Chapter 13
438 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally alone after an exhausting night of work, I felt an urgent, almost irrepressible need to explore the mysteries of this new body that was now mine.

It was a strange sensation, a call I could not resist. I was used to the virile, brutal impulse, easily satisfied. But this was something else entirely.

Anticipation consumed me. Like a winding serpent, it crept within me, coiling and writhing with ever greater insistence. I had to wait as each second stretched into infinity, a sweet torture.

Yet despite this impatience, excitement flooded me at the prospect of discovering an unknown world, of probing its depths. And as this desire gnawed at me, I relished that moment, drowned in expectancy.

When at last the night's toil ended, I rushed to the refuge of my little room. There I could quench this thirst, explore and fill this void. Crossing that threshold, I knew, would be a point of no return.

Exhausted yet strangely exhilarated, I let myself fall onto the bed. The silky caress of my skin against the rough sheet was at once so familiar and so new. An energy inhabited me, an insidious pulse that drew me towards the unknown.

My skin seemed hypersensitive, each brush provoking electric tingles. I was a giant antenna, vibrating at the slightest touch.

As for my heart, like an ecstatic young fan, it pounded fervently. One might have thought a frenzied bunny had taken up residence in my chest, hopping wildly.

My hands trembled slightly, like those of a too-caffeinated surgeon. A soft warmth tinted my cheeks, like the mark of lingering embarrassment.

And this unrelenting rising tide, drowning my intimacy in tropical heat. My body staged its own aquatic revelry, drinks in hand and floats inflated, without even asking my leave.

Added to that was a certain reaction in my chest area. My breasts, these new arrivals, vibrated with their own energy, like magnets desperately seeking their opposite. It was as if they were radio tuners picking up stations from nowhere else. Each heartbeat reverberated through them like a melody of flesh.

These nipples, vigilant sentries on the lookout for any sensation. Like watchful guards, they shivered at the slightest brush, signaling their presence with a jolt of electricity. One might have thought them two beings with their own awareness, communicating via a secret code of tingles.

I took my time undressing, fascinated by the intimate changes in this new body. My underwear seemed less comfortable than before, a bit too snugly molding these now feminine shapes.

The skimpy panties cinched at my groin seemed terribly tight and damp. The once lightweight fabric was soaked with moisture, sticking to my skin. It was a feeling both troubling and embarrassing.

My nipples visibly stood at attention under the thin cloth, extremely sensitive to the slightest touch. One would have thought them endowed with a will of their own, so briskly they stood erect.

"Easy guys, no need to make your presence so known," I whispered with a smile. Their reactions appeared dictated by independent volition.

I gently brushed them with my fingertips. They hardened and quivered at the contact, like two creatures communicating in Morse code.

"Come now, have some restraint," I affectionately admonished these new arrivals so quick to react.

Guided by curiosity, my hand slowly roamed this unfamiliar body, growing accustomed to its novel shapes. Eyes closed, I breathed deeply, attempting to master the sensations flooding me. Each touch seemed to produce a note of music. I was a symphony of rapture, an unheard melody.

In the comforting darkness, I let myself be carried away by this tide of pleasure, quivering with unsuspected delights. Something buried inside was emerging, calling to me with irresistible force. Frightening and incredibly liberating at once.

As the pleasure mounted, I could not hold back a nervous laugh. I, Alex formerly a man and now a woman, chuckling in the dark, slave to forbidden sensations. What irony! "Well Alex, what limits wouldn't you cross for pleasure?" I chided myself with dark humor.

I was nothing but a puppet of desire, enslaved to the endless pursuit of joy. Each thought, each act, was dictated by this unquenchable thirst. And the supreme irony? It was I who thought I could control the world with this new female body!

But in that instant, enveloped in darkness, I finally grasped who truly pulled the strings. It was not I, master of the game, but rather I the marionette, swept away in a maelstrom of sensations I could not and would not escape.

In this prostitute's body, I had discovered a new Eden, a bliss different yet equally intoxicating. And the deepest truth was that in this new body, I could not only change, but also be reborn to happiness in a way I'd never dared imagine before.

5