Ch. 90 – Ruckus
220 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should probably leave right now." Doflamingo said, he didn't hesitate to grab Hela's hand and ran outside the building.

Before they knew it, they arrived in an alley, far away from the building.

It may look like Doflamingo is a coward but he's actually not, he just doesn't want to deal with such things and if people were to see him and Hela with people unconscious on the ground, it might cause him some trouble and he doesn't want to call Matilda just to erase a couple of people's memories on the event.

"Why did we even run? They should kneel in front of us and beg for our forgiveness. No one, even back in my hometown has insulted me and called me a crazy woman. If you didn't stop me in time I might've killed everyone in this country." Hela grumbled and crossed her arms before pouting cutely.

"There's no way I'm letting you do that." Doflamingo shook his head and said.

"But they dare to offend this goddess. Don't they know who they're talking to?" Hela replied in a conscending tone.

"I kinda forgot to tell you this but no one in Midgard knows you, except for a few special people. But other than that, almost 99% of the entire population in Midgard doesn't have an idea of who you are. Though your brother Thor is famous and known." Doflamingo said as Hela replied.

"It's the God of Thunder, Thor that you used to tell me right? How come such an idiot became famous here." Hela scoffed and said, making Doflamingo lose hope of bringing Hela with him in Asgard.

After all, he's hoping that he could fix Hela's relationship with Odin, which would give him a huge favour from them for giving them a chance to fix their relationship.

"Yes, THE Thor. Though he's not technically an idiot, he's just a man with a muscle-head and only knows that violence is the key to solving problems." Doflamingo corrected her.

"That's still an idiot. Though I quite agree with him that violence is indeed the key in solving problems. After all, only fear and pain will force someone to have a mindset to fear you and follow your every word. It is already engraved in our entire beings that Strong People Rules the weak." Hela said with a huge smirk on her face.

'I definitely wouldn't allow her to go back to Asgard.' Doflamingo sweated and said to himself as he decided to continue and finish this date.

However, just when Doflamingo was about to go to an Aquarium to watch the fishes and sharks, a drunk and hoarse voice spoke behind them.

"Eh bien, bien, regardez qui est là. une beauté digne de mon goût. que diriez-vous de quitter cet homme et de venir avec moi, je vous promets de vous faire passer un bon moment." The man holding a bottle of whiskey spoke in french.

Doflamingo raised his eyebrows as he didn't know what the man said, after all, he doesn't have the time to study other languages.

However, it is different to Hela as she has the All-Speak. Meaning, she understands every language that is thrown at her.

"What are you talking about? Can you speak English?" Doflamingo tried his best to communicate with the man who realized that he needed to speak English in order to be understood.

"You give her to me. Woman, worthy to be mine." The man tried to elaborate what he was saying through actions and his broken English.

"This man thinks he's worthy of me." Hela scowls and turns to look at Doflamingo with eyes that resembles a cat, asking its owner for food.

"....Fine. Do what you want, just make it less bloody." It's not like he couldn't resist Hela's cute expression, but he just thought that it should be fine to let Hela release some stress.

"....Heh." Seeing Doflamingo agree, Hela grinned and turned to look at the drunk man who immediately turned sober the moment he saw the look on Hela's face when she turned at him.

"W-wha-?" The sobered man didn't even have the time to react when a splash of crimson blood appeared in front of his vision.

It only took him a few seconds to register the pain that he's feeling on his left hand.

"Arrrggghh!" The man dropped his knees on the ground and clenched his decapitated hand.

"You're lucky I missed. But I won't miss this time." Hela said as she walked gracefully towards the man, as another necrosword slowly conjured on her right hand.

*Shingggg!*

Every step of Hela makes the man's heart tremble and when she's finally in front of him, he only manages to utter a single word.

"Mercy."

"...Mercy is for the weak." Hela whispered before twirling her necrosword around her fingers before making a swift move, taking the man's head and his life.

In the meantime, Doflamingo was searching on his phone about the best aquariums in the entire world.

However, Google isn't that advanced yet so it's having a hard time to find what he's looking for.

It took him exactly 5 minutes before an Aquarium appeared on his phone that fits exactly what he wants.

"Found it, let's g-." Doflamingo was about to tell Hela that they were ready to go. But the moment he laid his eyes on her. He saw her sitting on top of a corpse while staring at him with a lustful gaze.

"U-uhm, shall we go?" Doflamingo coughed slightly before offering his hand to Hela.

Nope, he's not simping here. He's simply being a gentleman. There's a borderline between a Simp and a Gentleman, You psychos.

It didn't take them long to arrive in the Aquarium when suddenly Doflamingo received a phone call.

"Who is it this time?" Doflamingo complained in his heart before answering the phone.

"Moshi Moshi? Doffy speaking."

"Doffy! I need you here in Dressrosa park ASAP!" Doflamingo heard Matilda's panicking voice on the other side of the phone.

"What's going on? Matilda, calm down and explain to me what happened." Doflamingo tried to stay calm as possible, however when he heard Matilda's explanation, he couldn't help but growl in anger as he crushed his phone due to his strong grip.

Hela, seeing Doflamingo's angry face that she could see all of his veins popping on his forehead, knew that something bad was happening, especially since she could feel his aura or the pressure that she felt from him appearing once again.

"Dear? What's the problem?" Hela once again, unconsciously called him Dear instead of his name.

Being too focused on the current problem at hand, Doflamingo didn't notice what she called him and explained to her the situation.

"What?! And here I thought I wouldn't get to see bloodshed anymore. Looks like, I was blessed." Hela even cupped her hands and prayed in the sky. This move is clearly hinting at something.

'So, does Heaven really exist?' Doflamingo pondered but he must first focus on his problem right now.

According to Matilda, 20 men in Hazmat suits suddenly started spewing bullets at the crowd in Dressrosa and not only that, they also released a normal looking gas around the area, affecting those who survived the gunshots.

The normal looking gas then turns out to be the main weapon of their mission at this time as the nearby citizens suddenly start falling on the ground and clenching their heads in pain while shouting loudly.

Matilda already guessed that the normal looking gas might be a gas that has a certain effect on a person's body or mind once it is inhaled.

"Let's go." Doflamingo then opened a portal and entered it, followed by Hela.

Arriving back in his old office in Dressrosa, Doflamingo could hear screams resounding everywhere around the Park and when he used his Observation Haki, what he saw next almost made him burst out in anger as he saw Matilda kneeling on the ground with couple of men in Hazmat suits in front of her.

"How the fuck was she caught?" Doflamingo pondered and while he did so, he was already outside and with his hands spread, couple threads suddenly burst out of his fingertips and all the men in Hazmat suits fell on the ground with ropes made of his threads tying them down.

"How did you get caught?" Doflamingo asked while he helped Matilda stand.

"They've got hostages, they know about my mind control so they scattered their men around the world and each of them held 10 hostages of different ages and nationalities. I can't reach them so I have no choice but to surrender to them in the meantime and wait for you." Matilda looked down on the ground and sadly said.

Doflamingo clenched his fists as he still smiled under the anger and veins appearing on his forehead.

"These Hydras seemed to be getting smarter and smarter." Doflamingo muttered under his breath as he clenched his fist and all the ropes in the men in Hazmat suits suddenly tightened.

"Arrgggh I-If you kill us, they will die! They're watching you!" Doflamingo could feel the smirk under the man's hazmat helmet which made his anger rise.

Doflamingo closed his eyes as his Observational Haki reached its peak and the entire city of where he is in was covered by his Observational Haki.

'3 snipers 500 kilometers on the West, South and East.' Doflamingo said to himself inside his mind and he motioned his clones that were hiding around to immediately portal theirselves in the positions of the snipers.

***

(West Sniper PoV)

"He's not moving. Looks like he's under our hold." The West Sniper reported through the radio as he prepared himself to leave as he knew that his fellow Hydra men would arrive in that location soon and put Doflamingo down for good.

"You guys seem to be having fun."

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him and without hesitation, he unstrapped his pistol and unleashed all of its bullets until it was no more.

"....You missed." Under the smoke on the barrel of the gun, Doflamingo appeared on his vision with his finger on a finger gun pose.

"Bang."

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[The next chapter is the End of Hydra Arc]

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

6