Strawberry (7)
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER-7
Strawberry
Jay-<shocked >I didn't knew you have a twin sister.
Lily-yes..yes she is my twin sister strawberry.
Jay-strawberry?
Lily-y..yes.
SALEM-(really strawberry)who is he mas..sister?
Lily-he is Jay.
SALEM-The Jay?
Rose-yes.
Jay-nice to meet you.
SALEM-nice to meet you too.<looking at Lily and looking at Jay >
Jay-Lily I want to talk to you about something.
Rose-<chuckling while looking at Lily >
SALEM-<chuckling while looking at Lily >
Jay-(what is these two's mind)about the doctor's matter.
SALEM-so, the matter came to doctor(my master is very fast, they kissed an hour ago and now doctor. hehe hehe<dirty thoughts >)<laughing in his mind ><weird expressions >
Jay-(what is she thinking about)
Lily-did you get any information?
Jay-yes.
Lily-what?
Jay-here?
Lily-yes.
SALEM-Lily, you are making him shy how can he say it here?
Jay-the doctor was sent by school.
SALEM-don't matter who sent him. Matter is what he said?<weird expressions >
Rose-(what is he thinking about?)
Jay-the doctor was sent by school but they have no idea why he do that.
Rose-they is something fishy about that doc. He was using a shapeshifter revealing spell instead of the magic illness one.
Jay-I see. I'll let you both know if there is any information about doc.
SALEM-<dumbfounded >
Lily-Jay is gone and there is no one around you can change.
SALEM-<changes back into cat >
Rose-what's with the weird expression?
Lily-and what are you talking about?
SALEM-that..you better not know.
Lily-tell<order >
SALEM-I think that...that
Lily-that what?
SALEM-you are pregnant with Jay's baby so he is taking you to a doctor.
Rose-<burst into laughter >
Lily-<deathly expression >SALEM!<hits him >
SALEM-<unable to move >master I won't do it again aghh(T T)(I better be careful with my words again)
Lily-<stares at Rose while she is laughing ><deathly stare >
Rose-<controls her laughter >ok..he..I won't laugh..Doctor<burst into laughter >
Lily-ughh
AT Lily AND Lacy'S ROOM
Lily-<enters >Lacy! Lacy! (why isn't anyone answering) Lacy!
After that Lily searches the whole dorm but can't find her
Lily-<worried >where did she go? <calls Rose >
Rose-<on phone >what happened now?
Lily-Rose Lacy..Lacy
Rose-what happened to her?
Lily-I can't find her, Is she with you?
Rose-no....Wait! I'll come at your room.
Lily-ok, fast.
After that Rose and Lily together search the whole Girl dorm but couldn't find her at last they reported it to the school and Rose stayed at Lily's room.
NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL
Lily-did you get any info about Lacy?
Rose-no.
ANNOUNCEMENT-section A's Lily is requested in Headmaster's office please come ASAP. I repeat section A's Lily is requested in Headmaster's office please come ASAP.
Rose-I'll go with you.
Lily-ok let's go.<while walking towards the Headmaster's office >What do you think he'd call me for?
Rose-don't know it could be because of Lacy's missing or the doc's matter.
Lily AND Rose AT Headmaster'S OFFICE
Headmaster-how would you explain this?<throws a file on table >
Lily-<opens the file >What!? ho..how..did this happen?
Rose-show me<takes the file and read ><shocked >
Headmaster-police are suspecting you for the murder of Lacy.
Lily-I swear I..I didn't murder her.
Headmaster-all the students saw you turning into a monster and coincidentally Lacy is your roommate.
Lily-what does it have to do with  a murder.
Headmaster-you turned into a monster and almost killed tim and would believe that the death of your roommate hasn't done by you while you again turned into a monster.
Rose-She didn't.
Headmaster-How can you prove that.
Rose-then death time estimated by the police was 5:00 P.M. and at that time I was with Lily and we were asking Kate<a random student > if she has seen Lacy because she was missing when Lily returned home. So, our alibi checks out, if you don't believe me you can also asks Kate if we were asking her about Lacy.<throws file at Headmaster's side of desk >
Lily-and I also reported it to the school.
Headmaster-ok...you both can leave.<angry >
Rose-<suspiciously looking at Headmaster >
Lily-<walking towards classroom >you have any idea how she died?
Rose-I looked at the file and the COD was 20 stab with a spare like end.
Lily-(20!)<worried >Simister has just started and we'er already in big trouble.
Rose-According to my sixth sense someone is trying to frame you and far as I can tell to kill someone with 20 stab is a crime of passion either the killer deeply hate Lacy or most likely he was a professional torchorer because According to the marks of stab wounds they were 20 wounds but out of 20 wounds only one was deadly and can kill a person and other 19 were only to torcher her that can't kill her but only cause her pain. According to the wounds' stab timing they were made slowly means he already knew where to stab and other interesting thing is that there are marks on her mouth which are probably made by cloth. So, the killer was a pro.
Lily-I think you should become a detective.
Rose-<chuckles >then how about partners? let's take a day off and investigate this matter.
Jay-I am in!
Lily-I am in too!
Rose-when did you get here?
Jay-I was behind you two when you walk out of the Headmaster's office.
Lily-but how can we go to a crime scene like this? Aren't we suspects of murder.
Jay-don't worry I'll talk to father and we can get access in investigation.
Lily-wow, your father is very influential. Is he a chief ?
Jay-<chuckles >No, the King.
Lily-<shocked >K.King.Wow! your father is King.
Rose-what's so great about that bastard.
Lily-<awkwardly looking at Jay > Rose you shouldn't say that.
Rose-ok forget about him let's meet at 4:00 pm on the crime scene, OK?
Lily-ok!
Jay-ok.
Lily and Rose heads towards Lily and Lacy's room to check for evidence
IN SECTION A
Teacher- as Rose is absent today the position of monitor directly goes to Levi.
Levi-<confused >(yesterday they both were objecting me and now both of them are absent) Thanks for your support. I make sure I'll be a great monitor.
Teacher-ok Levi you can sit now
AT THE CRIME SCENE
Jay-did you both find anything at Lacy's room.
SALEM-nothing suspicious.
Rose-ok, then let's each the crime scene and<handing out gloves to Lily and Jay >whatever you found don't touch it with bare hands, wear these gloves and whatever you found keep it in zip lock bags, Understood?
Lily- YES Detective!
Jay-ok, we both look for evidence you look at this file<hands over a file >It's the report of investigation.
Lily-ok, let's go and take Salem with you he'll help you.<both leaves >
Rose-The evidences don't point to anything here.
SALEM-then we can only depend on what those two founds.
END OF CHAPTER-7

1