The Great Forest of Jura
186 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I stare at the forest in front of me I don't sense any strong presence so I enter the forest I begin to slid through the forest at high speed, but I don't plan to kill anything yet only copy their skills as I go. as I was sliding through the forest I saw a wolf and connected to it copying the skills: Keen Smell, Thought Communication, Coercion. These seem to be very useful skills but I found that recently my skills have been difficult to keep up with so I've been trying to understand what skills are and how they work.

POV 3rd person

1 Month Later

there was 3 Humans were standing infront of a large metal gate looking at the hole that was through it then one of them spoke "was that there before?" Human 1

"I don't know" Human 2

"should we just go in?" Human 3

"uhh sure let's just finish this job" Human 2

"alright lets go then" Human 3

after the 3 humans struggled opening the large gate and entered, a blue slime emitting a massive aura bounced out of the gate and seemed to look around before bouncing into the forest.

POV MC

I have been in this forest for 1 month I seen many monsters and copied many of their skills the monsters I have seen so far are: a red-headed ogre, a green lizardman followed by a group behind him constantly praising him, another wolf pack one of which had a star on thier head, a short goblin with a strangely oval shaped head, a black orb flying at high speed, and a wasp like insect, the skills I have gained from that are: Ogre Flame, Natural Fighter, Webbed Limbs, Spiritual Essence, Spiritual Power Darkness, Unformed $*#%  &@!, Exoskeleton, Poisonous Stinger, and Accelerate, but of course I couldn't forget my first encounter with a human where I saw him falling down a hill, I scanned him as he was tumbling past me, then I merged that knowledge along with my last life's knowledge to gain Form:Humanoid into my mimicry skill, not quite human yet but very close giving me hands, legs and a basic feminine body shape still a slime since I don't have enough data to safely transform fully into a human form but it will work to get me used to the body shape, I continued to walk through the forest with stealth enabled trying to find something intersting, that was until I saw a bunch of goblins bowing down to a slime with an incredible presence, that was using the ultrasonic wave skill to communicate with them, I thought this was intersting so I decieded to follow them.

POV Rimuru

I was following the goblins back to their village I kept feeling pulses of magicules but whenever I looked around I found nothing, I asked Great Sage about it

[ Currently I detect nothing ]

soon we arrived at the goblin village

[ Warning Data on Skills Water Manipulation, Infinity Prison have been forcibly copied by an Entity that can't be indentified due to them hiding their magicule signature ]

I spin around to see a flash of blue disappear from a tree branch, I yell out

"Come out I saw you, don't worry I'm friendly"

I saw a blue slimy head peak out from behind a tree

I heard a femine voice come out of a makeshift mouth say

"I'm here but, I'm not getting any closer I don't trust you"

POV MC

As I followed the slime I began to figure out how to hide my magicule presence by spreading them out equally throughout my body making them equal to the enviroment around me gaining the common skill: Magicule Concealment, I used my knowledge of Novels in my past life to devolep the technique where I focus some magicules on my feet and lightly tap them on the floor to send me flying straight in one direction at high speeds apparently I created a thing called a an art the art was called Hidden Flash Step, a silent quick burst of speed. equivalent to instant movement.

As I used these techniques to follow the slime, we arrived at a goblin village I looked around to see if there is anything interesting I found nothing so I tried to copy the slimes skills since goblins don't normally have them

{You have Gained Extra Skill 'Water Manipulation'}

{You have Gained Unique Skill Knowledge 'Infinity Prison'}

I see the slime spin around so I flash step to behind a nearby tree then I hear the slime yell out

"Come out I saw you, don't worry I'm friendly"

I slowly peak my head out, I don't know why but for some reason I trust it, either way though I still respond in a way to acknowledge them but show that I don't trust them, I make a makeshift mouth and use the skill ultrasonic waves to make a feminine voice come out of my mouth replying with "I'm here but, I'm not getting any closer I don't trust you"

I here the slime reply "ok then it's fine but let me introduce myself, my name is Rimuru Tempest, and you are?"

===

Arts:

Hidden Flash Step

Resist:

Pain Resistance, Heat Resistance, Cold Resistance, Physical Resistance, Paralysis Resistance

Intrinsic:

Absorb, Dissolve, Self-Regeneration, Unformed $*#%  &@!

Common:

Stomach, Analysis, Sense Heat Source, Poisonous Breath, Sticky Thread, Steel Thread, Drain, Ultrasonic Waves, Paralyzing Breath, Body Armour, Stealth, Super Vibration, Voice Cannon, Body Manipulation, Scan, Echolocation, Thought Communication, Coercion, Ogre Flame, Webbed Limbs, Spiritual Essence, Accelerate, Magicule Concealment

Extra:

Genius, Rule Breaker, Chant Annulment, All of Creation, Isolation, Mimicry, Analytical Appraisal, Magic Sense, Magic control, Magicule Knowledge, Lesser Dragon Breath, Lesser Draconic Armour, Keen Smell, Exoskeleton, Posionous Stinger, Spiritual Power Darkness, Water Manipulation

Unique:

Skill Copier, Infinite Potential, Infinity Prison(Knowledge)

Ultimate:

N/A

===

Skill: Genius(Extra Skill)

Description: a skill to make you a true genius it is closer to an intrinsic skill that can be born within 1/10000000 of almost any species that has sentience, it gives you parallel thinking, enhanced thinking speed, instant comprehension, memorise, near limitless Mental Capacity through sub-skills.

Sub-Skills: Parallel Thinking, Mind accelerate, Instant Comprehension, Unlimited Mental Capacity, Memorise.

_

A/N if you know what the mystery skill is congrats it pretty obvious in my mind but I'm the one who wrote it so yeah

4