She Is Alive? (16)
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-16

She Is Alive?

Next day, In classroom

Jay-so, you had any visions?

Lily-no.

Will-you sure the killer is a demon.

Rose-well according to analysis, yes.

Will-I'll help you after the class as I also want that demon.

Rose-ok.

David-So, students I read all of your reviews and there are two very interesting reviews so I'll read them to you. 1st is William he wrote,"it's true but some points are totally ridiculous and those points I can't write in it because it is highly confiscated information"

All starts laughing

Lily-really will? you really write 'highly confiscated information'?

Will-yes, it's true.

David-OK stop laughing next time William write something meaningful and the second one is lily, that's a familiar name. She wrote,"the punishments are totally worth it for those sinners but for all eternity is not okay they should also get a second chance. Even after second chance if they don't change then it can change to eternity." that was really good miss lily.

Will-you really think so?

Lily-yes.

Jay-you are perfect to be a queen. How about being my queen.

Will-marry you that is the funniest joke I've ever heard.

Lily-ok you two stop fighting.

After The Class Dismiss

Levi-now, what was you saying?

Will-the visions lily can get the visions if you happen to have anything that the demon possessed.

Jay-like master spell which can tell us about the possessor of any object.

Will-yes It won't work because it's a demon so magic can't help. Only lily can touch the object which the demon possessed after possessing the killer's body and this will take some time.

Lily-so I think we should skip school today and all go to Levi's home.

Levi-why mine?

Lily-forgot you have the hair sample which we found at the crime scene.

Levi-yes.

Rose-ok then let's go to Levi's lab.

Lily-wait a sec, I'll bring back Salem.

Rose-I'll go with you.

Lily-no need.<swoosh, she disappeared and came with Salem after a minute>

Rose-and how exactly you did this.

Lily-I learned it in 'the master of witchery', the book which's price is thrice the school worth.

Jay-that's a SS level spell even headmaster can't do that, then how did you do that?

Lily-don't know.

Will-<interrupts>Let's go we should hurry.

Then All Of them went to Levi's lab

Levi-oh, there it is <takes out a zip lock bag>

Will-<takes out the hair > Now focus on this hair.

Then lily takes the hair and when she held her head started aching and immediately she squats down and after a few seconds she stands up and  her eyes immediately turned black and she snaps back again.

Levi-that was fast.

Jay-is it hurting.<holds her arms>

Lily-no I am fine now.

Rose-what did you see?

Lily-I saw lacy.

All except Will-What!?

Will-who is lacy?

Rose-the friend who's murder we are investigating.

Salem-Now I understood.

Will-what?

Salem-the body it was missing because the demon possessed it.

Levi-there was something wrong with the body in the pictures I saw.

Rose-what is wrong?

Levi-<takes out two files>looks everyone the photo of the second file is the one that is taken in the mortuary look at her wrist. <everyone looks>

Rose-what's wrong with it? there is nothing on her wrist.

Levi-yes and in the first file's picture which was taken right after the death when police came, she had a tattoo on her wrist look there it is. <lacy had a tattoo on her wrist like the shape of a circle inside a circle and there were nine circles inside that circle>

Lily-goodness!

Jay-what happened?

Lily-It's a summoning spell, it was in the book that headmaster gave me.

Salem-isn't this book with you?

Lily-yes.

Rose-then how can she get access to it ?

Lily-well, it's on the bookshelf in living room.

Rose-wow. Who puts a book that expensive in the bookshelf in living room?

Salem-sometimes I wonder that does my master have a brain?

Lily-It was a book after all.

Jay-why would she summon a demon?

Lily-to kill me.

Jay-how do you know?

Lily-the vision the demon going to try to kill me tomorrow.

Levi-that doesn't make sense. Why would she summon a demon to kill you? She didn't even knew you a few weeks ago.

Rose-even if she summoned it's not like she killed herself that brutally.

Lily-the demon first entered in a old lady's body in the hospital after she died the she meet lacy and lacy told her to kill me and then the demon asked what for her in all this and then lacy gave a ring to her..

Levi-lacy proposed the demon?

Lily-no it was a arcane item of A level.

A/N-An arcane item is any item which is used to store power and magic and S and SS level's arcane items are called artifacts which stores very powerful magic.

Rose-what the hell!? where did she get that?

Lily-It was  headmaster's.

Will-why do your headmaster gave her that ring?

Jay-unless he wanted to kill lily.

Levi-then why did the demon killed lacy?

Will-demons like young body more then a old one.

Salem-then what are you all waiting for let's go to the headmaster.

All-yes!

End Of Chapter-16

0