Chapter 23: Breath of fresh sarcasm
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dr. GibeHug: Good morning, patient. How may I assist you in your quest to breathe freely today?

Patient: Hi, Dr. GibeHug. Well, I've been having trouble with my breathing lately, and it's really been worrying me.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, so now breathing is trendy, huh? Everyone wants a piece of that oxygen action. Well, aren't you special? Can't have any old breathing issue, it has to be *troubling*.

Patient: Um, yes, it's troubling because I'm struggling to catch my breath, especially after any physical activity.

Dr. GibeHug: Physical activity? Like walking from your couch to the refrigerator? Or maybe just the grand endeavor of moving your arm to reach the remote? Quite the exertion, my friend.

Patient: No, seriously! It's getting worse. I can't even climb a flight of stairs without panting like a tired dog.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, so you're fancy enough to climb staircases now? Do inform me of the exact type of staircase, because they come in oh so many different levels of difficulty these days.

Patient: It's the staircase in my office building, Dr. GibeHug. I'm getting out of breath so easily, and I'm really worried about it.

Dr. GibeHug: Ah, the treacherous stairs of doom! I hear they've claimed many lives, you know? Incredibly dangerous, especially for those with an affinity for breathing.

Patient: This is not a laughing matter, Dr. GibeHug. I'm genuinely concerned about my health.

Dr. GibeHug: Well, aren't we a bundle of joy today? Fine, let's put on our serious pants for a moment. I'll look into your case. Just remember to tell your next-of-kin that breathing is a serious business.

Patient: Thank you, Dr. GibeHug. I hope we can get to the bottom of this.

Dr. GibeHug: Fear not, dear patient. Dr. GibeHug is here to solve the unsolvable cases, like the mystery of your troublesome breath. The world might be saved yet.

Patient: I'm glad you're taking this seriously, Dr. GibeHug.

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, absolutely. I've ordered a full set of tests, including lung function tests and a chest X-ray. Soon, we'll find out if you've been reborn with fish gills and can swim underwater for longer periods.

Patient: Fish gills? Really?

Dr. GibeHug: Hey, in the land of sarcasm, possibilities are endless. Meanwhile, just make sure your hobbies don't include excessive chain smoking or deep-sea diving without proper gear.

Patient: I don't smoke or dive, Dr. GibeHug. I'll do whatever is necessary to figure this out.

Dr. GibeHug: Excellent. We'll run these tests and find out the root cause of your breathing woes. And hey, no more chasing after Olympic sprinters or engaging in intense cardio workouts until we unravel this medical mystery, okay?

Patient: Deal, Dr. GibeHug. I'll wait for the test results.

Dr. GibeHug: Fantastic. In the meantime, why don't you count down from ten now? Because when the tests are over, I'll be there to declare you the proud owner of the world's best breathing technique.

Author Note:

Like it ? Add to library!


Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know and vote for me✌️

0