk on your way out, and remember, you can always come back for another hilarious appointment!

Patient: Thank you, Dr. GibeHug. I'll keep that in mind.

Dr. GibeHug: Haha, "keep that in mind." Good one! Now, off you go. Try not to forget where you parked your car this time. See you!

Patient: Goodbye, Doctor. I'll try my best.

0