26. Flying Thunder God Reappears
146 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sphere of light exploded directly against the space barrier.

Dai Mubai was taken aback. "What do you mean? Light Ball, are you playing a trick on me?. It's fine if you can't penetrate the opponent's defense, but why would you blow it up out of nowhere?"

Could it be that the opponent released a spirit skill just now that caused this? The problem was that he still hadn't figured out what kind of spirit skill the opponent had used.

"What the hell is this!"

Seeing the Blue Silver Grass he summoned being confined to a perfect circle, Tang San couldn't help but swear.

Ning Rongrong looked at the circle of Blue Silver Grass on the ground and said uncertainly, "It seems like a massive enchantment?"

"What should we do?"

"The easiest way is to break it."

"But how can we break it more effectively?"

Ning Rongrong gave Tang San a contemptuous look. "You can fight however you want. If you talk too much, you won't understand. Let me tell you the simplest thing. Every enchantment has a maximum damage threshold."

"In other words, as long as we exceed this threshold, the barrier will break without even attacking."

"Well said."

A faint voice came.

Lu Yuan stood outside the space barrier, stretched out his hand, and pulled. Tang San's body involuntarily flew out.

"So you guys can keep fighting inside while I play with him."

Tang San's face was solemn, and the Blue Silver Grass vines rushed out frantically, trying to entangle Lu Yuan and buy more time.

Unfortunately, these Blue Silver vines couldn't even get close and were immediately crushed into thin grass by the space.

Tang San looked at the crushed Blue Silver vines with an ugly expression and cursed inwardly, "What a piece of junk!"

It was unclear whether he was scolding the Blue Silver Vine for its lack of power or if his Blue Silver Grass martial spirit was useless.

Seeing the two getting closer, Tang San knew he couldn't wait any longer and raised his hands almost simultaneously.

Click~

Accompanied by a slight sound, the concealed mechanical weapon was activated. Six sharp crossbow arrows shot out from Tang San's sleeve and flew straight towards Lu Yuan's face.

Taking a closer look, these six cold lights were clearly polished crossbow arrows, just in a smaller size but that didn't diminish the power of the crossbow.

Especially when fighting at such a distance, whether near or far, Tang San's concealed weapons were like an extension of himself. The sharp sound of arrows cutting through the air and the dull sound of impact almost overlapped.

The six small crossbow bolts fell to the ground weakly. The almost flattened arrows demonstrated the strength of the shield.

Tang San narrowed his eyes. It couldn't be said that these six crossbow arrows were incomplete.

Activating purple demon eyes, Tang San suddenly reached out and pressed his hand against Lu Yuan's space barrier!

A mysterious technique flashed by. Controlling the crane and capturing the dragon, with the help of the space barrier that was just tested, Tang San, like a loach, skillfully found a gap in the squeezed space from the surroundings and escaped.

Almost at the moment of departure, Tang San's figure turned into a vague black shadow.

Tang San's proud voice came from the left.

"Lu Yuan, if you hadn't chosen to pull me out, I would have been truly helpless in your barrier. But now..."

Sensing Lu Yuan's eyes slightly tilting to the left, Tang San's figure abruptly stopped in the blind spot revealed by Lu Yuan's diverted gaze.

"The advantage is mine!"

Tang San laughed, crossed his arms, and a rain of needles penetrated his clothes, shooting towards Lu Yuan.

After confirming a successful launch, Tang San didn't even bother looking at the result. Without saying a word, he turned into a black shadow again and moved around Lu Yuan.

Zhi Yu didn't break through Lu Yuan's space barrier. Just like the previous crossbow arrows, they were bent and ultimately fell to the ground. However, Tang San seemed to have expected this from the beginning.

Otherwise, given Tang San's personality, he would never ignore the result after launching a hidden weapon.

Ning Rongrong focused on the battle between the two outside the barrier.

After all, as a support-type spirit master, once she finished her support, or when she was in a safe state, there was no better choice for her than watching the fight.

"The disadvantage has been recovered!"

Ning Rongrong's eyes lit up, and there was a hint of admiration and surprise in her tone.

"But the examiner's defense still hasn't been broken?"

Xiao Wu's voice contained a hint of worry.

Examiner? Or should it be called the Evil Examiner?

Ning Rongrong glanced at Xiao Wu, slightly curious about this unusual name.

However, she patiently explained to Xiao Wu, "Even though the examiner's defense hasn't been broken, the current situation has gradually turned into a protracted battle by your third brother."

"It's impossible to split his spirit power into two parts. As long as his spirit power is depleted, whether it's the enchantment or the defense, they won't exist anymore."

"Even if your third brother's spirit power is also depleted, with the strength of Zhuqing, you, and Dai Mubai, the Spirit Elder, it'll be easy to hold on for a short period of time."

"Maybe we can turn the tables and win!"

Hearing Ning Rongrong's well-reasoned analysis, Xiao Wu almost burst into laughter, but she managed to hold it in and asked instinctively, "Is that true?"

"It's true."

"No, it's not!"

Xiao Wu cutely covered her mouth and shook her head.

Damn it! Why did she hear that demon's voice again? It must be an auditory hallucination. Subconsciously, Xiao Wu looked up and suddenly stopped. An exclamation slipped out involuntarily.

"What is he doing!"

Everyone instinctively looked up and saw Lu Yuan slowly pulling out a large sack from thin air.

While hastily untying the rope at the sack's opening, Lu Yuan said with a smile, "Although I haven't mastered the techniques of professional concealed weapon throwing, but..."

The sound of metal colliding resounded densely.

A large number of peculiar daggers appeared before everyone's eyes.

They were called "peculiar" because these daggers seemed unfamiliar in their design.

They were shorter than ordinary daggers but longer than the largest throwing knives.The blades were relatively thick, and they had two small prongs. They couldn't get any weirder.

"Are you planning to use these against me?"

Tang San's voice came from all directions, but the sarcasm in his words was evident.

"Yes."

Lu Yuan replied casually.

With a wave of his hand, the flying thunder god's knofes chased after Tang San, who was a black shadow, and struck.

Tang San had to admit that the opponent's tactics did limit his agility to some extent. His body was made of flesh, after all. So Tang San had no choice but to extend his two jade-colored hands and push away the unavoidable daggers.

Lu Yuan suddenly stopped what he was doing.

He tied up the bag, stood up, and asked a peculiar question.

"Do you know the art of  flying thunder god?"

"So what if I do? So what if I don't?"

The ghostly tracks beneath his feet moved faster and faster. Tang San didn't even notice that there was a tiny gap in his trousers. As he looked at Lu Yuan, who seemed to be on his last legs, a trace of excitement flashed in his eyes.

"It seems that you don't. If you did....."

Lu Yuan's figure vanished into thin air.

"Surely you won't display such ridiculous footwork again!"

This voice.

So close!

It felt like it was right behind him!

Tang San felt his scalp about to explode.

His pupils contracted slightly, and in an instant, his brain gave the command.

But unfortunately, the speed of his nerve transmission was a bit slow.

A silver ball of light the size of a football pressed against his back.

"Rasengan"

There was a crisp sound of bones cracking within his body.

Blood flowed to his mouth, but before it could spurt out, Tang San heard another sound.

Boom!

A violent explosion erupted.

A figure flew out from the dust cloud, crashing through three thick trees before finally stopping in front of a solid boulder, still moving forward.

1