Epilogue Adults 3- Old Times. Part 2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 Epilogue Adults 3- Old Times. Part 2

Part 2  

  

The boys are from another school, they seem to already know each other, but the meeting is not at all friendly. Luke takes off his uniform blazer and loosens his tie, Justin does the same, in which case there's no talking because there are too many of them, and they promptly end up fighting, punching on one side, punching on the other, But Luke and Justin stand firm and strong, but already with some bruises, meanwhile Ana is sitting on the other side of the land writing in her notebook, when she hears a noise of people shouting and it seems to be a fight, he has already lost his concentration so he decides to go and spy out what is going on and whispers to himself:  

  

"Wow, it had to be those two... I knew they weren't good, I'll take pictures as proof."  

  

She promptly grabs her digital camera from her backpack and takes some pictures, then decides to record a video of the fight, when she feels someone poking her back, she turns around and notices that it's Scoot. Ana wonders for a moment what he's really doing here, and Scoot just stands there watching the fight, when she looks at the group fighting again, and notices that one of the guys picks up a big log of wood, and runs over to Luke, Ana realizes that Luke has a lot of guys on top of him, she doesn't think twice, and sets the log on fire, and the guy ends up dropping the log in shock.  

  

"Ahh, how did that catch fire out of nowhere?!"  

  

  

  

Everyone stares in awe, they look from one side to the other, but Ana is hiding behind a wall, then a police siren starts to sound, everyone gets even more scared, and they decide to run away in a stampede, Luke and Justin don't understand, looking at the log on fire, but they quickly decide to run away too, when they are going to the path to go through the hole in the wall, they come across Ana, they are surprised, looking at each other's faces.  

  

Ana then stands in front of the gap in the wall and opens her arms to stop Luke and Justin from leaving.  

  

"What are you doing? You're blocking the exit!"  

  

"That's right, you're not getting out of here!"  

  

Luke looks very angry, he even tries to push Ana, but gives up for fear of hurting her.  

  

"Jesus, you've got it all wrong! It's not what you think, if you don't get out of the way we're all going to the police station today."  

  

Ana persists with her arms open, while looking at the policemen coming:  

  

"We'll all go then, nobody leaves here!"  

  

  

  

The policemen go to meet the 3, they shout at them to stand still, drop their backpacks, and they are taken to the police car, the 3 are taken to the police station, Luke is foaming with rage, he looks a bit bruised in the face, Justin also has some bruises on his face, but Justin feels pain in his direct wrist, Ana is sitting on the bench on the other side of the corridor, she's shown the policeman the photos and video she took of the fight, but she can't say who started it, she can't accuse him of something she's not sure about, she's just reported what she saw.  

  

An hour passes at the police station, Luke and Ana avoid making eye contact at all costs, Justin even tries to talk to Ana, but at this point it won't do much good, they wait for the Beckers' defense lawyer to leave the room, when the lawyer finally comes out, he shakes the policeman's hand, it seems that everything is settled, Luke and Justin have no history of violence and no police tickets, Ana waits to be released since she was the witness, she notices that the lawyer is talking to Luke and Justin, he greets them, asks if they're okay, and offers to take them to the hospital to check Justin's injured wrist, Ana looks at his document folder and recognizes it:  

  

(Dad? That's really my dad in there, damn, I'm really screwed now...) 

 

Mr. Bianchi then looks seriously at Ana, as if he were shooting her with his eyes, he shakes his head in the negative, and calls her to leave.  

  

The three of them get into Ana's father's car, Ana gets in the front seat with her father, Justin and Luke get in the back seat, Luke and Ana still don't make eye contact with each other, they just stare out of the window, Ana's father quickly arrives at the hospital, which belongs to the Becker Group, Ana notices the name of the hospital, she just connects it to the name of the principal of the school, but she still has no idea who he is, they get out of the car, the two of them go straight into the VIP sector, Ana sits down in the Hospital Lobby and starts writing in her notebook, meanwhile Luke and Justin check in, after another hour, Justin comes back with his arm in a cast, he's had a slight dislocation in his wrist, but he'll need to rest for a few days, Luke is desperate, he wouldn't leave Justin's side for anything.  

  

They wait for Ana's father to leave the reception, he goes to pay for the treatment but is told that the medical costs are the responsibility of the Becker Group, for a moment he forgets this detail, but he feels guilty somehow and wants to apologize in some way, when he calls Mr. Han Becker from his cell phone. Han Becker, because he had been invited to work for the Becker Group and was called in today to defend the boys, he has been the Becker family's main lawyer since they returned to the city, he then tells him that he is going to take the boys home to rest, he apologizes several times, then hangs up the phone.  

  

  

  

Ana sits on the bench in the Entrance Hall, writing in her notebook while she waits for her father to return with the boys to see the doctor. She notices that her father asks her several times while talking on his cell phone.  

  

He looks for a second at Ana sitting there, he still seems quite annoyed, Ana listens to them talk, but continues to avoid eye contact with Luke. Ana's father asks them to follow him to the car, when he turns back and says:  

  

"Ana, I told you to stop writing in that notebook. Come on, we need to get Mrs. Beckers home"!  

  

Ana promptly closes her notebook, getting a little flustered, she stands up while trying to catch the last thing her father said.  

  

(Wait... did he say Becker? She remembers the Hospital sign, and also the name on the school sign...Becker? The job invitation card my father received said "Becker Group"...wait...are you telling me that these two are from the Becker family? Anaaaa, you crazy woman....you must not be right in the head! My father could have been fired...God, I'll never see the light of day again now, RIP Ana...)  

  

They finally arrive at the Beckers' house, and it's already evening. Ana says hello and apologizes for what happened to Mr. Han Becker (later Grandpa Han), but she can't even lift her head out of her shame, her father and Mr. Becker go to talk in the study behind closed doors for a while. Luke takes Justin to his room and helps him get ready for his bath, so that they can finally rest. 

Ana sits on the bench in the garden of the house, waiting for her father to come back from the office. She knows that she hasn't heard half of what she's going to hear from him. She takes out her notebook again and writes in it. After a while of waiting, Justin sees Ana sitting alone on the bench outside his bedroom window. He decides to go down and try to talk to her.  

  

Justin notices that Ana is dull, but what catches his attention is that she is an honest person, and really speaks her mind, she wasn't fake like many people are when they are around them and there are many people like that both at school and everywhere her family goes, even if she was wrong, she stood up for what she thought was right, he explains this to her, and asks her not to change her way of being, whatever it is.  

  

Ana listens to him attentively, and realizes that he's not very good at being a Stalker, he's too calm for that, but she's still a little wary of his other brother, who seems to be more nervous, they haven't even looked each other in the eye yet, Justin seems calm in his speech, Ana feels she can trust him. She then asks to be the first to write on the plaster on his right hand.  

  

Ana's father finally leaves the office, she says goodbye to Justin, and notices that someone else is watching them through the window, but she can't see it's dark even with the lights on, yellow lights seem to darken the room, so they leave and go home, which is very close to the Beckers'.  

  

Meanwhile Ana arrives home, she is definitely grounded, her father has increased her training time and tells her:  

  

  

"You've been invited to participate as Support in the Awakening Test, you'll be joining Luke Becker and Justin Becker, you'll be responsible for helping them, so you'll be training at their house with Mr. Han Becker."  

  

Ana doesn't see any other way, she already knew that she was going to have to hand in her booklet and she'll only get it back after a long time, she's so angry, she really hated the idea of the test, but she started training every day at the Beckers' house, together with Luke and Justin, with Mr. Han Becker, he helps her to master the elements better, this ends up helping her abilities, months go by, during this time Ana and Luke fall in love (otherwise Luan won't be born one day, right).   

  

Luke starts to have mood swings, headaches, ringing in his ears, because the bone-breaking demon that already possesses him shows signs of wanting to awaken, his victims are always children, he starts to hibernate in the possessed body and with that he increases his power, Until it awakens in Luke, and even though Scoot's father sabotages the Awakening Test (as happened with Luan) Luke, Ana and Justin end up being victorious in the Awakening Test, they go on to work for DSO, for around 10 years as hunters.  

  

During this time, Luke struggles to control the demon that possesses him. He is already married to Ana and she ends up getting pregnant. She creates a blockade so that the demon doesn't know about her child, but at a certain moment a ritual is performed that could conjure up the Bone Breaker Demon, The demon escapes and ends up finding out about Luan, who was 5 years old at the time. Something catches his eye and he ends up possessing it, and hibernating again, until it awakens years later in Luan.  

  

And that's how the three of them met. 

 

Chapter 22, continues December 15th and 18th

0