body (10.1)
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-10
body
All summoned their staff
Headmaster-oh,<chuckles >there is no need for that I just wanted to talk.
All sits
Lily-talk.
Headmaster-I know tim told you everything. The truth is I wanted to find out if you are a shape shifter.
Jay-and why would you thought that?
Headmaster-because of her sudden appearance change.
Rose-and for that you can even harm her?
Headmaster-Good things comes with a prize but I didn't expect something this big to happen.
Lily-and what's with lacy's murder,you also did that?
Headmaster-No, that has nothing to do with me and besides I am the headmaster I can't kill someone.
Lily-But you nearly killed me.
Headmaster-No, you nearly killed tim.
Lily-If I can nearly kill tim then I can also kill you.
Headmaster-Are you threatening me?
Lily-Take it as a friendly advice.
Headmaster-I have nothing to do with lacy's death. So, what do you want?
Levi- you have nothing to do with her death, ok we believe you.So, in that case you wouldn't hesitate giving us full charge of this case, am I right?
Headmaster-Alas what can I do? Ok you are in charge.
Rose-great! now, we want every document of lacy.
Headmaster-<calls someone >Go to the staff room you can have the documents from there.
All of them then head towards the staff room and gets a copy of every document of lacy
ALL AT THE CAFE NEAR ACADEMY
Rose-So, that's all the documents of lacy and I don't find anything suspicious. Her parents lives in another city and are divorced mother has another family and lacy was living with her dad who is also a rich man and before coming to the academy her father brought home another wife and a daughter.
Lily- so that's written in the documents?
Rose-there is only basic information in this document and as for her parents background that was provided by my friend who lives in another city.
Levi-Who is that person?<suspicious >
Rose-None of your business.
Levi-<sobs >
Rose-So, let's get down to the point, everyone will tell what they think on lacy murder.
Lily-I think that it has something  to do with her step-mother and step-sister.They both wanted all of her father's wealth but she was a thorn in their way and so they decided to finish her, most of the time that happens.
Levi-I think that she must have offended some big shot that's why she end up like this
Jay-I think that she must have been involved in some illegal activities and hired someone to finish her father but the game turned upside down and she was killed.
Rose-I think what lily said might be true and makes sense. What do you think about this salem?
Salem-<in deep thought >
Lily-salem..salem<shouts >SALEM!
Salem-ah<snaps out of thoughts >yes master.
Lily-what do you think about lacy's murder?
Salem-if my thoughts are right then we should check lacy's body.
Levi-Is it still in the ice chamber?
Rose-sadly for her and luckily for us no one still came to collect her body. So, we can go there with the permission headmaster gave us.
Lily-what are you waiting for let's go.

0