Character Info : Everheart Family & Co.
389 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Novel Characters Information :

Name : Keith Everheart

Age : 18

Affinity Type : Aura 

Personality : Serious, thoughtful, diligent, stubborn, kind, nosy, a bit naive, conserved, honest, chivalrous.

Background : Main Protagonist of the novel. A young man who was taken in by Kiana Everheart and trained under her since childhoods, he was gifted with the sword as he mastered the basics at an alarming rate. Thus, it was only a matter of time until he masters the more advance techniques. Though talented, he is still far from fully grasping the simplest sword art from his adopted Mother, Kiana. The way of the Blooming Path.

 

Name : Kiana Everheart 

Age : 28

Affinity Type : Aura

Personality : Confident, assertive, perceptive, strong will, mischiveous, humourous, affectionate, loving, stubborn, wise.

Background : A talented woman who became a famous swordmaster known as "Violet Edge" during her adventurer days. And because of that she amassed massive amounts of wealth, resources, and influence in status, even after retiring she is still revered until the present time. She met and adopted Keith in her last adventuring campaign, she saw potential in him and trained him ever since. She became interested in Bobby when she found out he was the one responsible for helping her adopted son escape from the Valiant family.

 

Name : Jennifer "Jenny" Phoenix

Age : 25

Affinity Type : Mana 

Personality : Reserve, loyal, diligent, punctual, serious, no nonsense (while on the job), direct, confident, wild (only with Kiana & Bobby off work)

Background : Kiana's secretary and right hand woman, Jennifer had been by her side before she came to power, they consider each other like family. While Kiana is at the frontlines, Jennifer handles the affairs in the background, she also helped raising Keith by tutoring him at an early age. Off work however, she is a completely different woman who would party to her hearts content especially with Kiana, and more recently Bobby. Only select few are allowed to call her nickname, Jenny.

 

Name : ???? Everheart

Age : ??

Affinity Type : ????

Personality : ????

Background : ????

 

Non-canon Characters (Transmigrators) : 

Name : Bobby Aikawa

Age : 23

Affinity Type : None

Personality : Pragmatic, sharp, wary, straightforward, sympathetic, goofy, humorous, oblivious, emotional, fun-loving, considerate, perverted.

Background : An otherworlder that had the misfortune of waking up in a novel world that is now his reality filled with scary elements, to which he must tread carefully to survive. Information so far, he comes from an alternative world that has a malevolant entities known as Revenants, beings that he was trained and has been hunting down for quite some time. Despite his perverse side, he doesn't play with womens feelings nor would he ever take advantage of them at their most vulnerable, aside from light teasing and playful banter to cheer them up.

8