36. Break Up
134 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am the coordinate..... Human coordinate" murmured Zhu Zhuyun in a trance. It seems she couldn't believe it, and had let go of her doubts and vigilance.

 

"The production of a humanoid coordinate is very complicated, has high failure rate and the process is also more cruel. Because humans are not as hard as metal. Therefore, their ability to withstand space forces is far inferior to metal."

 

"Often when engraving the imprint, they can't bear the power or pain of space and are forced to explode or choose to kill themselves."

 

"If the Flying Thunder God imprint engraved on an object can be damaged, then... The the Flying Thunder God imprint on humanoid coordinates is difficult to remove. Unless when th flesh, blood, bones, and even your spirit are wiped out will the imprint be destroyed."

 

Lu Yuan said with a smile, unaware of how terrifying it was. Perhaps when he who was only eight years old, stuffed his intestines back with his own hands without changing his expression in order to survive, he had already overcome his fear of blood and pain.

 

Therefore, he was able to recount this experience without realizing how many times he had failed.

 

After all, the Star Dou Forest was not just a training ground for Lu Yuan. It was also Lu Yuan's experimental site!. Those spirit beasts that don't have a complete body, if they know that they made significant contributions to solving the problem of space, they will probably smile at the Nine springs

 

As for the specifics, for those seeking a clear answer to this question, Lu Yuan said he could simply do them a favor. For a spatial ability user, the scars all over their body are not medals but shame.

 

Because a true spatial ability user will always stand gracefully in place, allowing the powerful spatial turbulence to tear their opponents into pieces.

.

Zhu Zhuyun's eyelashes trembled slightly, reflecting the waves in her heart. Her red lips parted lightly.

 

"What do you need my corporation with?" she asked.

 

This was a very self-aware woman, cough, girl. He commented on Zhu Zhuyun inwardly. Self-awareness is sometimes not a derogatory term but a commendatory term.

 

If Ma Hongjun's self-awareness is self-awareness of himself, then Zhu Zhuyun's self-awareness is clearly self-awareness of the world.

 

However, if this coordinate allows someone to appear beside you across thousands of miles or even farther in an instant, then this coordinate is clearly offensive.

 

And to wander between aggression and non-aggression can only prove one thing: the other party has bigger plans. After all, it's like a rich man living next to a poor man.

 

 

Slow applause resounded lonely in Zhu Zhuyun's room.

 

"To be honest, I actually admire you a little bit. Working hard to prove your own value, then working hard to be used, and finally working hard to extend the time you can be useful as long as possible. It's a good way out."

 

Lu Yuan snapped his fingers, his words filled with admiration. However, the admiration faded away in an instant, and the conversation abruptly shifted to a completely unrelated matter.

 

"I want to give someone a gift, and it has to be significant, very significant. Since someone has already chosen half of it first, then I, as a latecomer, can only be ashamed to accept the other half."

 

The young girl straightened her delicate body, not caring about the overflow of her happiness at all.

 

"Without involving me, I allow you to use any means, in any way, to control or hold the power of the Star Luo Empire, in a safe, secure, and undetected manner with unlimited time.. Then wait for my next instructions. This is the first task I've given you. It's difficult, and it's even beyond your current capabilities."

 

The slender white fingers tapped the armrest of the chair at a leisurely pace. But after uttering these words, the fingers slowly came to a stop.

 

It was as if the frame had frozen. Zhu Zhuyun's pupils shook violently. A young, handsome, angular face appeared right in front of her!

 

Two pairs of black pupils met.

 

She could even feel the warmth emanating from the him.

 

Slender fingers slid inch by inch across her cheeks, from the clean and flawless forehead to the petite and exquisite nose, then to the moist and clear red lips, and finally to the sharp chin. The touch was unexpectedly tender.

 

"I don't like drawing, but I don't mind having pie. If the cake is delicious enough, I don't mind sharing a piece with the baker while eating the cake."

 

The deep, hoarse voice echoed in Zhu Zhuyun's ears, and she felt a slight weakness in her body.

 

Lu Yuan reached out and gently pressed Zhu Zhuyun's back, injecting a powerful spirit power into her.

 

"Ah!"

 

Her fingers dug deeply into the mattress as Zhu Zhuyun rolled her eyes, enduring the impact of the intense spirit force.

 

Lu Yuan chuckled softly, stroked Zhu Zhuyun's smooth hair, and then vanished.

 

"Miss, you..."

 

"Get out!"

 

The harsh voice made the maid outside the door tremble in fear and kneel down immediately.

 

Zhu Zhuyun took some time to recover from the shock of the spirit power that felt like it was tearing her body apart.

 

The night, like the tide, began to slowly fade away.

 

Dawn was approaching.

 

The delicate hand of the girl picked up the alarm clock in the room and paused for a few seconds. Following her intuition, she pointed the alarm clock at her heart and struck it directly.

 

Visually, the alarm clock and hands disappeared simultaneously!

 

The corners of the girl's mouth curved up slightly.

 

Not bad, it seems. As for what happened to Zhu Zhuyun, Lu Yuan claimed he didn't know.

 

He had no precise idea what happened to Zhu Zhuyun after he left but it becmes clear later on.. 

 

 

Back to Shrek

 

Looking at Dai Mubai, who was blocked by Zhu Zhuqing, Lu Yuan took out a melon from his storage space, cut it open, and handed a piece to Oscar and another piece to Ma Hongjun.

 

Having stayed out all night, disheveled, and with smeared makeup, it seemed like they hadn't learned their lessons well.

 

The consequence of not learning lessons well is... The little kitty Zhu Zhuqing was almost bursting with anger.

 

Of course, when we say "bursting with anger," we mean the ghost civet was on the verge of transforming into a ghost tiger due to anger. After all, cats and tigers are closely related. So, if a cat gets angry and becomes a tiger, there's no problem at all.

Support me on Patr3on.. Upto 5 chapters in advance

https://www.patreon.com/Chizihn

1