The New Boy(5.1)
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-5
The New Boy
Both enters the class
Teacher-as your class Teacher, today I will start the election for the class monitor. So, anyone who is interested please come here.
Lily-<to Rose >hey, Rose why don't you go?
Rose-you think I am suitable?
Lily-yes, and don't worry if no one vote for you I will.
Rose-wow!that was inspiring.<sarcastic tone >
Lily- I am serious, go go go.<shoving her >
Rose-Teacher I want to fight the election for the position of class monitor.
Teacher-So, anyone want to challenge Rose, if not the position will be hers automatically.
Boy-<a very handsome Boy, according to everyone's reaction didn't exist in class > Me!
Teacher-sorry Boy but only class A student can take part in this election.
Boy-Don't worry I'm class A's student.
Teacher-then you must be Levi.
Levi-looks like you already know I am Levi new student please take care of me.<a black haired boy with tattoos on his neck and shoulder. dressed in all black. with a cute smile on his face >
Girls-WE WILL!
Teacher-So, the two students for the monitor's position are Rose and Levi. So, please start voting who are in favor of Levi please raise your hand.
The hand raised were 29/30. Only one hand was down which was you can guess, Lily's.
Teacher-So, the..
Lily-that's unfair Teacher. Students only chose him because he is handsome.
Teacher-but according to majority he won.
Lily-Teacher I wish you can let them compete in some certain competition.
Rose-yes, sir Lily's right I have the right to challenge.
Teacher-how about you Levi?
Levi-No, problem.
Teacher-So, okay the competitions will held tomorrow in class and challenges will be decided on the spot  so that no one can cheat.You both can go to your seat now.
Rose-you saved me otherwise I'll be defeated in seconds.(humph! he think he can do anything just because he is handsome)
Lily-don't worry, How can I let my bff lost election with a Boy who just came minutes ago.
TEACHER-Lily! stop talking, tell me the full value of Pi.
Lily-(shit!)
Teacher-focus otherwise you can get out.
Lily-sorry sir.(T T)
After the class
Rose-ha ha<laughing >
Lily-are you really my friend? You are laughing because I was scolded by Teacher.
Rose-sorry but I can't stop by the way did you heard that?
Lily-<gossip soul >what?
Rose-the forest has been sealed and no one is allowed to go there.
Lily-but tomorrow we were there, what happened today?
Rose- When you disappeared and then comeback. After that was section S's turn and a couple of student reported the Headmaster that they were attacked by a man with long red hair and yellow eyes like yours first they though it was you because of long hair but after that saw the man with red hair started to attack them but all of a sudden he disappeared.(the man looks just like the one who touched Lily's forehead.I won't tell her otherwise she'll insist on going to the jungle) There parents were furious and then Headmaster decided to seal the jungle.
Lily-I don't know that in this century man has that long hair. Is it ture?
Rose-yes it is right. The information I provide is always right.
Lily-then you can be a great detective.
Rose-if I become one I'll first revel your secrets.
Lily-I would also like to hear.<both laughs >
Rose-Lily did you know anything about the sudden change in your appearance. I mean it's not possible by magic.
Lily-don't know after that day I also started to wonder how does it happen if it's not possible by magic.
ANNOUNCEMENT-all the  new students of heaven academy are requested to come at the school's inflammatory ASAP.
Lily-what are they going to do?
Rose-don't know, let's go otherwise we will be punished.

1