Chapter 4 : Hope and, System?
709 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Accompanying Keith as his attendant to the Emerald Academy was something Bob had not expected at all, then again not everything has ever gone his way now that he thought about it. He was at least hoping things would go without any problems coming his way, but then the exact opposite of that happened instead, thus making him actually consider a possible exodus plan from the Everheart so as not to get entangled any further into the plot, especially when he did not read the rest of it. 

Talk about unlucky, as most novels he read about transmigrating into a novel the main character would already know or at least have a system to aid them throughout the story. Though most often, whether they follow or exploit their way for progressing the original plot, they would still end up changing the whole story in the end making it even more complicated for themselves in the long run. He really doesn't want to go with Keith but he also can't fight against Kiana nor Phoenix since he lacks a both Aura and Mana.

As Bob was busy internally despairing about his current situation, another attendant just a few seat away from him has been taking glances at him for some time. The observer in question was a young girl with brunette bob cut hair and green eyes, she looked overall average. However, she has been strangely keeping an eye on Bobby for quite some time now during the whole orientation for the new students, while for the attendants of said students were sitting on stand by in the booth spefically for them to wait until the orientation ceremony is finish. 

"Excuse me...." Bobby suddenly got up and politely gestured while making his way out of the row of seats. He felt a quite suffocated, and he needed to get some space to relax for a moment, he took off his tie once he made it out and rested his elbows on the railings of the balcony.

"Should i just run away right here? right now instead....?" the pinkette bit his nail anxiously, thinking of giving in to fear.

"Hey, Nob*ta, can you lend me some of your neat gadgets from your 4D pocket.....?" a feminine voice suddenly called out to him, causing Bob's heart to comically burst out before snapping towards her direction.

"Damn it! don't sneak up on me like that....! And the 4D pocket belongs to Dora*mon not Nob*ta!" he responded while clutching his chest.

The brunette's eyes widened at his answer, but her face immediately turn mischievous as she began to grin at him, "heh..." she condescendingly let out while covering mouth as if to mock him. 

Bobby felt a slight chill going up from his spine when he saw her sudden change in expression, "what.....what do you want....?" he managed to regain his composure somewhat while looking right back at her.

"Dora*mon doesn't exist here dummy~~~" she singed playfully before giggling. 

At that, Bob narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously while reaching in into his blazer, when the she saw that the brunette immediately put up her arms. 

"Relax man, take it easy im not an enemy!" she assured him frantically, "and i mean it, Dora*mon doesn't exist here" she walked towards him casually.

Her face going closer to his, "and you knowing about Dora*mon and Nob*ta can only mean one thing...." she coyly covered her mouth.

"which means, you're also a transmigrator...." she pointed at him cheekily while giggling.

Suddenly, as if a huge gust of wind had blew away his brain, Bob's expression was stunned before suddenly narrowing his eyes.

Click.

"Huh...?" the girl snapped behind and looked around when she heard that mysterious sound.

But when she looked back at Bob, he was merely a few inches away from her, wearing a hardened look in his eyes.

"Eep!" she yelped when his big strong hands firmly grabbed her shoulders, her earlier cheeky demeanor now replaced by shock and fear of how did he somehow close the gap in less than a second.

"Transmigrator......" his eyes only focusing at her, his hold on her unbreakable, "are you....really a transmigrator....!?" he gritted his teeth while making a manic face of predator finally catching their prey.

"Y-y-yeah......that's me..." she chuckled nervously while discreetly balling her left hand into a fist behind her. A faint glow began to appear just in her palm.

"Then......" Bob shakily swallowed, he looked around, completely oblivious to the girl waiting for her chance to strike him down, then he got closer to her face again, she immediately prepared to launch her attack.

"Do you know the original fate of Bobby Aikawa......" he whispered to her.

"Eh..?" was all she could responded with, her mouth slowly hanging down as if she was stunned. But she quickly shook her head, "ehem!" she used both arms to push him further. 

Attempted to specifically, as Bob did not moved an inch despite using all of her might.

"Oh sorry!" he gingerly lifted her up and put her down, this time with a wider distance than before between them.

"Anyway....." she said with gritted teeth while dusting her skirt, "i had my suspicions, because Keith Everheart escaped much sooner than expected, and......" she raised up her right arm and brought down to point at Bob's face, startling him.

"The real Bobby Aikawa should be dead, killed by Amelia because he was caught slapping Keith out of jealousy!" she narrowed her eyes at the young man, ".....but in a twist of fate, Bobby instead helped Keith escaped and went along with him....." she finished then tapped his broad chest lightly.

"I knew it........." he despaired after finding out the original Bob's fate, then suddenly he felt a slap on his hip.

"Hot damn.....!" she exclaimed with stars in her eyes while blushing, "no wonder Amy wants a piece of you!" she commented while inspecting his muscular arms and torso with no hesitation.

Bobby had a feeling she isn't normal, and by how she mostly inspect as well as commenting vulgarly about his body. He gingerly grabbed her by the shoulders like last time and firmly held her in place all while wearing a deadpan expression.

"Anyway, im curious about your System" she reverted back to her calmer expression then fixed her sleeves, "were you told by them specifically to help Keith? or was it a secret mission specifically for you...?" she asked him with a genuine curious face.

He continued to his deadpan expression at her, his retinas suddenly shrinking.

"System.....?" Bob said with a robotic tone. 

"Yeah, you have a System like me right.....?" she raised her eye brow at him.

"I......" his lips shook nervously, "......i don't have a System....." he reluctantly admitted.

"Huh.....? no way......." her expression also seemed shaken at his answer.

Suddenly he grabbed her shoulders again, though this time it is less firm and trembling, "......while you have a it...." Bob's eyes went from empty to annoyed.

"I bet you also have either Aura or Mana....." he said to her, causing her to look away awkwardly while scratching her cheek.

"YOU DO!" Bob hissed through his gritted teeth.

Chuckling nervously, she kept taking glances at him "well, i have both actually....." she told him with a heavy tone of reluctance.

"Both!?" he lets go of her and took a massive distance from her, leaning on the adjacent wall, "that is so unfair....!" he dramatically planted his face on the wall, before suddenly perking up.

"Wait....." he got up and looked at her, "have you at least finished reading the novel....?" Bobby gulped at the incoming answer.

Ruffling her own hair lightly, "eheh, well no actually.....since its still on going last i read" she informed him causing to lose the colors of his complexion, "but.....i did read it until chapter 447 though" she finished, and suddenly Bob immediately regained his lost complexion before standing up straight again.

He fast walked to her, and to her surprise, he was on his knees while holding her hand softly. He looked up and stared at her with sincerity and hopefulness in his eyes.

"You're my angel that i have been hoping for then!" he dramatically cried.

 

20