Chapter 1: The Party and Awakening.
17 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am Reiki Delta, age 5. I don't remember how I died, but I was reincarnated into a world brimming with magic and history," I mused to myself, walking through the courtyard and marveling at the vibrant colors and mystical energy that enveloped me.

"Young master!" a young girl's voice echoed through the summer air, interrupting my thoughts.

"Annie? What's the matter?" I replied, turning to face her.

"Your father needs you," she said urgently, her eyes filled with concern.

"So early? Ugh," I groaned, feeling the weight of responsibility settling on my young shoulders. With a sigh, I followed Annie, navigating the familiar corridors of the grand estate that had become my new home.

Entering my father's study, the scent of old books and parchment filled the air, evoking memories of countless conversations and lessons on history, politics, and the art of magic. My father, a wise and esteemed mage, greeted me with a familiar expression.

"My son, your unveiling party is upon us. We must prepare for the guests. His Majesty will be present, so it must be the grandest affair we can provide!" his booming voice filled with joy and pride announced.

"Ohh, ughh alright, alright, I understand," I responded nervously, my heart pounding in my chest.

The thought of being presented to the noble guests, including the esteemed King himself, filled me with a mix of excitement and apprehension. It was a significant event, marking my formal introduction to society as a prodigious young mage.

As my father and I busied ourselves with preparations, the manor came alive with activity. Servants adorned the halls with magnificent decorations, while chefs toiled in the kitchens to create a feast fit for royalty. The anticipation in the air was tangible.

Amidst the chaos, I sought solace in the familiar embrace of the library, where shelves overflowed with books filled with ancient wisdom and arcane knowledge. Immersed in the pages, I attempted to calm my racing thoughts and immerse myself in the wonders that awaited me.

Hours passed, and as the evening sun began its descent, casting a warm glow upon the estate, I donned my finest attire. Standing before the grand mirror, I observed the transformation—a young boy prepared to step into a world that held both grandeur and danger.

Taking a deep breath, I joined my father in the grand hall, where guests from far and wide had gathered to witness the unveiling of the young prodigy—Reiki Delta, the son of a distinguished mage.

As the doors swung open and I entered the room, all eyes turned towards me, their gazes filled with curiosity and expectation. The weight of their scrutiny pressed down on me, but deep down, I knew that this was just the beginning of an extraordinary journey—a path where I would discover my true potential and embark on an adventure that would shape the fate of this remarkable world.

Little did I know that amidst the revelry and admiration, my destiny awaited, intertwined with secrets, alliances, and the unimaginable power that would soon be mine to wield. The journey had only just begun, and the unveiling party was merely the first step into a world teeming with magic, mystery, and the promise of an extraordinary future.

"Welcome, everyone! It is my pleasure and honor to have each and every one of you here today. Allow me to introduce my son, Reiki Delta!" Ethan Von Delta's voice reverberated through the room.

"Uhh..." I barely managed to utter.

"Ahem, H-Hello, everyone. I am Reiki Delta. It is an honor to meet all of you!" I stammered, my nerves were evident in my voice.

I was forced to walk around and meet with everyone, the 2 dukes, marques, barons, you name it they were probable here, ugh such a pain but that's life as a Earl’s son, it's not easy but it's not exactly hard so i can’t complain too much.. 

“Soo you are Ethans son? Haha, it is so very nice to finally meet you.” his Majesty said while reaching his hand out with a friendly yet terrifying aura

“Y-Your majesty, it is an honor” I said while my hand met with his, it was a firm endearing grasp.

There were no other children here, but almost all of these people are so frightening, jeez, well let's get this tiring event over with! Is what I'd say except they want me to show them my magic..

“We heard from your father’s gloating that you were a prodigy, so why don’t you show us this amazing ability of yours.” Exclaimed a voice of scorn and ridicule.

“ELMA, He’s just a 5 year old–”  Julie my mother was cut off

“Sooo thou wish to see my magic? HEheahhaa very well i'll show you, but i will warn you, don't get too.. hehe excited.” I said this glee. 

As we all walked to the massive and intricate training room, it had a lot and I mean a lott of what could only be described as ‘used and abused’.

“Reiki, are you really sure about this?” A woman’s voice that is filled with love and compassion said to me

“Mother, I am sure don’t worry” I emphasized that I am as much as I could without sounding too arrogant and dumb..

 

“Alll right everyone are you all ready?” They all nodded

 

I raised my arms out in front of me and my palms forward, a purple, black, blue all colors enveloped my hands , I interlocked my fingers with my palms still facing the dummy. An immense pressure could be felt throughout the entire room. “Now get ready! FOR! THE! MOST! GLORIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL FLAME YOU WILL EVER SEEEEE!!!” I Yelled

By the fiery depths and blazing inferno,

I summon forth the power of Hell flame's glow.

From the realm of darkness and scorching heat,

Let the flames of torment now rise and meet.

 

Infernal spirits, heed my fervent call,

Unleash thy fury, let Hell's fire enthrall.

With tongues of crimson, dancing wild and bright,

Engulf my foes, consume them in your might.

 

Ignite the darkness with your searing blaze,

Reduce their defenses to smoldering haze.

Let the flames devour, leaving naught but ash,

With Hell's embrace, their strength shall quickly crash.

 

With every flicker, let their pain ignite,

Their souls ablaze in everlasting night.

Inferno's wrath, let it consume and sear,

Bring forth destruction, my enemies to fear.

 

Hell flame's power, I command and wield,

By the power of Hell flame, I decree,

So mote it be, and let it come to be!

 

HELL FLAME” A blazing inferno of a beautiful all encompassing heat, of Purple, black, and blue, formed in my palm, it blasted firing in a line with what could only be described as Hell’s fury trailed behind. As it hit the dummy it was set ablaze in a hellish sight, in less than 5 seconds the dummy was reduced to ash, smoldering, and searing.

 

As the inferno of Hell Flame engulfed the training room, its scorching power reducing the dummy to smoldering ash, a sense of accomplishment swelled within me. I turned towards the astonished onlookers, a triumphant smile plastered on my face, ready to revel in their awe.

 

But before I could fully bask in my victory, a sudden wave of dizziness washed over me. The strain of wielding such intense magic at such a young age took its toll, and I collapsed, succumbing to unconsciousness.

 

When I regained consciousness, I found myself lying in a soft bed, the dim light of a bedside lamp casting a warm glow in the room. I attempted to sit up, only to be gently pushed back down by the caring hands of my mother, Julie.

 

"Reiki, my darling, you frightened us all," she said, her voice filled with a mix of relief and concern. "You pushed yourself too hard."

 

I blinked, memories of the overwhelming power and subsequent blackout flooding back. "Did I... overdo it?" I asked, my voice weak and filled with uncertainty.

 

Julie nodded, a hint of worry etched across her face. "Yes, my dear. Your magic is incredibly potent, but you must learn to harness it with care. We feared you had pushed yourself beyond your limits."

 

"I-I'm sorry," I stammered, a sense of guilt settling upon me. "I just wanted to impress everyone and prove myself."

 

Julie's expression softened, and she cupped my face in her hands. "Oh, my sweet child, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone. Your magic is a gift, and with guidance and practice, you will learn to wield it masterfully."

 

Her words offered comfort, and I found solace in her reassurance. I realized that my journey in this extraordinary world was not about impressing others or seeking validation; it was about discovering my true potential and using my abilities for the greater good.

 

To be continued? Maybe We will see!!

 

1