Ch. 17 – Racket
469 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the man fell unconscious, Doflamingo didn't bother him anymore, these guys were just doing their jobs to feed their family or something.

No, not because he is sof-hearted and has a principle of not to kill but because he kept a mindset that everything that he is doing is because he is still human despite the strength and abilities he has.

Doflamingo gently laid the man on the ground before walking silently downstairs.

Since the stairs was close to the entrance, where 3 bodyguards were staying, he naturally have to solve them first before coming in contact with his target.

"How's your son, Mike." He heard the bodyguards chatting.

"Fine, but I think he's in his rebellious stage, so I have to watch over him carefully lest he involves himself into something that he'll regret later on." Mike replied.

"You're lucky, that your son is still alive, I remember when m-." The other guy didn't managed to finish what he was about to say when a shadow flashed passed both him and Mike and before they knew it, both of their heads were slammed on the walls, knocking them unconscious.

Before the other guy, who was watching over the security cameras which was already hacked by Matilda and was played on a loop, could react, he was also knocked unconscious by Doflamingo.

"Alright, that's all to them, time to meet our benefactor." Doflamingo muttered under his breath before walking back and walked across the living room where he could hear some groaning and moaning of a man and a women, but there were several other moans, so group sex?

Whatever it is, it didn't bother Doflamingo, so when he got a better look inside and saw atleast five women with a man in the center doing something pleasurable that are only for adults.

Seeing that his main target is having his fun with the girls, Doflamingo decided to make this the last time he'll have his fun since what he'll do next will strip him of his 'fun', forever.

As for the girls? He decides to spare them, since they're not involved with the target and they're just a bunch of prostitutes who might be on this kind of job because they have to feed their family or something like the bodyguards.

'I've watched too many movies to think of this.' Doflamingo felt like slapping himself.

Having enough of hearing the man's groans, Doflamingo decides to end this fun right now, it would be fine to him if only the girls moaned, but he feels uncomfortable when the man mixes his groans.

'Like those guys on porn, I think they're grunting on purpose. Because of them, I can't masturbate in peace.' Doflamingo started remembering his problems in his past life.

'Oh well, past is in the past, I should focus on the present and my future.' Doflamingo shook his head before looking around the living room.

As far as Doflamingo could see, almost everything in the living room costs more than around $10,000 dollars, including the sofa, the paintings on the wall, etc.

'Why do rich guys even spend their money on such wasteful things? It's not like it could save them when they're on a gunpoint, right?' Doflamingo sometimes doubted whether the rich was worthy of their wealth.

Instead of using it to build a better world, they just use it to buy useless things that held no value once they're in front of death.

Although Doflamingo could understand that most of them doesn't want to share their hard-earned wealth, but they could atleast use their wealth to buy 'not so useless' things, right?

'Sigh, let's just get this over with.' Doflamingo then made a finger gun posture before muttering.

"Bang."

*Splash!*

Suddenly, the guy's dick that was slipping in and out of the girl's pussy was shot by Doflamingo's Tamaito technique.

"Looks like I have a good aim." Doflamingo blew on his finger gun as if it was a real gun.

"Kyaaahhh!!"

"Arrrgghhhh, fuck! My dick! My fucking dick!" The girls screamed as they ran away as soon as they can, while the man knelt on the ground, clutching his empty crotch, while staring in shock as the half of his dick was laying on the ground.

"Hello there." Doflamingo suddenly emerges from behind the couch as he waved his hand at the man.

"Aregghh! Help me! Call the ambulance, immediately, you fucker!" Mistaking Doflamingo for his bodyguard, he immediately cursed and ordered him.

"Oh wow, the audacity to talk to someone like me like that." Doflamingo mocked as he stomped on the half dick on the ground, shattering them into pieces of flesh.

"What the fuck?! That's my fucking dick!" Still not realizing who Doflamingo was, the man continued to curse him.

"Alright, that's it. Tell me where you hide your Safe." Doflamingo finally had enough and clutched the man's hair to face him.

"Wha-. Who the fuck are you? You're no-." The man got confused as Doflamingo's face was unfamiliar to him.

"Shut up, just know that I was the one who did that to you, and if you delay any longer, you'll die of blood loss, so I'll only ask one last question, where's the Safe?"

The man was grunting in pain, not only because of the pain he was feeling on his crotch but also because Doflamingo's grip on his hair would probably pull out all of his hair at once.

So, without hesitating, he told him about the Safe where he hid his golds and Jewels, before telling him the password.

"See? That was easy. Now, whether you survive or not, it's not on me. So, pray that an Ambulance would arrive soon." Doflamingo smirked as he lose his grip on the man's hair, letting him fall on the ground before walking to the man's room.

In there, he saw a specific painting that shows the man earlier, standing on a hill with a sword on his waist. The painting is even as tall as the man earlier.

"The fuck is this?" Doflamingo was weirded out as he threw the painting aside and a safe locker that could fit a human appeared in front of him.

"Let's see. 69696969." Doflamingo repeated the man's words and applied the code to the locker.

*Ding!*

"Ah! It opened!" Doflamingo rubbed his hands together as the door of the locker opened slowly and a small mountain, as tall as an average human, made up of golds and Jewels appeared in his vision.

"So, this is his treasure? What's this? Drugs?" As Doflamingo went inside the locker, he saw a seperate shelf on the side full of plastic bags with white powders inside them.

"Huhuhu, well then, let me do him a favor and call the police." Doflamingo laughed quietly as he tapped on his head phone.

"Matilda, you there?"

"Always has been." Matilda said as Doflamingo then continued.

"I need to call the police in this house. Tell them that there's a robber inside this villa, especially the bedroom." Doflamingo said as he could hear Matilda tapping numbers on a telephone.

"I'll handle it, don't worry. Just make sure you leave there before they arrived." Matilda then cuts off the connection as Doflamingo focused on the goal in hand.

"Time to be a Santa Claus." Doflamingo smiled as his attires switched to a Santa Clause and there's even a beard on his face.

All of this was thanks to his mastery over his Devil Fruit which gave him the ability to change the structure and the color of his strings according to his will. Maybe Doflamingo could also use this technique but didn't bother to use them, as maybe he deemed the as useless.

After his attire changed, a huge empty red bag appeared on his hand.

He then gathered all of the jewels and golds and placed them inside the bag.

Thankfully, Doflamingo's strength is far from normal, so the bag which weighs a ton was lifted by him without much struggle.

He then went outside the locker room and seeing the flashing lights of red and blue and hearing the sirens, Doflamingo knew that the police must have arrived and he needed to escape the perimeter.

"Off to the window." Doflamingo didn't hesitate to make the decision before jumping out of the opened window at the back of the villa.

"Weehee!" Doflamingo cheered quietly as he jumped from branches to branches like a certain Ninja in another world.

Soon, as the police and swats have arrived, the first thing they noticed was the unconscious bodies of the bodyguards.

When they arrived at the living room, the first thing they saw was a naked unconscious man lying on the floor while blood was pouring out of his crotch.

"Call the ambulance, and check the bedroom, they might be hiding there." The person in charge who saw this, gave orders to everyone.

Soon, when they got into the bedroom, the first thing they saw was an opened locker room where they found countless illegal drugs that could amount to millions of dollars.

However, it was already too late for them as the 'perpetrator' was already gone.

"The suspect is not here, over." 

"Roger that."

***

"How is it? How much did we get?" When Doflamingo went back inside Matilda's apartment after making sure that no one is following or saw him.

"I have no idea but I gathered everything that looks valuable." Doflamingo shrugged and threw the bag on his shoulders to the ground as the contents spilled out.

"Holy shit! Just this babies alone could make us a millionaire." For the first time, Doflamingo heard Matilda curse.

"Anyways, we can't exchange them all at once especially after what happened today or else we'll be the first on the list of suspicion, so try to find several jewelries in every place in the world, travel is not a problem." Doflamingo said as he laid on the couch.

Matilda nodded at his words and sat back down on the chair and resumed typing on her keyboard.

Her eyes were glancing on the pile of golds several times before a smile crawled up on her face.

'This is the best day of my life!'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

16