Act 1 : The Beginning
5 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Person POV

Hello, this is me, The Dream Achiever. Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, I'm someone who really tries hard to pursue my dream of building a jet factory like Lockheed Martin in my beloved country. I know you would probably say it's impossible or that I must be daydreaming and so on.

But with effort and continuous prayer, dreams will come true, right? So, that's why I keep trying and believe that I can achieve my dream. Yes, that's right. It's my dream, it's my life, and this is my story...

And suddenly, I heard someone shouting my name, "-dit...Adit...Adityaswara Dika!" I turned to the left and saw a woman with shoulder-length blue-dyed hair. As I looked at her, I immediately responded, "W...w...what?! W...w...what is it, Meiko?"

Yes, as you know, Meiko Yukineko is my friend since middle school, and she happens to be a Japanese person studying in Indonesia. Hearing my response, Meiko's face suddenly became intimidating. With a somewhat intimidating tone, Meiko smiled sadistically and said to me, "Adiiit~😊, are you monologuing again?!"

Upon hearing that, I could only sweat nervously and laugh nervously, "Ha..ha..ha..😅😅" Meiko, upon hearing my response, sighed and said, "Haaah, well, let's just go to the cafeteria." Meiko promptly took my hand and pulled me towards the campus cafeteria. Once we arrived at the cafeteria, Meiko and I sat near the window. The cafeteria was spacious and wide. As we sat down, Meiko started a conversation with me.

"Dit, why don't you socialize with your classmates?" I, who heard the question, could only look out the window and gaze at the sky. Meiko, seeing my behavior, became even more puzzled, and finally, I sighed while still fixated on the sky.

"Have you ever thought of having a dream in your life and making everyone experience the results of that dream?" Meiko seemed surprised by my question. She also seemed lost in thought and answered with a sincere smile and gaze towards me. "Whatever your dream is, I believe you can achieve it and make everyone in this country feel it."

Upon hearing that, I turned to Meiko and put on a confused expression. It seemed that she didn't answer my question. 

Before I could say anything, Meiko immediately said, "I know the reason why you asked that question. Because you always told me back in middle school, right? And that's the reason why you have a dream of building a jet factory for this country. Also, the reason you have that dream is so that this country won't have to buy fighter jets from abroad anymore, right? And to prevent the money for buying fighter jets from being corrupted by the government. Those are all your reasons, aren't they?"

I was shocked to hear that. How did Meiko know the reasons behind my dream? Meiko seemed to smile and laugh gently.

"Hahaha... Your face, Dit, is so funny. Didn't you tell me all that back in middle school? And that's why you don't have any friends, right? Because no one is on the same wavelength as you. But I will always support you, no matter what happens." 

Upon hearing that, I felt a sense of relief because I had a sincere, kind, gentle friend who always supported me. Feeling like I had been in the cafeteria for too long, I looked at my wristwatch and realized how late it was. 

Oh no!! Today we have aclass with that killer teacher *gulp*, and if we're late... oh no, I got carried away by the atmosphere!

And yes, I received a punishment to stay outside the classroom until the end of school. After the bell rang, I headed towards the exit and the parking lot, but it seemed like I saw someone in the parking lot. A woman with black and blue hair on the backside of her hair, her eyes were blue. She also seemed to be wearing a shoulder bag, and... w...w...wait, isn't that Serina?! Why is my sister here?! Isn't she supposed to have activities?

Serina's POV

I was walking down the school corridor after the bell rang. I wanted to go home quickly. But I had extracurricular activities today. Ugh, how lazy I felt. At that moment, I quietly sneaked out to the parking lot without the others noticing. Once I reached the parking lot, I saw a guy wearing glasses and black hair walking towards me. From his appearance, he seemed familiar, and his shape also looked like... 

Huh? Why is my brother here?! Oh no!! I looked around in panic and then ran to my left so that Adit couldn't catch me.

*huff* *huff* *huff*

After running and finally reaching my motorcycle, I sat down and took a rest because I was out of breath. Then, I put on my helmet and jacket and quickly started the motorcycle's engine.

Adit's POV

I saw Serina running towards her motorcycle, and she seemed to be in a hurry. What could be wrong? I thought something was off with Serina. At that moment, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a blonde-haired girl with her hair tied in twin tails. Her name was Yuzu Cordelia. I met her when I was looking for Reza. I saw her with Reza in the school backyard, and that's where I met Yuzu.

Seeing Yuzu's panicked face, I asked her, "What's wrong, Yuzu? Why do you look so panicked?" 

Yuzu answered while moving her hands up and down, "W...w...w...well, A...A...Adit, have you seen Serina? Yui-san is looking for her, and Yui-san seems really angry, so I came here quickly."

Hmm, Yui-san, huh? Oh, now I remember that Yui is the head of the extracurricular activity that Serina is involved in. I think I saw Serina rushing earlier. 

Oh no, could it be that Serina skipped her extracurricular activity?! 'Se...Se...Serinaaaaa!!!' I shouted in my mind. 

Finally, I turned to Yuzu. With a nervous smile and sweat dripping from my forehead, I said to Yuzu, "W...w...w...well, Yuzu, it seems like Serina has already gone home. I saw her riding a motorcycle and she seemed to be in a hurry. Uh, eheheh *I bowed* I apologize for my sister, Yuzu." Yuzu, seeing me bowing, became even more panicky and said to me, "W...w...w...well, A...A...Adit, it's okay. You don't have to bow. It's okay, Adit, nothing wrong with it. It's fine." 

Haaah, I could finally breathe a sigh of relief after hearing her words. When I get home, I will ask my sister for an explanation. 

To be continued in Act 2: A Normal Life

1