34. Playing With Fire
142 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who's your girlfriend?!"

Ning Rongrong pouted, hiding behind Zhu Zhuqing and making a funny face.

Lu Yuan reached out to grab her, but Ning Rongrong evaded with a laugh.

Caught in the middle, Zhu Zhuqing coughed in embarrassment.

"Don't hide, I'm here to help you solve your problems," Lu Yuan said helplessly, seeing Zhu Zhuqing becoming more and more embarrassed.

Although Lu Yuan could easily pass through Zhu Zhuqing and catch Ning Rongrong, it wouldn't be very respectful towards Zhu Zhuqing.

Ning Rongrong smiled and stopped.

He raised her hand and placed it on Ning Rongrong's shoulder, and almost simultaneously, the figures of Lu Yuan and Ning Rongrong flickered.

Afterward, Lu Yuan's face turned pale, his body began shaking uncontrollably, and he weakly fell back.

Ning Rongrong was taken aback and reached out to grab Lu Yuan's arm, pulling him up before he could hit the ground.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," Lu Yuan slumped in the chair and weakly waved his hands, indicating that he was fine.

It was just a side effect of his depleted spirit power, something he was accustomed to.

Although it might be uncomfortable, he had grown used to it.

Flender extended his hand to examine Lu Yuan's spirit power and understood the reason for his discomfort.

Flender explained the reason to the expectant eyes of the young students.

"There's no other issue, it's just that his spirit power is depleted."

"Eat well, drink well, rest well, and you'll slowly recover."

"Okay, if you don't have anything else to do, go back to the dormitory and sleep."

Flender stretched and waved his hand, coaxing the young students to leave. He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, sighed, and muttered to himself:

"These young ones are full of energy."

"Tomorrow... Can we increase the number of tasks?"

The room fell silent.

Flender suddenly turned around and realized that Zhao Wuji, a fool, had already dozed off.

Snap!

"Who? Who hit me?!!!"

Zhao Wuji instinctively yelled, but Flender quickly silenced him.

"If you want to sleep, go back to your own bed. This is not a place for you to sleep."

"Okay!"

Zhao Wuji exclaimed with joy and swiftly escaped from Flender's office.

Meditation is meditation, Sleep is sleep. Meditation cannot replace sleep; even the most powerful spirit master must adhere to this rule because meditation consumes mental power.

However, at this moment, in the boys' dormitory, Lu Yuan lay in bed tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

In his mind, a Flying Thunder God mark was intermittently being infused with spirit power, overwhelming Lu Yuan's senses.

"It's so annoying"

Lu Yuan suddenly sat up, and in an instant, he disappeared from the room.

In the Star Luo Empire, at the Zhu family's residence, in a magnificent bedroom, a plump girl lazily lay on a spacious and tidy bed, burying her head in the quilt and panting like a kitten.

The girl lying on the bed was clearly of the rose variety, and she was the most dangerous "black rose" among them all.

She was Zhu Zhuyun, the eldest daughter of the Zhu family and the crown princess of the Star Luo Empire.

At this moment, even this "Black Rose" faced an unsolvable problem.

Twisted into a ball, Zhu Zhuyun managed to touch her back with her hand, and on her skin, a small, light silver symbol glowed under the moonlight.

Zhu Zhuyun suddenly lowered her head, took two sharp breaths, then raised it again, closed her eyes, and cautiously injected spirit power into the symbol.

She couldn't trust anyone.

Especially in a matter that could destroy her reputation at any time, Zhu Zhuyun couldn't trust anyone.

Not even the loyal soldiers or confidantes she had cultivated!

There was a mark engraved on the back of the princess.

How absurd!. Although the royal family of the Star Luo Empire might not believe it, Zhu Zhuyun feared the "what if".

What if members of the Star Luo royal family requested a medical examination? What would she do then? Cut off the piece of skin immediately?

Although she was capable of such a cruel act towards herself, doing so would only firmly establish an unproven fact.

At that point, even the royal family of the Star Luo Empire would doubt her.

"If you're not guilty, why did ou cut it off?" Or "If you didn't do anything wrong, why do you feel guilty?"

Zhu Zhuyun could come up with these two simple questions herself, and they choked her.

The problem was that there were witnesses and physical evidence. Even if she wanted to quibble or cover it up, she had no chance!

As for asking Davis... In theory, that was the best option.

No matter what wrong Zhu Zhuyun had done, as long as she explained the cause and effect to Davis, he could withstand the pressure from the royal family of Star Luo Empire.

After all, in the eyes of the Star Luo royal family, a "Prince" and a "Crown Princess" were two different concepts.

The princess could die if something went wrong, but the prince couldn't. But in the eyes of the "Prince," the "Crown Princess" was even more important than the Star Luo royal family.

Because, in the process of seizing the throne or after everything is settled, the "Princess" was someone the "Prince" could trust unconditionally.

The "Crown Princess" served as the right-hand of the "Prince", acting as support and combat, with advanced IQ and independent abilities.

A sword could betray you, even shatter in the face of a stronger sword. 

The left and right arms were different; they couldn't betray the body because they were part of it. One prospers, all prosper; one loses, all lose; one dies, all die.

Therefore, as long as the "Princess" didn't make a huge mistake, the "Prince" would strive to save the her.

Unfortunately, Zhu Zhuyun had ruled out this best choice in the first analysis. No man would tolerate having someone else's name on his fiancée's back.

She could be poisoned, she could be on the brink of death, she could even place her life in his hands, but she must not have even a trace of suspicion of infidelity.

Not even the slightest suspicion. So, in desperation, Zhu Zhuyun could only try to solve this problem herself.

At the very least, she needed to save her own life first.

Who knew if the caster of the curse had placed a curse seal that would activate automatically after a delay or a curse seal that could be activated remotely?

The second type didn't frighten Zhu Zhuyun. But if it was the first type... She shivered. If she dies, she dies, but the problem was, a positive outcome wasn't guaranteed.

"Do you need my help?"

A hoarse, deep, and angry voice resonated.

Zhu Zhuyun was so frightened that she almost hurt her arm.

She subconsciously wanted to scream, but before the sound could escape, She forced herself to hold it in her throat.

In the fastest motion, she twisted her body, reached out her small hand, and grabbed the quilt next to her. In an instant, Zhu Zhuyun wrapped herself into a bundle.

The dark clouds cleared, and the moonlight shone through. Lu Yuan's chiseled figure appeared in Zhu Zhuyun's field of vision.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"Um, it's almost two o'clock, right?"

"Two thirteen."

Lu Yuan picked up the alarm clock that had appeared at an unknown time, shook it, and then threw it into his storage space.

With his eyes slightly lowered, Lu Yuan held several items in his hands.

"Whips, belts, rulers, pointers. Choose whichever you like!"

Support me on Patr3on.. Read 2-3 chapters in advance

https://www.patr3on.com/Chizihn

0