Ch. 96 – Thor
204 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Doflamingo arrived in New Mexico, Thor was wandering around the town as he looked at the unfamiliar structures and vehicles around him.

"You! What realm is this?" Thor grabbed a man passing by him and asked, making the man stutter in fear.

"W-what the fuck, man? Get off me!" The man then pushed Thor, making him step back a little and release his grip on the man's collar as the man makes a run for it.

"Come back here, mortal! You shall not run away from the mighty Thor! Not even my enemies!" Thor yelled on the top of his lungs, garnering attention from the public people around him.

"What?" Noticing the odd looks he is getting, Thor felt like he was being humiliated by the stares, so he asked.

The onlookers immediately swayed their eyes away from him and continued walking, as if ignoring his existence.

"Where am I?" Thor wandered to himself as he roamed around the area and found some very unusual things.

First is, the moving vehicles. Although they seem similar to a carriage, except that these vehicles are moving without a horse.

"Am I in Midgard?" Thor asked himself as he saw that almost everyone in this place is a human, which he is familiar with because he used to visit Midgard a few hundred years ago.

"Sir, can you please state your name?" Suddenly, a police officer walks behind him and asks.

"My name? My name is Thor Odinson, kin- Prince of Asgard!" Thor introduced himself in a high voice, making the police officer try to calm him down.

"Sir, please calm down. I've received reports that a man in plain shirt is causing public disturbance, I would just like to remind you to not harass the people, okay?" The police officer said.

"Harass? I'm the mighty Thor! You have no right to say that to me!" Thor then turned to him in anger and walked towards him.

"Sir! Please step back, I'm warning you!" Thor's sudden movement alerted the police officer, making him hold his unholster the stun gun on the waist.

"I said, I'm Tho-!" Thor didn't know that the police officer in front of him had identified him as an assailant, and having no knowledge about the laws in Midgard, Thor didn't listen to the police officer's words and continued marching towards him.

"On the ground!" The police officer tried to give him one last warning by yelling at him, hoping that this yell would wake him up. Not only that, the shout has also gathered quite an attention, so they started fishing out their phones from their pockets before taking a video on the happening.

Seeing that Thor won't really stop, the police officer sighed and pulled the trigger of the stun gun, incapacitating Thor as he fell on the ground while his body twitched and convulsed.

"I need some backup here to help me take this person to the station." The police officer then turned around and talked on the walkie talkie, asking for assistance as Thor is much bigger than him and he can't lift the guy up without worrying about Thor waking up and assaulting him.

As he received a positive response, the police officer expressed his gratitude before turning back around so he could stay on guard in case Thor wakes up and escapes.

"What the fuck?" However, the moment he laid his eyes on Thor, all he saw was a dusty ground with no blonde haired guy to be found.

"Shit! He has escaped!" The police officer slapped his forehead and tried to ask the citizens around if they saw how Thor escaped.

However, all of their responses were similar to each other. Which is, that they unconsciously lost their focus on Thor and before they knew it, Thor was already gone.

"I'm so dead." The police officer whispered to himself in a tired expression.

***

"I didn't expect Thor would be electrocuted even without Jane or Darcy being here." Doflamingo whistled to himself as on his shoulders is the unconscious Thor.

'Is it really Thor's fate to be electrocuted by other people?' Doflamingo felt like laughing to himself but refrained from doing so as it might wake the 'mighty' Thor up.

After opening a portal back to Sanctuary, exactly at the medical room. Doflamingo placed Thor on the bed before going back to New Mexico, as he intended to clear up Thor's name. After all, Thor would soon become a hero in Midgard and he can't have him having a negative reputation among the citizens in New Mexico.

***

"Where am I?" Thor's eyes opened as he wondered and looked around. Seeing an unfamiliar room, Thor thought that the police officer had kidnapped him.

"The audacity!" Thor yelled on the top of his lungs as he pushed the quilt away and tried to leave by the front door.

"Looks like the mighty prince is awake." Suddenly, Thor heard a voice from behind him.

"Who are you?" Thor turned around and saw a very tall blonde haired man sitting on the couch. In fact, he is so tall that it made Thor look like a midget even though he's just sitting.

"Welcome to Midgard, prince Thor." Doflamingo stood up, as Thor had to raise his head just to stare at Doflamingo right in his eyes.

"Hah! Looks like Midgardians still remember me. Tell me your name, mortal and as the prince of Asgard, I shall reward you for helping me out." Thor proudly said.

"Reward, huh? Be careful what you say, prince of Asgard. Who knows that I will take advantage of your word to do something bad." Doflamingo said with a grin on his face.

"Haha! You helped me, though. That means that you're a good guy, easy as that." Thor replied, which made Doflamingo almost fall on the ground on how dumb Thor is.

Just because someone helped you, you already deem him as a good guy?!

'There's seriously something wrong with this guy's brain. But oh well, I might as well take the opportunity presented in front of me, only a dumb person would refuse it.' Doflamingo then shrugs his shoulders and says.

"Fine, I'll help you out. However, I can't help you with your problem with your banishment. At most, I could only help you settle in Midgard and take care of your needs until your banishment lifts up." Doflamingo said, which earned him a nod from Thor.

"A help is a help. Mark my words, your service would be rewarded greatly!" Thor nodded his head gratefully, ignoring the fact that Doflamingo knows about his banishment despite not telling about it.

Just like what Doflamingo promised, Doflamingo gave Thor a residence and assigned someone to take care of his needs.

Meanwhile, Thor was absorbing the knowledge about Midgard and he was fascinated by the Midgard entertainments, especially the game, Minecraft, as he was so hooked into it that he played for almost 2 days straight without bothering to eat or take a shower.

It wasn't until that Doflamingo told him that he found the location of his hammer, which made Thor excitedly leave the poor chair that he had been sitting on for 2 days and begged Doflamingo to take him to the location.

Of course, Doflamingo did take him to the location.

"What's this?" Thor wondered in surprise as the location of where his hammer is supposed to be is surrounded by weird structures and people wandering around.

"As you can see, the SHIELD has found out about it and now, they surrounded it and kept people from approaching it." Doflamingo said before continuing.

"I have a certain authority over Shield so, how about I help you enter and get your hammer without a hitch." Doflamingo said as he saw that Thor was already preparing to run off and intrude the facility like a normal person.

"Okay." Thor nodded his head. Luckily, Doflamingo told him in time or else he would really intrude the facility and wreak havoc to anyone who dares to stop him from reuniting with his lovely hammer.

Doflamingo and Thor then came down from the cliff and were met with agents stopping them.

"This is a government facility, you shall not pass. I advise you to please step back." An agent said to them.

"Call Coulson. Tell him that, Doflamingo is here." With just two words,the agent stopped in his tracks as he was shocked that someone knew Coulson.

Thinking that Doflamingo is probably some kind of secret government official or agent, the agent called Agent Coulson from his walkie-talkie.

After mentioning Doflamingo's name. Coulson immediately ordered him to let them in while Coulson himself would arrive shortly.

"This way please." The agent's attitude took a 360 turn and immediately became respectful.

'This is the power of having connections. It doesn't feel that bad.' Doflamingo said to himself as he prompted Thor to follow him inside.

Once they got in, they met Coulson who immediately smiled and welcomed them.

"What do I owe the presence of the Joker?" Coulson calmly asked.

"The man behind me is Thor." Doflamingo first introduced Thor from his side.

"Hello Thor. I'm Coulson." Coulson offered his hand for a handshake as Thor just pushed him aside and said.

"I have no time to make friends, Mjolnir needs me." Thor then kept on marching on as Coulson and the other agents were about to intercept him when Doflamingo stopped them.

"Let him."

***

Soon, Thor arrived at the hammer's location without any troubles, and behold. The mighty Mjolnir.

"Mjolnir!" Thor happily smiled to himself as he approached Mjolnir and caressed it slowly before holding the handle and then...

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

10