30. Sudden Order
167 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ning Rongrong paused for a moment, unresponsive, before asking with a blank expression, "Which Tang Hao?"

However, she realized how foolish her question was. There could only be one Tang Hao,the owner of the Clear Sky Hammer who was renouned for defeating the Pope of  Spirit Hall.

If she recalled correctly, the previous holder of this title was Tang Chen, the founder of the Clear Sky School. The records of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect said Tang Chen had mysteriously disappeared for unknown reasons, and there had been no news of him for many years.

Otherwise, the Clear Sky School would not have been forced to close its doors by the Spirit Hall, and even the four major clans affiliated with the sect would not have been abandoned.

Although the three upper sects were referred to as such, it did not mean that their relationship was strong.

If it weren't for the fear of mutual destruction, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect and the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan would not even have any dealings with the Clear Sky School.

After all, in a sense, the three major sects were competing with each other. Who wouldn't want to claim the title of the "Number One Sect in the World"?

"Why is he here?!" Ning Rongrong exclaimed.

Lu Yuan grabbed Ning Rongrong by the collar at the back of her neck and calmly explained, "Because I beat up his son earlier today."

"You beat up Clear Sky Douluo's son?" Ning Rongrong's mind went into chaos for a moment.

If she followed this scoundrel's logic... Ning Rongrong arrived at a conclusion that made her scalp tingle.

Glaring resentfully at Lu Yuan, she tentatively said, "Don't tell me Tang San is Tang Hao's son."

Lu Yuan nodded solemnly.

"Okay, I won't tell you."

...

In an instant, Ning Rongrong had the urge to strangle the rascal in front of her. How dare this rascal know that Tang San was Tang Hao's son and still strike so hard? Did he want to die?

The problem was, it would be fine if he died alone, but why did he have to involve them?

With her Grandpa Jian and Grandpa Bone not present, Tang Hao wouldn't hesitate just because she was Miss Seven Treasure Glazed Sect.

Ning Rongrong looked at the unreliable guy in front of her with grief and indignation, hesitating to speak.

After all, if Tang Hao had the idea of killing to keep him quiet, she would be helpless.

Even if her Grandpa Sword and Grandpa Bones arrived after receiving the news, there was no guarantee they could find the culprit at the scene.

Not to mention seeking revenge and tracking down the killer.

"Alright, don't overthink it," Lu Yuan said, perceiving the condemnation in Ning Rongrong's gaze. His voice carried a tinge of helplessness as he released his grip and looked around.

"Tang Hao, it's been a while."

Hearing this title, Ning Rongrong's face twitched violently, thinking to herself: Isn't it common sense in the world of spirit masters to address a Douluo as "Your Majesty"?

"It has indeed been a while," Tang Hao's figure appeared at the end of the country dirt road at some point.

Dressed in a worn black robe, emanating a strong scent of alcohol, he occasionally raised his head, revealing a stubbly, unkempt appearance.

In general, he seemed more like a middle-aged man than a Titled Douluo.

However, when the Clear Sky Hammer returned to him and he held it in his hand, an aura of contempt for the world unconsciously emanated from him.

Lu Yuan smiled and took two steps forward, standing before everyone.

"So, Uncle Tang Hao, are you planning to avenge Tang San?"

"Indeed."

"Because I can't think of any other reason that would be better," Tang Hao replied.

With one arm, he effortlessly lifted the hammer, holding it levelled and aimed at Lu Yuan.

A simple movement caused Ning Rongrong and the others to feel trapped in an icy cave.

"Uncle Tang Hao is still the same as before," Lu Yuan commented. "No martial arts."

Lu Yuan said this with a smile, oblivious to the shocked expression on Ning Rongrong's face behind him..

"Six years ago, Tang San and I had a fair duel, and you also made a move from the shadows, suppressing me with a killing intent that rendered me immobile. Compared to then, you have improved a lot. At least you dare to show yourself."

"Is that so?" The giant hammer remained steady, but the middle-aged man's breathing paused momentarily.

A deep voice resounded from the other side.

"It seems that you already know," Tang Hao said.

Lu Yuan chuckled and replied, still laughing, "Yes, I already knew."

"But I really didn't expect that you haven't noticed that something was amiss all these years."

The calloused hand tightened slightly around the hammer's handle as Tang Hao lowered his gaze.

"Now that you know, are you prepared to pay the price for angering me?" he asked.

"Definitely," Lu Yuan replied.

"But if you plan to fight me now, I bet you'll have lots of problem.'

Lu Yuan turned slightly to the side.

"Ning Rongrong, the only daughter of Ning Fengzhi, the current Sect Master of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Sect, is also the cherished disciple of Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo. If anything were to happen to her....."

Lu Yuan's words abruptly paused, leaving the second half unspoken. However, it left room for Tang Hao's imagination.

But Tang Hao, being a straightforward man, didn't possess much foresight. Otherwise, he wouldn't have chosen to leave the Clear Sky School on his own accord.

He sneered disdainfully, saying, "Is this your safeguard?"

"No, I just want to resolve a major issue that is imminent," Lu Yuan replied.

After a moment of contemplation, the middle-aged man spoke again.

"Little girl from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, you may leave, but you are not to mention today's events to anyone."

Ning Rongrong glanced at Lu Yuan, then at Xiao Wu and the others behind him, puzzled. She gritted her teeth and took out an elder token from the Wuhun Hall, which she had stored in her bracelet.

"Respected Clear Sky Douluo, may I bring my companions?"

"Don't push your luck!" Tang Hao coldly snorted, causing Ning Rongrong's face to flush unconsciously under the overwhelming coercion.

However, this also ignited the arrogance within Ning Rongrong. Once again, she raised her jade wrist, this time revealing two additional tokens in her hand.

Two elder tokens of the Spirit Hall, as well as a token representing the vice-lord of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Sect.

What a chaotic situation it had become!

"You may take away the others, except this kid," Tang Hao stated.

"Wait!" Ning Rongrong attempted to speak, but the sudden surge of coercion forced her to keep quiet.

Lu Yuan lightly patted Ning Rongrong's shoulder, his smile gentle. A light crimson mist enveloped Ning Rongrong, dispelling the coercion she felt.

He reached out his hand and swiped the ground, causing it to collapse.

"Take them away," he commanded.

Ning Rongrong nodded, her expression filled with complexity.

"Boss!"

"If you acknowledge me as your boss, then listen to me!"

"No!. I don't want to!. Let me go!"

Click!

"Enough with the noise!" Zhu Zhuqing coldly retracted her dagger. Then, she dragged Ma Hongjun, who was unconscious like a pig, to stand beside Ning Rongrong.

Xiao Wu stood by Ning Rongrong's side, looking at Lu Yuan and then at the "His Majesty Clear Sky" in the distance. Her lips twitched, as if she wanted to say something.

However, just as Xiao Wu hesitated, a figure rushed toward Lu Yuan.

"Ning Rongrong, this is not the time to mess around," the person said, but before they finished speaking, Ning Rongrong had already rushed to Lu Yuan's side. Standing on her tiptoes, her actions widened Lu Yuan's eyes in surprise.

With a single touch, in an instant, Ning Rongrong extended her little finger and lightly tapped Lu Yuan's nose.

"Listen to me. I order you to come back alive!"

1