Hunting and New Skills Part 1
148 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 days while Rimuru was out cold I was hugging Ranga *cough* *cough* I mean watching the monsters, Rimuru woke up and was surpised to see all the goblins evolve into Hobgoblins or Goblinas after he had named them, but when he looked around he realised that everything in the village was too small he began to ask around about a place for new clothes an builders, Rigurd informed him of a place called Dwargon, Rimuru decided to go there to try and recruit a carpenteer, blacksmith, and weaver, I waved to him as he was leaving with Gobta, Rigur, Ranga, and a small group of Hobgoblins and Tempest Wolves went with him.

I decided to go to the mountains nearby to hunt for the rock salamanders, axe snakes, and armoured snakes, as I left for the mountains I waved to the village and began to run at high speeds towards the south towards the mountains I would later know as the Kusha Mountains. As I looked around I couldn't see any monsters nearby for me to try to hunt, as I slowly walked through the mountains, I felt something watching me so I began to sense where I was being watched from I turned to face a cave nearby and saw one large yellow lizard eye looking at me.

I began to flash step up to the cave in very quick flashes I began to feel a strong connection to something in the cave, I tried to connect to it

{You have Gained Resist Skill 'Earth Resistance'}

{You have Gained Common Skill 'Rock Armor'}

{You have Gained Extra Skill 'Earth Manipulation'}

{You have Gained Unique Skill 'Mountaineer'}

I looked into the cave just to see a gigantic mouth coming at me I did a flip backwards to dodge the mouth as I dodged the mouth I saw a big rock covered salamader running out of the cave, the earth was bending around it constantly shifting when it turned to me it began to roar, the earth turned into spikes and shot towards me at high speeds. I began to shift my body and bend it around the spikes, and the spikes that hit were about to hit my body I turned the parts that were about to be hit into pure magicules under my control by using Body Manipulation Skill then shift it back to slime so it is easier to control. I began to use Mountaineer to shift the ground around me to create walls, then using Earth Manipulation to chip off rocks from the ground turning them into very compact brick shaped materials launching it at the salamander to break the rock armor off of the salamander I watched as the armor cracked apart, I held out my arm a turned it into a barrel shaped using Ultrasonic Wave over and over until I launched the sound at the salamander using Voice Cannon, making the salamander stumble back a bit, the ground from me all the way to the salamander has a giant cracks and large amounts of the ground were missing, the salamander seemed to be in a daze, I launched myself towards the salamander and activated Black Lightning, I saw a storm start to gather in the sky then used Lightning Manipulation to bring the black lightning down from the sky towards my hand and turned it into black blade that was sparking I threw my hand towards the face of salamander completely blowing off my arm and the salamanders body was twitching until it collapsed, I detected for life but could not feel any.

===

Arts:

Hidden Flash Step

Resist:

Pain Resistance, Heat Resistance, Cold Resistance, Physical Resistance, Paralysis Resistance, Lightning Resistance, Wind Resistance, Water Resistance, Earth Resistance

Intrinsic:

Absorb, Dissolve, Ultraspeed Regeneration, $*#%  &@!

Common:

Stomach, Analysis, Sense Heat Source, Poisonous Breath, Sticky Thread, Steel Thread, Drain, Ultrasonic Waves, Paralyzing Breath, Body Armour, Stealth, Super Vibration, Voice Cannon, Body Manipulation, Scan, Echolocation, Thought Communication, Coercion, Ogre Flame, Webbed Limbs, Spiritual Essence, Accelerate, Magicule Concealment, Robust Body, Rock Armor

Extra:

Genius, Rule Breaker, Chant Annulment, All of Creation, Isolation, Mimicry, Analytical Appraisal, Magic Sense, Magic control, Magicule Knowledge, Lesser Dragon Breath, Lesser Draconic Armour, Keen Smell, Exoskeleton, Posionous Stinger, Spiritual Power Darkness, Spiritual Power Lunar, Spiritual Power Storm, Lightning Manipultion, Wind Manipulation, Black Lightning, Shadow Motion, Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation

Unique:

Skill Copier, Infinite Potential, Infinity Prison(Knowledge), Mountaineer

Ultimate:

N/A

===

Skill: Skill Copier(Unique Skill)

Description: A skill that can copy any skill, can be blocked by the enemy if they have a strong enough will, or if the skill itself has a will to protect it's data(works well with rule breaker, Rule Breaker allows the skill to ignore it's limits, or protectection from skill owners or skill egos)

Sub-Skills: Skill Collection, Skill Analysis, Skill Data Converter, Skill Scan, Skill Copy

(A/N what skill description would you like next?)

3