YOU FORGOT ! (6.1)
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-6
YOU FORGOT !
After that Lily fainted in his arms and he carried her to one of the beds in room and after that the medics came and take a look at her
DOCTOR-she is fine just fainted. She will probably wake after a hour or two.<looks at the doc  Tim on floor > as for him we have to admit him in hospital.
After an hour Lily wakes up and notices Jay and Rose sitting beside her
Lily-<wakes up >ughh..my head.
Jay-you're awake<happy and smiling >
Rose-are you okay?
Lily-yes just a little headache, what happened?
Jay and Rose were shocked at Lily's words that she don't remember any of it.
Jay-<tells her the whole story but don't tell her that he kissed her >That's what happened?
Rose-yes. Don't worry  his majesty is going to investigate doc tim.
Jay-that's right but don't you find it strange.
Lily-what?
Jay-the doctor was treating gently others and when they suddenly had a headache<A/N-some of them are having headache because of other magic objects with them.> he told the nurses to check them. I also have headache because I was wearing my family heirloom but on your turn he didn't stop and before starting I saw him giving signals to nurses(at that time I thought that he was just flirting with them) like he knew that something was going to happen.
Rose-yes, it means someone told him to do this.
Lily-who could it be?
Rose-I think he can be the guy who came on the exam day on the ground.
Jay-He was not seen after that day.
Rose-No, you heard about the seal on the forest?
Jay-I heard that many students were injured so Headmaster sealed the forest.So, that no one can go in or out.
Rose-yes but the students who were injured claimed that the long hair man injured them and said he was the one on the ground that day and touched Lily's forehead.
Jay-that can't be because in the official court statement the students were attacked by a beast and even if he is he can't break the seal the seal is casted by Headmaster, one of the most powerful man in whole world.No oridinary man can break that.
Rose-that official statements in court are not always true.The Headmaster said the King to record the beast statement instead of the red haired long man who disappeared and as for the students Headmaster also told them not to say a single word about the incident and for the seal I can't say anything about that.
Lily-<shocked >What? you don't tell me about the man, why?
Rose-because I don't want you to sneak around the night to look for that dangerous man in the scary forest.
Lily-if you told me I won't go there.
Rose-Like I believe you.
Jay-but how did you know it?
Rose-I have many sources and as for students of section S are always ready for gossip.
Lily-<looks at Rose in a large smile >
Jay-Lily take care and I'm going to meet dad and talk about this matter and also you both the school is over early because of the incident so it's time to go.<Jay lefts >
Lily-<looks at Rose again with a big smile >
Rose-what?
Lily-I can notice the spark between you two.
Rose-there is nothing like this don't you see we're fighting.
Lily-I know nowadays,in novels main female and male lead fight with other and at last fall in love.
Rose-<feeling weird >don't talk non-sense, there is nothing between us.
Lily-yes, yes<laughing >
Rose-<sigh! >Don't you want to pick up Salem school is going to close.
Lily-shit! forgot let's go.
both of them walking towards the pet center
Rose-<silence >
Lily-how I was like when floating in the air?
Rose-you seemed pretty.....scary.
Lily-are you scared of me?<worried >
Rose-<laughs >no. At that time I thought I don't know you...you changed into someone else I don't know but I know deep down you are my Lily the little fool. So, I was not scared.
Lily-if someday I again become like that and hurt you, will you still be my friend?
Rose-No because I always be your BFF and I also understand that the person that hurt me is not you.<smile >
Lily-fatty!<hugs her >
Rose-<laughs >
Lily-Jay will be so happy to have a GF like you.
Rose-no he'll not.
Lily-aye stop denying I know it he have something for you, he cares about you.
Rose-I think the person he loves is not be but you.
Lily-ha it's..it's not possible.
Rose-oh you know that when you were out of control he did something to you then you fainted.
Lily-what!? wh..what he did to me?<stammers and blushed >
Rose-he...
Lily- he what?
Rose-he..
Lily-Rose!
Rose-he kissed you.

1