the unknown man(1)
219 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-1
the unknown man
INTRODUCTION
Lily that's my name.<Lily is a teenager with medium sized black hair and a beautiful look.Eyes sparkling blue with a warm smile and a little temper> I am a orphan left at the orphanage at the age of 2 year old, I don't even remember how my parents look like. Mother mary says that they both were very beautiful, that's why I am also beautiful. Oh and mother mary is the orphanage's sister that took care of me from my childhood, A Girl that is a witch without powers.<Mother mary is a nun in a orphanage in her mid 40s. She wears rectangular glasses and always have bible in her hand.> So, that's enough for a crash course about me let's talk about the world I live in. Earth inhabited by many creatures that probably were mythical before, But after the great war. All of the humans became witches and the others like vampire,werewolves,elfs etc. came out of the shadows and the mythical creatures too. The normal schools now also have two new compulsory subjects martial arts and witchcraft and other subjects that can be taken per interest like alchemy,potion making etc. Now,let's start with my adventure in my new school the best of best The Heaven Academy.
<EVERYONE IN ORPHANAGE>
Boy1-What do you think how will sister Lily enter the academy?
Boy2-don't know.
Lily-children what are you all talking about?
Boy1-we are talking about your admission in heaven academy as you can't pass the witchcraft test even if you got someone's help.
Lily-don't worry about me I am going to pass with theories and written exams.
Boy2-We are not worried about you we are worried about them after getting such a fierce Girl.
Lily-<in rage>you both wait there for me.<chasing two innocent Boys>
SISTER MARY-Lily get ready for the entrance exams.
Lily-ok, sister mary.<leaving><worried>
SISTER MARY-what happened child? you are looking worried.
Lily-nothing, I am just worried about the exams. What if I don't pass?
SISTER MARY-what did I taught you.
Lily-not to worry.
SISTER MARY-Yes, you know Lily that you are a very good student even you can't be a sorcerer but you can make any simple carrier like a doctor, scientist etc.
Lily-but I want to be the best sorcerer ever and for that I have to get to heaven academy.
SISTER MARY-<sigh> I know you, you never been the child to give up on something. So, this time I can only help you with my prayers.
Lily-ok, thanks sister mary for the encouragement.<leaving happily> bye!
IN THE EXAM HALL.
Lily-(wow! the hall is so big)<crashes into someone> Oh, sorry I didn't notice.
Kate-don't worry I know people like you. Haven't seen anything great, came from villages. Wait, Isn't it that Girl who can't do magic. What do we call them?
Girls-burden.
Lily-on whom, your parents. How would they feel after seeing you calling people by these names but don't worry I'll take it as I only hear some bitches barking.
Kate-you....<notices someone>wait I'll see you later.<Kate is lily rival a from a rich family of humans with long black hair and brown eyes.She is said to be campus belle.Always tries to compete with lily and accompanied by her friends>
Lily-Don't worry I'll be at the academy when you want to see my beautiful face.
Rose-(that Girl's got some attractive attitude)
Lily-(pray to god that I can pass by theories and written test instead of practical one.)
AFTER THAT Lily GOT HIGH MARKS IN ALL SUBJECTS IN WRITTEN BUT SHE HAS TO TAKE A PRACTICAL EXAM ALSO.
ANNOUNCEMENT-STUDENTS WHO PASSED THE EXAMS, PLEASE GATHER AT THE GROUND FOR THE PRACTICAL EXAM.
AT THE GROUND
Lily-<sweating intensely>(shit, what I am going to do? I can't even perform some simple magics.)
Coach-Now students let's do some simple magic trick which is a simple defensive spell.
Lily-(a defensive spell, what if my magic powers awake after being in danger. Let's try this.)
Coach-first one is the topper Jay.
Girls-Jay wow look at me: Jay please be my BF; stop he is my husband.
Jay-<finished the test><Jay is a vampire with blue eyes and white hair.he's personality is cold>
Jay FINISHED THE DEFENSE TEST AND NOW IS THE TURN OF 2ND RANKER IN EXAMS, THAT IS OUR Lily
Lily-I am ready Coach.(hopefully)
Kate-wait Coach!
Coach-what?
Kate-she can't pass the test.
Coach-but why?
Kate-because she is bur... um can't perform magic.
Coach-is it true Lily?
Lily-Yes Coach, but I believe that in a danger situation my power can awake.
Coach-then you are disqualified.
Lily-but why? because I can't perform magic. That's not fair.
Coach-It's not my order, it's the Headmaster's.
Lily-how can you all<in anger>you..all...<burning with anger>.<weather changing into stormy>
MAN-indeed she is our princess.<he has long red hair almost lily's hair's length and yellow eyes>
ALL THE Teachers IN DEFENSES
A MAN WITH LONG HAIR SUDDENLY APPROACHING OUR Lily AND TOUCHES HER FOREHEAD
MAN-welcome home our princess.<Lily falls down>
End of Chapter-1

4