Ch. 26 – Meet again
383 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Cross's dead body lay on ground, Doflamingo then decided to hide the body.

"Is it done?" Doflamingo tapped on his earpiece and asked.

"Yep, I've deleted all the footages that involves you and Cross."

"Good. Send me the location of a nearby cemetery." Doflamingo said as he planned to bury Cross's body beside a coffin of a dead person that is already forgotten by the world. This way, no one would find out Cross's body as the people around here respects the dead and won't just dig a dead person's body.

As for cremating Cross's body? First of all, that's too troublesome as he can't just easily find a free crematorium and just ask for the person in charge to burn Cross's body, he's gonna need to do some paperworks and such and he's even gonna be spending cash just for this. Lastly, he can't just burn the body by making fire himself, his Overheat technique isn't strong enough to burn a body, atleast it would take a week or so to fully cremate Cross's body.

So, the best decision here is either to hide the body by throwing it off the sea or bury the body in the cemetery. Doflamingo chooses the latter since there's still a chance to find the body in the sea and who knows, maybe some kind of plot or some shit will suddenly appear where Wesley finds out that he's the killer of his father and in the end, Doflamingo is the villain and died under the hands of the protagonist, Wesley Gibson.

'Sometimes my Genius.....It's almost frightening.' Doflamingo remembered a famous line in his past life.

"Found one, I'm sending the coordinates." Matilda's voice interrupted his thoughts as Doflamingo started covering Cross's whole body with strings, turning him into something like a Mummy.

***

After 2 gruesome hours of digging, Cross's body was finally buried alongside a skeleton in a coffin.

"Finally, it's done." Doflamingo wiped the sweat that has accumulated on his head.

"By the way, what do wanna eat? My treat?" Doflamingo said to Matilda.

"With your hands covered in a dead man's blood? No thanks." Matilda expressed her disgust.

"Geez, the worst you could say is No."

"By the way, an FBI's car is driving there towards yo- wait, it's my dad and his boss." Matilda informed him before being shocked when she looked at the cameras and saw a glimpse of Phil Coulson.

"Him again?" Doflamingo muttered.

"How did he know about my location? I'm sure no one saw me and Cross, right?" Doflamingo was confused, could it be that someone nearby has witnessed what happened? But he made sure that no one saw him using his Observation Haki, not to mention, it's still midnight, so the only thing people would hear are gunshots. However, if they indeed heard the gunshots, they should've called the police instead of the FBI.

"I just looked and it looks like Cross made a call to someone before your encounter with each other inside the building."

"Who did he call?"

"I don't know, I can only trace their call not their conversation."

"Anyways, I'll go and meet them, I could also use this to know more about Phil." Doflamingo muttered and exited the cemetery, after all, if they found out that he's in the cemetery, Phil would probably investigate the cemetery and might find the body of Cross.

First thing he did was to change his clothes to a new normal one after all, his clothes has blood stain.

Soon after that, he moved far away from the cemetery and found a nearby park where he sat his ass on the bench and took a good look at the beautiful scenery.

While Doflamingo was staring at the scenery, he started remembering his past life.

Back then whenever his parents would compare him to his siblings, he would always run to a nearby park and sat at the bench to look at the scenery.

Staring at something beautiful always gave him a sense of calm and peace, annul of the unpleasant things around him.

He also made some friends on the way but they all soon left him since nothing lasts forever, and they all either lived far away or they just don't wanna be friends with him anymore.

He also remembered where he met with this old man who was feeding the fishes at the pond.

He's the reason why he still managed to endure his lonely life until the day he died.

He taught him that things wouldn't be that bad if you just leave the bad things around you and embrace the good ones.

Because of that, he ran away from his home and never came back nor met with his family again.

The reason why he left his family since he considers them as the bad thing on his life and he never regretted that decision.

Too bad though, he didn't achieve anything in his life and the things that his family said about him came out to be true.

He's average, no talent, and the world didn't accept him like how it accepted his siblings.

'If I werre to go back in my world, I'd show them how much I've achieved now and what I will achieve in the future.' Doflamingo chuckled to himself.

"....fy....Doffy!" He was forced to halt from his reminiscing when Matilda's voice woke him up.

"What is it?"

"They're already near you." Like what Matilda just said, Doflamingo saw a black car stopping nearby the park as two men came out of the car.

He could recognize the other one since it was Phil Coulson but the other guy, Doflamingo was still racking his mind on who he is since he looked very familiar to him.

"Sir, I'm Agent Fury and this is my companion Agent Phil, we would li-." While Fury was introducing himself and Phil, he was interrupted by Phil himself.

"Doffy? Hey, Doffy! How are you?" Phil stepped in and hugged Doflamingo who reciprocated his hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just getting used to this big city. How about you? How-"

"I assume you both know each other?" Fury interrupted them and asked.

"Yeah, he's my wife's student back when she's still a teacher. Oh right, did I tell you, my wife is actually coming here o-"

"Phil." Fury just gave him the stare that immediately shuts him up.

"My name is Nick Fury and this is Phil, you should know him by now. The thing is, we received a call that the happenings in 69th street is related here, we would just like to ask you some questions." Nick Fury said as he proceeded to take out a piece of paper and a pen.

Doflamingo nodded his head.

For a whole 5 minutes, he was asked several questions about where is he at this time or what is he doing.

Of course, Doflamingo lied to him but his answers are very convincing and before he knew it, the questions are finally finished and Fuy went back to he car while Phil stayed for a bit.

"Hey Doffy, I uh, hope that you would have a free time next Monday, my Wife, Jennifer is coming to New York next week, and she has no one to guide her around here. I'm hoping yo-."

"Don't worry, I'll help her, after all, she's my teacher." Doflamingo patted his back and said with a smile.

"Thanks. And oh, I heard that you've met my daughter, I hope she's not troubling you, she's kinda mature than most of the kids on her age."

"Don't worry, she isn't." Doflamingo said as Phil nodded his head before saying his farewell.

Soon, the black car drove away and Doflamingo was left alone in the park.

***

Meanwhile, inside the black car.

"Is he the Doflamingo you're talking about, being a spy or something?" Fury asked Phil while driving the car.

"Yeah, the agency took longer than usual on acquiring the information so I just got his information this morning." Phil then brought out a white folder and presented it to Fury.

Fury stopped the car and read the papers on the folder.

"So? He's just a normal teenager. No other suspicious stuff." Fury looked at Phil in confusion.

"I know. But, my Wife told me that he's the Doflamingo that died in a car accident 5 years ago. Not only is he back from the dead but he doesn't look like a supposed 11 years old more like a teenager. Last but not the least, how did he managed to deceived everyone and even changed his identity, not to mention, why did he do it?" Phil started stating things that wasn't included in the folder.

Fury seemed to think about something before handing the folder back to Phil.

"I'll tell my colleagues to investigate his background more clearly. I believe that this kid isn't that simple." Fury said then resumed his driving.

Phil nodded his head. He needed to visit his daughter tomorrow, who knows what happened to her after Doflamingo visited her.

***

Meanwhile, Doflamingo continued on his life, not knowing that his teacher just snitched on him and he's now under the radar of Shield, or more specifically, will be under the radar of Hydra once again.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

14