Snake (8.2)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER-8.2
Rose-great! Why don't we make a announcement in the school about all what happened?
Levi-don't worry I won't tell anyone.
Lily-ok.
Rose-So, did you two found anything?
Lily-I don't find anything.
Jay-I found a black hair. Half of the school Girls have black hair so it's of no use.
Levi and Rose-NO!
Rose-say what where you saying?
Levi-even if it's of half of the population we can still obtain it's owner's DNA from it and if it doesn't match in our school it can be proven that the killer is not from our school.
Rose-yes because no one other than the students and Teachers are allowed to go to the garden.So, someone sneak here.
Levi-yes and as for the DNA test you can give it to me. I can run the test.
Lily-how?
Levi-I always wanted to be a forensics scientist. So, I have all the equipments at home well..you can say a whole lab.
Rose-Wow! Can I see it?
Levi-yes, I'll go and collect all the blood samples in our school which are in school clinic store room.
Rose-ok, then we'll meet at morning 9:00 pm at his home. Ok?
Jay-So, we are going to miss our classes once again.Is it okay with you Levi?
Levi-yes.
Rose-ok, then Lily I'll sleep in your and Lacy's dorm.
Lily-it's ok. I can sleep alone.
Rose-no, I'll sleep in Lacy's room.
Lily-Levi don't you live at the dorm?
Levi-no not everyone lives at the dorm and my house is not far away from here.I'll pick you both from your dorm ok?
Lily-ok.
Jay-and I'll already know your house.
Rose-how?
Jay-because I'll looked into his info tomorrow. When I heard your classmates talking about you and Levi fighting for the monitor's position.
Rose-Ok then bye and I'm taking the report with me.
After that they all left
Lily-<at midnight,sneaking around >
Lily was sneakingly going towards the forest
AT THE ENTRANCE OF FOREST
Lily-now I have to break the seal.<someone taps at Lily's shoulder >(shit!)
Rose-what are you doing here?
Lily-I..I..was out for a walk.
Rose-so you were going to break the forest seal for taking a walk.
Lily-I..I.
Rose-I know you found a red hair at the crime scene and you also know where to find that person.
Lily-yes but how did you know?
Rose-salem read your mind.
Lily-(salem you are dead meat. Wait for me to arrive at home)So, you are not going to let me go?
Rose-no and you also know after breaking the seal Headmaster automatically will know who break his seal and you also can't break it.So, let's go back.
A/N-when a seal break the sealer will automatically know that it's broken.
Lily-but
Rose-no buts I can't let you go there and even if you are powerful don't forgot the man gave you those powers.
Lily-k.
AFTER Rose AND Lily GONE
Red-haired Man- Don't worry when the time comes I myself will meet you.
NEXT DAY IN FRONT OF Lily AND Lacy'S DOOR
Levi-<at the door ><knock knock >
Rose-who is it? coming!
Rose opens the door and sees Levi PS Levi was looking handsome
Rose-(when did he became that handsome)what do you want?
Levi-are you two ready?
Lily-is it Levi?
Levi-yes.
Lily-salem! let's go.
After that they all meet at Levi's home
Jay-So, what did you found?
Levi-NOTHING!<happily >
Rose-and why are you saying that so happily?
Levi-because it has no DNA.
Rose-that's impossible alas it doesn't have hair follicle.
Levi-that's the best part because it has hair follicle and still no DNA.
Rose-that's impossible.
SALEM-It's possible because it's not a human.
Levi-yes salem is right not a human nor a beast. That's the problem.
SALEM-then it can only be a demon.
Jay-but don't demons live in hell what are they doing here?
SALEM-that's a question.Levi give me the hair sample.
Levi-why?
SALEM-to see if it's a demon or angel.<touches the hair >It's indeed a demon.
Levi-how can you tell that?
SALEM-I can sense that.<hesitate >master by any chance you have gone there before when you were having black hair?
Lily-No, why?
SALEM-nothing.
Levi-So what are we going to do now?
Rose-tell the Headmaster all the details.
AT THE Headmaster'S OFFICE
Rose-<tells everything >
Headmaster-that's rubbish demons never leave hell.
Rose-but it doesn't mean they can't.
Headmaster-don't talk rubbish the police will solve this matter on their own now you all go.
End of chapter-8

0