Ch. 51 – Battle
263 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the gunshots rang, weapons started blazing as Fury and Maria rained bullets upon them while taking cover whenever they saw one of them aim at either of the two of them.

Meanwhile, Carol ignored everybody else and directly went forward to Yon-Rogg and yelled at him.

"You lied to me!" Carol yelled as her fists glowed much more brighter due to the intense emotions that she's feeling which became the fuel of her strength.

"I took care of you. You should be thanking me." Yon-Rogg tried to refute her claim and to see if he could see wake some of her instinct inside her brain to believe him once again.

"You can't fool me against, not anymore." Carol was full of rage and pain of betrayal which caused her eyes to glow white and her hand moved directly to the chip inserted inside her nape and slowly plucked it out despite the pain that she felt.

"What are you doing?" Yon-Rogg, who thought that he still has the advantage due to the chip inserted inside of her, was now both afraid and shock.

"You will pay for what you did to me. Because of you, I lost so many things I cared about." Carol teared up before wiping it out as she doesn't want anyone to see her tear. Too bad though, Doflamingo's passive observation Haki saw it.

"You don't know what I'm talking about. There's a reason for all of this." Yon-Rogg tried to find a reason for Carol to stop, not when she's stronger than him when it comes to raw power, especially she managed to repel the chip inserted inside her nape, which is the one sealing her full power.

"I know everything. You took me away from my home. That's enough reason for me to kick your ass right now!" As soon as she finished her sentence, she bursts out with a bang and arrived in front of Yon-Rogg.

*Bam!*

Carol punched Yon-Rogg's chest and despite having a heavy armor, Carol still dented and caved it in, damaging Yon-Rogg's internals.

"Arrgghh!" Yon-Rogg huffed in pain, although he is more stronger than an average human, not to mention, his armor is top-notch. Carol's punch still broke a few ribs of his.

"That's for lying to me." Carol said and followed up with an uppercut towards Yon-Rogg's jaw.

*Bam!*

*Crack!*

Yon-Rogg was thrown away and Carol was about to follow him when an energy bullet blasted by her side.

"Next time I won't miss." A woman with a rifle gun on her hand said as she threatened Carol that she'll shoot.

*Bang!*

"But I don't miss." Maria with her gun pointed at the alien woman said while the barrel of her gun was still smoking hot.

*Thud!*

The alien woman fell on the ground with a thud as a hole was seen on her forehead.

"Maria..." Carol nodded to her gratefully as Maria gestured for her to go and continue what she's about to do.

Carol did as she intended to do, however, she found out that Yon-Rogg was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" Carol asked confusedly as she tried to look around and search for him.

"He's already back to his spaceship, I suggest for you to follow him." Doflamingo arrived behind her as two unconscious bodies can be seen being held by him on their faces.

"Thanks." Carol said before rushing to the hangar without looking back.

"She could also fly to space, right?" Doflamingo wondered questioningly as he tilted his head just in time for an energy blast to flash past him.

"Alright, that's it. Do I look like a shooting target to you guys?" Doflamingo annoyingly said as he snapped the neck of the two bodies in his hands before throwing them off towards the other two standing mercenaries that has been giving Fury and Maria a hard time.

*Bam!* x2

As the two dead bodies collided with them, making them lose grip to their weapons, Fury saw this and took his chance to shoot at them.

*Bang!* x5

Fury was a bit exhausted by now, so his bullets didn't hit them on their heads but just on their armors, which did absolutely no harm.

"You should have aimed for the head!" Doflamingo took this chance to state a reference from the future.

"I'm trying! Rookie, I'm out of bullets, gimme some." Fury yelled back at him before asking for a bullet from Coulson, who was crouching beside him.

"I'm also out, sir." Coulson wryly said.

"Damn it." Fury cursed as he tried to find some weapond that he could use.

Meanwhile, Doflamingo was watching on the sidelines. And when he saw the position that Fury and Coulson are stuck in, he finally decided to finish this. After all, if his guess is right, then Yon-Rogg and his men aren't their only enemies, but also Ronan The Loser.

"I should finish this and go back to earth." Doflamingo muttered to himself as he pointed his finger at the rest of the mercenaries and uttered a word.

"Bang."

***

Carolsaw that the spaceship has already left and was on it's way back to earth.

'Why is he going to earth? Isn't it more good if he directly drive back to Kree Empire?' Carol thought to herself as she prepared to go to the jet plane. But remembering that if she took it then Maria and the rest wouldn't be able to go back to Earth and although she knows that Doflamingo could travel distances using his portal, but Carol guessed that there must be a limit to it.

"I should just fly off. Huff, alright Carol, you can do this." Carol stopped in her tracks and decided against to use the plane jet and proceeded to follow Yon-Rogg using her powers.

"I should follow my feeling and fly!" Carol started running outside the hangar before jumping out, leaving Lawson's spaceship.

Carol's entire body was encased with a fiery light as if she was burning, however instead of hurting her, Carol even felt great strength coursing through her veins and she even feel like she could now defeat Doflamingo with this form of her.

'I should take my luck later on.' Carol said to herself as she throttled herself towards Yon-Rogg's spaceship.

***

Meanwhile, inside Yon-Rogg's spaceship, Yon-Rogg was talking to someone through the communication system.

"Are you already near? I already sent you the coordinates, didn't I?" Yon-Rogg said as he was injecting something to himself which causes his cells to jump in power, which will cause his healing to accelerate for a few hours, however, his body would suffer the consequences soon after he injected the serum, like intense pain or constant nightmares everyday he sleep.

"C-53, I know. And may I ask what happened to you? From the looks of it, it seems like you have encountered a frightening enemy." A hologram Ronan said before asking a question as he saw Yon-Rogg's bloodied appearance, not to mention, he was limping like a disabled person.

"I-it's Vers, she has betrayed us and learned about her past." Yon-Rogg stuttered before sighing and decided to reveal it. Ronan has always warned him that Vers is a lost cause and if he don't take good care of her, then the chances of her losing the way they carved for her is very high.

"I already told you that she's a los-." Ronan was about to scold him about what he told to him about Carol when Yon-Rogg beats him to it.

"I know, I just didn't expect this to happen. Look, as long as you got here, I could settle everything just fine and the only problem I'll have is that the Supreme Intelligence might not like about what happened here." Yon-Rogg said however before he could continue, the entire spaceship suddenly shakes as if it collided with something very heavy.

"I should go now, something is wrong with the ship." Yon-Rogg said and before Ronan could ask what's wrong, he already turned the communication down.

Soon after that, Yon-Rogg grabbed his rifle by his side, and instead of being an idiot by going outside, Yon-Rogg decided to stay and defend himself as he pointed his rifle towards the entrance.

*Thud!* x3

Yon-Rogg could hear the sound of something or someone smashing the entrance open and just when the fourth one arrived, the entrance was suddenly blasted open and Carol went walking inside like some kind of Mafia boss.

"You?! How did you get here? I should have known." Yon-Rogg was very shock at what he's seeing. It's like he just saw his greatest nightmare.

Just when he thought that he could survive this by hitching a ride from Ronan after the arrive here, fate slaps him in the face as Carol suddenly arrived.

"What do you mean? I flew." Carol smirked and said, liking every bit of Yon-Rogg's face full of shock and fear.

Yon-Rogg was speechless when he heard this, not even one bit that he heard about a being flying through space, not to mention, catching up to a full speed spaceship that is owned by the Kree Star Force, which is one of the fastest spaceship throughout the universe.

"Now, should we continue where we left off?" Carol said before stepping forward and cracked her knuckles as she prepared to beat Yon-Rogg's ass.

However, Yon-Rogg looked at his side, exactly where the screen of the spaceship is.

"You're too late." Yon-Rogg uttered as Carol confusedly looked at where he is looking and when she saw in the screen that the spaceship was about to collide with a house in the hills while farming field can be found nearby.

Thinking that there would be innocents hurt, Carol didn't even hesitate before flying outside and flew below the spaceship and raised her hands as if she was about to carry it when in truth, she would just use herself as a propeller to fly the plane upwards and redirect the entire spaceship.

***

"Martha? Hide in the house!" A middle aged man yelled as he saw a huge unknown thing flying towards them and threatens to crash down.

"What's going on, Jonathan? It's so loud!" Martha, his wife asked as she covered her ears and ran.

"This place in danger, go!" Jonathan immediately dropped the tools on his hand before grabbing Martha's hand and ran back to their house.

*Boom!*

Soon, the spaceship finally arrived but instead of crashing down towards the house, it just crashes beside it.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

11