Ch. 85 – Guess who’s back
219 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he turned around, he saw a very familiar face, albeit the said face is older than he remembers.

"Matilda! Hey, how are you?" Doflamingo greeted her first, however, he was met with a fist towards his face.

*Bam!*

"Ey, that was close. Why'd you do that?" Doflamingo asked as he catched her fist, pretending as if he didn't know why.

"Why? You just disappeared all of the sudden and now you came back as if nothing happened?!" Matilda growled as she used her other fist to deliver a blow towards Doflamingo's abdomen.

*Bam!*

Too bad for Matilda, she's too weak for Doflamingo right now, especially after he not only trained for 5 years inside Hel but also because he acquired the authority over Hel.

One of the few benefits of having authority over a dimension is that you could have access towards the dimension's source of energy.

Although Hel's energy isn't unlimited, but it could recover energy whenever it is used up.

Anyways, with his access through Hel's energy, Doflamingo could now unleash more powerful magic spells and once he masters his authority over the dimension, he could possibly use the dimension's energy to enhance his physical and spiritual capabilities.

Too bad, Doflamingo doesn't have any idea on how to do it but with time, perhaps he could do more than just that.

"Why the punch, Matilda? I thought we were friends?" Doflamingo 'teared' up as he said that, making Matilda slap her forehead.

"You're still the same as ever. You never change, Doffy. Anyways, how are you?" Matilda finally calmed down and said.

"That's it? No apology for doing that?" Doflamingo stared at her dumbfoundedly.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything." Matilda confusedly said with a perplexed expression, pretending as if she didn't just attempt to knock his guts out.

Doflamingo shook his head with a sigh and can't help but say to himself.

"Women."

"Sorry we're you saying something?"

"Nothing, I just thought that your breasts are getting smaller."

(ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ)

***

After dealing with Matilda, Doflamingo first went to the lab, where Richard is working his ass off.

Why only Richard, you may ask? Well, according to Doflamingo, both of him and Banner became friends after unlocking the recipe of the Super Soldier Serum by working together.

However, in one time, Hulk's phase suddenly kicked in, thrashing around the laboratory, injuring Richard Parker on the process.

Luckily, Matilda was also inside the facility, so she managed to react in time and saved Richard.

However, Hulk was simply too strong for her and without Doflamingo, Hulk was like an unstoppable monster.

Natalya heard the alarm ringing throughout the base, so she arrived in time and both Matilda and Natalya fought the Hulk.

At first, the fight was going fine however, as the battle goes on, Hulk becomes more and more stronger until Natalya was tempted to use Chaos Magic to bring down the Hulk, but she was too afraid of losing control and accidentally kill Banner in the process, so she regretfully transferred Hulk into the desert using a portal.

"Shit, I didn't expect this to happen while I was gone, if only I've been here that time, I could've stopped Hulk, too bad there is no what if's to something that has already happened." Doflamingo cursed with a regretful expression, as the metallic door in front of him opens up, followed by Alice's voice.

[Access Granted, welcome to the Laboratory, Sir Doflamingo.]

"Richard?" Doflamingo called out to him as he scrolled through the laboratory.

He was impressed by the things inside, like the glowing frog inside a tube, a two headed snake and a muscular rat?

"Am I tripping or is that rat staring daggers at me?" Doflamingo muttered when he saw the red eyes of the muscular rat, staring at him with bloodshot eyes.

Doflamingo can't tell whether the rat is mad at him or it's just his nature as a rat, but whatever the reason is, Doflamingo would definitely ask Richard to dispose the rat later, it makes him remember a certain karate rat master who trained 5 turtles and made them into ninjas.

"Doffy, is that you?" Richard's head popped outside of a room.

"Richard! How's it been?" Doflamingo waved his hand at him.

"Well, aside from almost dying 2 years ago, I think I'm doing fine. Though my job here gets more harder after Bruce is gone." Richard sighed tiredly, before looking down on the ground sadly as he mentioned Banner.

"So I've heard. I'm very sorry about that. I didn't expect that Banner would transform while I'm gone." Doflamingo also sighed and said.

"Nwo that you said that, where have you been anyway? You didn't show up for 5 years." Richard asked confusedly, making Doflamingo answer with the truth but at the same time, a half lie.

"Let's just say, I was kidnapped. Anyways, I just came to check you up, and I guess you look fine. So, I'm going now." Doflamingo said before deliberately changing the subject. Even if Richard is his family, it's too risky to tell him about the Ring of Authority.

"O...kay." Richard was about to ask more about Doflamingo's 'kidnapping' but seeing that he already left, he just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his room, where he was conducting an experiment. Anyways, as long as Doflamingo's back, then it doesn't matter what 'kidnapped' him.

***

Doflamingo just arrived in his office when someone suddenly hugged him.

Well, he's already expecting it from miles away but for the same of it, he pretended not to know.

"Natalya?" Doflamingo already guessed who the hugger was just by judging the hair, which is red. He doesn't even need to use his Observation Haki to know who she is.

"Wrong."

"Wrong?" Doflamingo raised his eyebrow and that's when he noticed that 'Natalya' seemed to be much younger.

"It's me Wanda, Uncle Doffy." Wanda then showed her face at him, and that's when he realized that he isn't hugging Natalya but it was Wanda.

"Wow, you really look a lot like your mother." Doflamingo can't help but be flabbergasted. Wanda's appearance is overlapping her mother's.

Wanda suddenly grinned and said as she turned around and face a door that soon opened.

"Hah! I won, Pietro, now give me my $50!" 

"Dammit, I thought I look like mom." Pietro came out of the room and said with an annoyed expression.

Pietro then handed a $50 over Wanda's opened hand.

"Hihi! Thanks uncle Doffy!" Wanda jumped excitedly as she held the $50 as if it was a treasure before giving Doflamingo a hug.

"I'm going now." Wanda then tip-toed outside the room as Pietro sighed in relief.

"Luckily she doesn't know that I just stole it from mom's wallet." Pietro muttered as he wiped his sweat when he suddenly heard a very familiar voice behind him. In fact, it is so familiar to him that Pietro saw his own life flash before his eyes.

"Oh? So, you're the reason why I'm $100 less from my wallet."

Pietro turned around and saw his mom, Natalya looking down at him as if some kind of predator staring at its prey.

"Wait, $100? But I just sto-." Pietro was shocked when he heard that Natalya was missing a $100 and the blame immediately fell on him.

"No explanation, young man!" Natalya said before doing a bunch of hand movements before an orange spark appeared on both of her palms.

The orange spark then conjured a shining hanger.

"Oh shit." Pietro muttered before his eyes widened and he immediately covered his mouth.

However, it was already too late as another shining hanger formed on Natalya's other hand.

"I'm so dead."

***

Meanwhile, Wanda who was tip-toeing with a $50 on her hand, began to search her pocket and plucked out another $50.

With a smile, Wanda excitedly jumped and said to herself.

"And that'll be $100!"

***

After Natalya chased Pietro around, she finally caught him off guard by threatening to destroy his playstation.

With a few bangs, Pietro came back with a reddened butt cheeks.

There's even some orange sparks, sparking on his butt.

"That must've hurt. Don't worry dude, almost all Asians went through that." Doflamingo comforted him as he patted his shoulders.

"You're not helping." While clenching his ass cheeks, Pietro glared at Doflamingo before limping outside the office.

"Poor kid." Doflamingo shook his head and muttered.

"Where have you been?" Natalya came to him before giving him a short hug and asked.

"Oh, it's a long story. But long story short, I got kidnapped but gained some benefits. Anyways, how's the company?" As usual, being faced by this question, Doflamingo changed the topic as soon as he finished saying that he was just kidnapped.

"Well, that's good. As for the company, I want you to look at this." Natalya then handed him a portfolio.

"This is?" Doflamingo raised his eyebrow and asked.

Suddenly, as his eyes skimmed through the portfolio, he can't help but widen his eyes and closed the portfolio.

He then opens it up again and skimmed before closing it again. He repeatedly kept doing this before he was sure that what he saw is real.

"I'm expecting that kind of reaction." Natalya grinned and said.

"How the fuck did we managed to make 2 billion people play Minecraft?" Doflamingo said with an astonished expression.

"I don't know. I think your idea is just so good that it caught so many people's hearts. Anyway, I did everything you asked for Minecraft and now take a guess on how much Minecraft is worth now." Natalya then gestured him to guess.

"10 billion?" Doflamingo answered.

"Higher."

"20 billion."

"Higher."

"50 billion!"

"Higher!."

"100 billion!"

"A little bit higher!"

"150 Billion!?"

"Finally! You got it." Natalya sighed in relief and said while using a handkerchief to wipe off her sweat, as if she just ran a whole marathon.

"T-that's a lot. Are you sure about that?" Doflamingo also wiped his sweat off.

Right now, he is worth around 200 - 300 billion dollars with his Dressrosa's worth counting in.

"We're multibillionaires." Doflamingo muttered.

"Not only you're richer than Tony Stark, who has been occupying the richest person on the list, but you're now officially the richest person on the planet."

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8