the changes(2.2)
89 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

chapter-2.2
AFTER THE CLASS WAS FINISHED
Lily-where am I?
Rose-in academy, you are really cute.<smiling>
Lily-don't tell me you are in love with me.
Rose-no, as a best friend who saves a damsel in distress.
Lily-then I should thank my BFF for the compliment.
Rose-best friends, huh.<laughing>
Lily-what is our next class.
Rose-it's demonology.
Lily-finally something great.
Rose-<while walking towards class>who are your parents?
Lily-don't know, They left me at orphanage at a very very young age. So, I don't want to know about them and yours?
Rose-Oh, they abandoned me when I was 10 and now they want me to come back and I don't want to comeback.
Lily-what? I think you did right.
Rose-....yes.
Lily-<sitting on desk>
Teacher-students as we know that demonology can't be taught inside. What's you all's opinion on it?
ALL-ground!
Teacher-So, students let's go out to explore some animals and beasts lurking nearby.
AT THE FOREST NEAR THE SCHOOL.
Teacher-students as you can see in your books there are some beasts mentioned you have to catch at least one but only go near the D and E level.
Rose-what is level D and E?
Lily-beasts are divided in ranks according to how dangerous they are. The least dangerous level are E, D and C. The medium level are A and B and the most dangerous level are S AND SS.
Rose-we are going catch some beasts. Yay!
Teacher-But remember they are going to be in rescue center. So, you won't be having them for you.
Lily-why can't we them for us?
Teacher-because school dorm only allow powerless beasts that means normal animals.
AFTER THAT ALL STUDENTS GOT INTO FOREST
Rose-wow it's looks like a D level beast.<catches it>
AFTER AN HOUR
Lily-<walking for an hour>what the hell?there is not even a insect.
Teacher-<at the other end>are all students here?
Rose-sir, Lily she isn't here.
Teacher-It's almost the time. Let's wait for 30 minutes if she don't come in 30 minutes we all will go and find her.
End of chapter-2

2