Ch. 80 – The new Celestial Syndicate
223 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving back in a cave where the Hand headquarters resides, Doflamingo sensed that almost all the ninjas were either training out in the woods or cleaning the cave.

'Clean huh? So, killing people isn't the only thing that the know.' Doflamingo chuckled to himself.

He even felt laughing when he saw one of the ninjas wearing an apron and gloves, looking very similar to Levi Ackerman.

As soon as Doflamingo walked in, the ninjas that were cleaning and dusting around immediately stopped in their tracks and kneeled in front of him.

Meanwhile, Ryuma perfectly landed in front of him and what's more is that he landed while kneeling.

"Welcome back, Master." Ryuma said with a tone of respect.

Looking around, Doflamingo can't help but praise Ryuma in his heart.

Looks like Ryuma succeeded in doing as he told him. Although it seems like the number of ninjas decreased a bit but in turn, nobody is now looking at him in doubt or glare, instead they're all looking at him as if he's some kind of God who has come down to bless them and their future generations.

Now he won't have to trouble Matilda on brainwashing couple of disloyal ninjas.

"Good job. Gather everyone here, I have something to announce." Doflamingo first praised Ryuma before ordering him to call everyone.

"It is my duty to do everything you have asked me to, Master." Ryuma fanatically said before speeding out the cave, as he will call those who are training outside.

It only took Ryuma a minute to have every ninja of the Hand to kneel in front of him.

"Looks like everyone is here." Doflamingo said as he counted all the ninjas and the results were 2,569.

Not too much but also not too low considering that all of them are loyal and stronger than a trained Shield Agent.

"As you all know. You guys have always been called as the Hand. And I think that name is lame, am I right?" Doflamingo started his speech.

The ninjas looked at one another before nodding their heads. Whatever the Black Sky says, will always be right and never wrong.

"That's why I'm planning on changing the name." Doflamingo said and stopped, wanting to let them absorb what he just said before continuing.

"From now on, we shall call outselves as the Celestial Syndicate!"

"Previously there's only members in, which is me and Howard but ever since he died, I'm the sole member of this group. Which is why I'll be letting you all be part of my group." Doflamingo spread his hands and said beautifully, making the ninjas kneel and yell.

"We will devote ourselves to you, Kami-sama!" They all yelled in unison and considering the number they have, the sound echoed in the cave.

".....That sounds weird. But It sounds in another way." Doflamingo muttered to himself as he ordered Ryuma to report to him anything that is new during his absence.

"Nothing noteworthy, Kami-sama. Except for a few ninjas thinking of coup d'etat which I stopped myself, nothing happened that requires your attention." Ryuma respectfully said.

"Good job. I might be sending a few seedlings here for you to train, I hope you really train them hard to become strong." Doflamingo said which Ryuma nodded his head vigorously.

"As the current strongest ninja in this cave, I will do my best to turn them into someone that exceeds your expectations, Kami-sama!" Ryuma fanatically said.

"Sounds good. Anyways, I have a mission for you. This mission will be where you will prove whether you are worthy to worship me or not." Doflamingo then finally got directly into the reason why he's here.

Doflamingo then started telling him about the mission, which is exterminating the entire Hydra.

Doflamingo will provide them the locations of the bases while these ninjas will be the ones to do the job of erasing Hydra from this world.

"I-We will do our best, Kami-sama!" Ryuma then kneeled again.

"Good." Doflamingo nodded his head before placing his finger under his chin, as if he was thinking of something.

"Actually, I was thinking of testing whether which one of you is the best of the best." Doflamingo said, drawing confused looks from the ninjas.

"Each of you will be fighting me. I want to find out which of you is the best." Doflamingo smiled and said.

"But Kami-sama. We can't afford to hurt you." Ryuma expressed his concerns.

"Are you implying that I'm weak, Ryuma?" Doflamingo turned to stare at Ryuma and said with a smile, making Ryuma gulp in fear as he immediately shook his head in denial.

"I-I didn't mean that, Kami-sama! Please forgive me for my foolishness! I shall repent by cutting off this limb of mine!" Ryuma kneeled on the ground and said with pure dedication in his voice before pulling out a katana and was about to cut off his limb when Doflamingo catches the blade with nothing but two of his fingers.

"No need to go that far. A simple apology is enough." Doflamingo said, showing an aura of a kind being.

"T-thank you for your generosity, Kami-sama!" Ryuma said while bowing his head down.

Doflamingo even caugh a few tears dripping down from his face and falling on the ground.

'What's wrong with this guy?' Doflamingo's eyes twitched as he said to himself.

"Stand up. Prepare an arena where the fight will betide." Doflamingo said and immediately, each and every ninja started clearing everything, as they prepared a very clean arena.

In the center of the cave, there lies a huge space void of any objects or unnecessary things. While this space is surrounded by a couple of ninjas, with a heel sitting position.

Standing in the middle was Doflamingo and a ninja clad in black.

"Give me your best shot." Doflamingo used his hand as if he was challenging him.

After a bit of hesitation, the ninja finally made a move by throwing several Shurikens towards Doflamingo while using it as a distraction, the ninja already brandished his katana however, before he could make a step, the shurikens that he threw earlier suddenly came coming back to him at a much faster speed, making him unable to react in time.

*Ting!* x3

Luckily for him, the shurikens weren't locked into his position but instead, it targeted his katana.

Each shuriken hit the upper, middle and the lower part of the blade of the katana, leaving the ninja nothing but a katana without a the blade. Might as well as call it just a handle.

"Too slow. Next." Doflamingo then prompted for him to step out of the arena.

The ninja stepped out while keeping his head down as the next ninja finally enters the ring.

However, just like what happened earlier, the newly entered ninja also lost under 20 seconds. He didn't even managed to take 5 steps before Doflamingo took him down as if it was a child's play.

The next one came in and also lost just like his fellow ninjas. A few more followed until almost 100 ninjas are now already defeated by Doflamingo.

As of now, no one wanted to step on the ring as if it was some kind of curse made by a mad God.

"That's it? You're all pussies. How do you expect me to accept you all when you guys can't even impress me." Doflamingo said, making them look down on the ground with disappointed expression in their faces.

"Please face me, Kami-sama!" Ryuma then walked on the ring as he said that.

"As the Chief of the Celestial Syndicate, I hope you're worthy of that title. Don't make me regret assigning you that position." Doflamongo raised his head and said, as if acknowledging Ryuma's challenge.

"Then, please." Ryuma said and bowed his head deeply before pulling out two Sai's from his weist and assumed a stance.

"Hai!" Ryuma yelled before running towards Doflamingo.

Doflamingo shook his head in disappointment, thinking that Ryuma would probably do the same thing as the other ninjas, which is to rush towards him and attack him with everything they've got.

"Sigh." Just when Doflamingo was about to parry Ryuma's Sai with his fingernail, he suddenly saw a flame flying towards his front.

Having a very fast reflex, Doflamingo managed to avoid the flame by rolling on the side in time.

"Hm? I don't remember him carrying any fla-." Doflamingo was muttering to himself when two Sai's suddenly appeared right across the cloud the flames, making it invisible in the naked eye.

However, Doflamingo has his passive Observation Haki, so he deflected these Sai's with his hand before standing up.

However, when the flames cleared up, Doflamingo noticed that Ryuma disappeared in front of him.

'Ceiling.' With his cheat, Observation Haki. Doflamingo didn't take a while to sense where Ryuma is, so he looked up and just like he guessed, Ryuma was on the ceiling using two blades with curved spikes to attach himself on the ceiling.

"That's impressive." Doflamingo said as he picked up a rock next to his shoe before flicking it towards Ryuma, who immediately managed to get away in time by releasing his grip on the two weapons, making him fall on the ground.

"I-I have failed you, Kami-sama!" Ryuma spoke with fear and acceptance in his voice.

"No. You did a good job. Out of everyone here, you lasted longer and I commend you for that." Doflamingo said and patted him on the shoulder before speaking.

"But I'm still disappointed with the other's performance. So during this week, I want them to be trained with everything you've got. By the end of the year, I want them to be able to dodge bullets, is that clear?" Doflamingo first talked to Ryuma and when he got to the last sentence, he yelled so the others could hear what he just said.

"Hai! Kami-sama!"

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8