1. Incident
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" without any where else left to run. Louis could do nothings but succumb to the tall man.

as he inching closer to him ,his body couldn't help sho...."

"Hey , Watch out!!!"

Hearing Rita voice I was so startled . That I automatically stopped reading.

"Ah! What a pity, it's at such a good part too".

I couldn't help muting silently with grieving.

Normally I would be enraged if someone  were to interrupt me on a good part like this.

And certainly I would give them a great beating.

But we're talking about is my beloved sister after all.

How could I be angered at her just because of such small things?

Nah, it's impossible, I could never be .♡(> ਊ <)♡

After settled the thought in my head.

I was prepared to turn around and ask why's she suddenly shouted. But before I could I was.........

" Bang....!!!!!"

My head was hitting hard against some sort of metal like things. Then in a dizzy state my whole body fall to the ground. Perfectly in a sitting position.

"Ouch..ouc......ouch!!!"

I screaming out of my lungs as my head keep throbbing painfully.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?"

Seeing me in such a state my sister crouching down and put one of her arms on my head, gently rubbing the swollen part.

Tho my head is aching very badly. 

After listening to Rita concerned voice .

And feel her little rubbing on my head.

I feel so much better like a spell's been casting on me. 

I immediately lift my pale face then reply.

"My head, it hurt so freaking bad"ಥ_ಥ

".... Slap...!"(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

"Of course it's hurts! You crashed your head straight into that metal sign after all !"

Hah ? Wait.. wait..!!!! 

What happened? 

Before I can even began to act as a cute and spoiled sister in front of Rita.

Then start to ramble, on how painful it was (half true).

I got slapped on the head and right at where the swollen part was too.

"Ow ...!What the hell are you doing?

Why would you hit me there, do you want to kill me or something?"

As if possessed, she screaming at me.

"Kill you? 

Yes I wanna f**king kill you!!

How many times have I said this already?

Don't watch your phone when you're walking!!"

Along the lines of bla..bla.blabla...........

I was made to endure her mother mode till my ears almost fall off.

"Ahh!!! Why's your mother mode on again?"

"What did you just say?"ಠ益ಠ

"N..no! What did I say?

I have not spoken anything you must have heard it wrong dear ."(ʃƪ^3^)

"You better be!"

Yuck!! Not only does she could curse at the speed of light. She could also hear thought too?

This is scary. 

After Rita long scolded session come to an end.

She abducted my phone, then took me straight to the train station.

~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~~

"Here's your phone, take it ."

"Wait, you really give it back to me?"

"Yes , or else am I suppose to take it?"

"No.no..no! I'll take it "

Ahhhhhh! This is great.

I thought for sure she wouldn't spare me even if I was bored to death by this long delay.

13 minutes after the train boarded. It was strangely pull to a stop in the middle of it destination.

This incident caused quite an uproar, but was instantly quiet down when a staff came to announce that, it's only a minor error and would only take a couple minutes for the train to be resuming again.

However that was what the staff said at 8:46 pm.  

now it's already 9:21pm but the train still remain stuck here.

Seemingly impossible to move forward.

As the delay got expanded, the atmosphere in the train starting change too.

It's unusually become quiet and gloomy at one side. 

And quite calming and peaceful on the other.

An explanation of this is,

Passenger on the gloomy side, are people who got caught up in their work unable to eat anything during the day or those who have deadline tomorrow morning.

While the peaceful side are people who have plans to do something to day or were very tired and needing some sleep.

Which leading to the current situation of which, my side become a..... realistic classroom when the teacher isn't around.

As some people start dozen off, the other chatting lazily and even some starting to gather up and play games.

Wow.....on this side we very much giving up since the train didn't resume 20 minutes ago, so let's just move on to the other side.(~ ̄³ ̄)~

In my opinion the problem for this side is , there nothing that can be done.

Their matter isn't something that can be resolved by time so their reaction of constantly inquiring about the progress is kinda understandable.

everyone here understood this.

So nobody is saying anything to them for fear they would think we took their suffering to lightly or think we could say that because our matter aren't complicated.

 Hmmm........

Wait...!!!!

What was that just now?

0