0. Prologue
133 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the little town of blue mountain, there resided a young man by the name of Alex. He was known through the neighborhood as the most clumsy man that has lived.

An exaggerated title, but one that was sustained by his talent of stumbling headfirst into the most awkward of situations.

Like that time he managed to get an evening date with his crush, only to inadvertently pull down the skirt of his date by accident. And let us not forget the time he stumbled upon a book, falling on and kissing the widowed math teacher….

Many believed he was an unlucky lad while some whispered behind his back, casting doubtful glances his way, insinuating that he was a clumsy pervert.

Anyway, right now, such a young man found himself in quite the predicament. In front of him, the door of his restroom laid open, revealing an ominous swirling portal, shining with colors and sounds he had never imagined.

“Man, I really need to take a dump.” Alex grumbled, his legs fidgeting in discomfort while beads of sweat dripped from his forehead. “My roommate isn't here, so I'll have to handle this situation myself.”

Feeling apprehensive, he frantically scanned the corridor before settling his gaze on a trusty tool they used to unclog the foul dumps left behind in their poor bathroom.

“I hope this works.”

The young man grabbed the long tool and approached the swirl of colors with small steps. His brown hair clung to his forehead, matted by the perspiration that dripped from his brow.

“Here we go!” He shouted, animating himself as he plunged the tool into the heart of the portal.

He stood there, extending his arm for long seconds, but nothing happened. The only sound that reverberated through the air was the pitter-patter of his sweat hitting the floor.

“Well, it’s not gone.” Alex muttered, finally retracting his trusty tool with a defeated sigh.

“How am I supposed to enter now…This blasted thing might lead to a place devoid of a restroom!”

However, to his surprise, fate had a surprise in store for our dear Alex. True to his reputation, a long row of triangular teeth emerged from the glowing portal.

“Heavens…”

He tried to swear, only to have his trusty tool bitten, yanking him into the portal in the process.

A long tunnel of blues and purple lights filled his vision as he plunged into the portal.

The energy of such a place seemed to reject his very being as he could see his cheeks stretching with a side-glance.

“Mommy!” Casting his gaze dawn, he couldn’t help but mumble and spit with his elongated mouth as he saw his arm.

It was stretching beyond his sight. The only reason he knew it was his, was the pulling feeling he sensed from his shoulder.

Fortunately for him, this psychedelic trip through the unknown only lasted for a few seconds.

His vision was once again engulfed by a blinding white light as he felt the weight of gravity return to his body, reverting his body to his usual state.

This caused his arm to finally manage to let go of the tool, causing him to fall forward.

Alex could only try to muster enough strength to protect his head as rolled through a hard and cold floor. He continued rolling, until finally, with a thud, he fell on his right cheek. His sight swam, while blurred shapes and lights appeared at the edge of his view.

In this disoriented state, his ears gradually registered the presence of a soft, metallic female voice.

It resonated through the air, commanding attention.

“Attention, prepare the subject for his first check-up.” The voice resounded out loud.

Alex, concussed and struggling, could barely understand what was being said, much less move a single muscle.

Thus, when a pair of long, cold claws seized him and flung him through the air to unceremoniously deposit him onto a table, he could do nothing to protect himself.

As he struggled to dispel the fog in his mind, a blurry blue figure approached the side of the table.

The figure seemed to fumble around, before it approached him. Eventually, placing what seemed a pair of blue, chilling fingers around his eyelids, opening them wide.

A hot, scorching pain was transmitted from his eye, a red light robbing him from his sight.

“Pain receptors seem to be properly working.” The figure remarked, revealing that the electronic voice indeed belonged to it.

“Wo…” Alex tried to pronounce, trying to get the attention from the female-shaped alien, but his mouth remained numb, too heavy to part his lips.

The figure turned around, waving her arms over some kind of panel. Alex couldn’t really tell, in that moment, everything looked like a blurry hologram to him. So if someone were to suggest that the figure was live-streaming his capture to a sadistic audience, he wouldn’t be able to refute it.

“Kachang!”

Somewhere in the vicinity, a sound reminiscent of a click reverberated through the air. Immediately, a series of metallic, bone-chilling sensations shot through his wrist, legs, waist, and neck.

Though he couldn't see what had surrounded his limbs, he could imagine they were restraints. The cold emitted from them caused his body to tremble uncontrollably and his teeth to clatter like that like a tiny nutcracker figure used on hard nuts.

“Commencing the scan.”

Ignoring his plight, the blue female continued to work on her machine.

She seemed to have done something else, as the table beneath him started vibrating. His skull trembled against the hard surface beneath it, causing his vision to worsen.

A sound like that of an electric fan filled the poor young man's ears as the table he was on started to slowly raise him into a vertical position.

The sudden change in posture worsened his mind’s condition. His vision became filled with golden stars, and a wave of vertigo caused his eyes to roll and drool to escape his mouth.

A blue light enveloped his body, starting from his head and progressing down to his neck, chest, and stomach. Strangely, it lingered longer in his lower body, particularly his groin, before continuing once again.

Lastly, it illuminated his legs, pausing at his old fractures. Gradually, the light transformed into a reddish hue with tints of pink.

“That looks bad! We'll have to replace his legs with specially designed prosthetics.” His captor said, ignoring his will. “It would take a miracle for him to run with legs like those.”

The information was like a jolt of clarity for Alex. His heart raced, pounding against his chest like a wild drum, which caused his shoulders and neck to throb from the surge of blood coursing through them.

He had heard in the past how a human could gain strength beyond their limits when faced with life-threatening situations. It was something he had always dismissed as mere myth, but now it seemed to be happening to him.

“Hold on a second!” He bellowed, his eyes darting around in a frantic attempt to take in his surroundings. “I like my legs, thank you very much! I was born with them, and I don't need you to go slicing and dicing.”

Having said that, Alex struggled against his restraints, his eyes scanning the huge metal room he found himself in.

The room buzzed with an unsettling symphony of machines and the glow emitted from round crystals illuminated the dark corners.

His struggle became even more desperate once he noticed a pair of huge piranhas like robots with huge bulging eyes, floating in the far end of the room.

These creatures possessed sleek metallic bodies adorned with gears and clockwork mechanisms, accentuated by brass accents that gleamed under the ambient light.

Yet, advanced circuitry and high-tech components were integrated in their bodies, pulsating with the energy of their existence.

It took him only one second to recognize the row of sleek gray teeths, on the robots maws, that had snatched him from his home.

However, just when Alex was about to curse them, the commanding voice of the female alien pierced the air once again.

“Administer a mild sedative.” The voice of the female alien commanded once again, her tone electronic yet eerily composed.

Alex turned to her, his eyes widening like those of the big-eyed piranhas. Before him stood a woman unlike any he had ever encountered in his short life.

It was a blue skinned alien, looking woman with long vibrant red hair and alluring curves that towered over him. It was a height he had never seen in a woman before, out of his common sense.

“Why are you…”

He attempted to question her, his voice trailing off as a sharp pang of pain pierced his neck accompanied by another wave of vertigo. His eyelids grew heavy, and he could feel the tendrils of sleep wrapping around him.

As consciousness slipped away, the last thought that passed through his mind was ‘Why is she standing there, naked and lacking nipples?’

5