Ch. 93 – End of Hydra (Final)
221 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh right, I heard that an intruder trespassed in the Triskelion, right? Have you apprehended whoever it is?" During their conversation, Pierce seemed to have remembered something and inquired Fury about it.

"You don't have to worry about it. We've already apprehended him. How about we call the Council to approve the Insight Project? After hearing about it, I think it is the best way for Hydra to assume its position as the ruler of the world." Fury answered his question before deliberately changing the subject after that.

"Hmmm. You're right, it'll be better if we have the approval and the funds of the Council. That way, we could hasten the plan." Pierce smiled happily and said to himself. He must tell Dr. Arnim Zola about this first.

"Let's go to the meeting room. I'll contact them on our way there." Fury nodded his head and said as he walked out of the room followed by Pierce.

On their way there, they met a few 'Agents' that greeted them before walking on their way.

Pierce smiled kindly and greeted them back before eventually arriving in the meeting room along with Fury.

"The agents seem to be fewer than usual." Pierce confusedly stated as it only took Fury a second to conjure up a reasonable reason.

"After Tony disappeared in Afghanistan, I sent almost all my best agents to find him and so far, they picked up some traces but always met with a dead end." Fury said so casually as if he didn't think of this reason on the spot. There's a reason why he's sometimes called the best spy there is.

"Yes, I've heard." Pierce nodded his head sadly. To be honest, he too, didn't expect that Tony would be kidnapped, so he also arranged for some of his agents to help look for him. After all, Tony Stark is a genius and he can't give up a genius that easily. His father may be one of the founders of Shield and the reason why Hydra lost, but you can't put the father's fault to his son, right?

Tony Stark provides them the best firearms and weapons in the world.

"Good morning gentlemen." A hologram then appeared in one of the chairs on the oval table.

The hologram shapes an average Chinese looking man wearing a suit and tie.

"Good Morning, Mr. Yen, I hope you will kindly wait with us for the other council members." Fury greeted the Chinese council member with a smile. However, inside him, he was cursing the man as he knows that every council member is nothing but a bunch of greedy assholes.

"Mind telling me what this meeting is all about?" Mr. Yen asked them.

"I prefer to say it when the rest arrives." Fury said, which made Pierce raise his eye brow but ignored it as he too, also wants the rest to arrive so he could explain it in one time instead of telling them one by one.

As minutes passed, the rest had finally arrived and being the first one to arrive, Yen has obviously lost his patience by now and if Fury won't start the meeting, he might burst out at this time.

"Let's start the meeting, folks." Pierce took the initiative to start the meeting as he was excited to get the support of the Council and not to mention, Fury's support.

Just when the Council was about to sigh in relief, Fury suddenly came behind Pierce silently and used a small looking device to immediately render Pierce's movements, making him fall on the ground, leaving only his conscious senses to see, hear, feel, smell and taste what is happening around him.

"Director Fury! What is the meaning of this?" The first one to react was Pamela Hawley, a council member from England.

"Calm down, everyone. Let me explain." Fury calms them down as he notices the confused and enraged look on Pierce's face.

"I want you all to hear this first." Fury said before taking out a recording device behind his black coat and placing it down on the table as it played.

***

"Pierce..." After hearing the recording, all the council members turned to look at Pierce in shock as Pierce, whose senses are already returning by now, was strapped to a chair by Fury.

"I didn't expect this." Yen was greatly shocked.

"I know this sounds bad and all but you don't have to worry, as of now, me and my partner are doing our best to ensure the citizens' safety and to also make sure that no one gets harm and this event won't be released publicly." Fury said to them, making them sigh in relief but at the same time, question him.

"Why do you even tell us about this if you can do it on your own?" Yen complained slightly as this meeting is the reason why he was blue-balled this morning. Just when things are about to get excited with his wife, he suddenly receives an emergency meeting from Fury directly, so he immediately rushed to prepare the hologram, leaving him and his wife in high arousal.

Fury doesn't know how to respond to this question as he wanted to smash this man's head just because of his question. He obviously called them about this so that he won't be impeached or accused of apprehending a member of the security council without asking for their permission or evidence.

"Please know that I cannot apprehend Pierce without your permission as he is part of the World Security Council so I obviously have to present the evidence right in front of you." Fury calmly explained, trying his best not to unholster his pistol right here, right now to shoot this guy's ass off.

"You did a great job. I agree in apprehending Pierce, effective immediately. And don't forget to make sure that none of the Hydra's get out of here alive. I myself have experienced the horrors of Hydra." Pamela Hawley was the first one to agree.

"Thank you for that." Fury grinned happily as the rest also followed and agreed to apprehend Pierce and put him into trials.

However, Doflamingo's plan is far from that as he knew that if you cut one head, two more will grow. So, he would personally like to kill all the existing Hydra members, so the pollution in the air would be less from that moment.

"I'll immediately do everything I can." As the Director of Shield, Fury was the most infuriated that the Hydra has long been operating under his nose, and this time, he wanted to cut the Hydra from his hall of shame.

As the council members left one by one, Pierce was finally back to normal and he could now talk normally.

"I didn't expect this Fury. You got me..." Pierce said with a hint of anger on his tone as Fury raised his head high and said.

"You also got me at first. But it looks like I got the last laugh." Fury then poured himself a wine before drinking it after speaking.

"You're wrong Fury. You cut one head two more shall gr-." Just when Pierce was about to recite the Hydra's infamous catchphrase, his head suddenly fell on the table, killing him with a shock look on his face, not knowing how or when he was killed.

"Sorry 'bout that. I kinda hate bugs." Doflamingo then appeared behind Pierce's decapitated body with a long katana on his hand.

"You killed him! This wasn't on the plan!" Fury scratched the back of his head as he yelled at Doflamingo.

"You're wrong. If I didn't kill him, he would kill himself." Doflamingo waved his finger at Fury before taking out a small tooth from Pierce's mouth that contained a small bag attached on the back of the tooth.

"You could've stopped him from doing so." Fury said.

"Meh, I still prefer for him to be dead. I'm sure you can handle this mess by now, right? After all, you're the best spy in the world." Doflamingo didn't forget to mock him before leaving the meeting room, leaving Fury alone with a decapitated head and a body missing a head.

"For the love of Christ, give me a break."

***

After leaving the meeting room, Doflamingo received a call from Matilda, saying that she has succeeded in trapping Dr. Arnim Zola on his own servers. Which means that he won't be able to access anything outside of his servers. So, he's basically like in a prison by now.

Just when Matilda was asking for him what to do to Arnim Zola, Doflamingo seemed to remember a certain A.I in one of the movies that he used to watch. 

This A.I isn't just any normal A.I, but an Artificial Life that has developed and became something higher than just an Artificial Intelligence.

The Red Queen.

After this, he immediately instructed Matilda to clear out Arnim Zola's data, leaving only his algorithm and his server capacity. 

Because Doflamingo was thinking of letting Alice absorb Arnim Zola, further improving her A.I capabilities and if things go right, then he might have an Ultron up in his sleeve that wouldn't threaten humanity, but instead, will be under his full control.

When Matilda heard this, she contemplated for a few minutes before agreeing and saying that this is a good idea but it might take some time to reboot Zola's data and servers, to make sure that his way of thinking won't influence Alice's, once she combines the two.

After hanging up the call, Doflamingo arrived at the hallway where he saw the Agents, almost stirring awake.

The first one to wake up was Agent Coulson.

"Wha-? What happened?" Coulson tried to scratch his head but found it unable to do so as he's tied to a rope that seems to be more tighter than a virgin's pussy.

"Top of the morning to you all. My name is Jackse- ehem, It's me, Donquixote Doflamingo." 

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8