Ch. 116 – Apocalypse (2)
167 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when Doflamingo was about to step in, Scott entered the battlefield and released his pent up anger on Apocalypse, for getting his brother killed.

*Ziimmmm!!!*

Red scarlet beams traveled across the air as it hit its target, which is Apocalypse.

However, unlike what he expected, the red scarlet beams just bounched off his body, back to Scott.

"Scott!" Seeing that her friend is in danger, Jean didn't hesitate to make a telekinetic barrier to block the reflected beams, which succeeded.

"All of your attacks have no effect on me! You are fighting a God! Mere ants don't fight a god! They revere him!" Apocalypse confidently said as suddenly, the surroundings slowed down as Quicksilver slowly walked in front of him.

Tilting his head while looking at the ugly face in front of him, Quicksilver clenched his fists and smacked Apocalypse's jaw.

However, due to Apocalypse's indestructible body, instead of throwing him back due to the force of the punch, it just broke Quicksilver's hand.

*Crack!*

"Arrggghh." Quicksilver yelled in pain as he held his broken hand. While his screams of pain gathered the attention of the nearby people.

Meanwhile, Doflamingo slapped his forehead. Didn't Quicksilver see how even Scott's beams didn't work? Then obviously, his punch wouldn't work no matter how fast it is.

Just when Apocalypse is about to finish him off, he suddenly feels a little bit dizzy until his movement comes to a halt.

When Doflamingo saw this, he unconsciously turned his eyes to Charles and his guess was right as Charles is touching his temples while closing his eyes, seems to be focusing on something.

When Doflamingo saw this, he decided to take this chance to steal the ring on Apocalypse's fingers.

At the same time, he was wondering how Apocalypse acquired the ring and not only that but also wore it.

Perhaps he's not that special after all. Does that mean his rings could be stolen and used by somebody else?

Thinking of this, Doflamingo decided to ask Truth about this matter.

[Already yours, The ring is. Recognize you, the ring has already. Stolen by others, it cannot be.] As Truth spoke these words, Doflamingo sighed in relief while at the same time he was wondering why does Truth speak like Master Yoda?

Perhaps, the wise people have the weirdest tendencies.

'Wait, doesn't that mean I wouldn't be able to steal the ring from Apocalypse?' Thinking of this, Doflamingo thought that he would have to kill Apocalypse just to get his ring back.

[Worry, don't. Recognized him, the ring has not. Someone's permission, it needs a particular.]

Just when Doflamingo received his answer from Truth, Apocalypse suddenly moved, probably successfully defeating Charles in a mind battle.

"ARRRGGHHH!" True to is guesses, Doflamingo could hear the painstaking yell of Charles from his position.

Just when Apocalypse opens his eyes, he is met with Doflamingo's face.

"Who are you, young one?" Apocalypse raised a question.

"I won't tell a dead man my name. I'm afraid you might tell Lucifer about me." Doflamingo shook his head and disagreed, earning him the anger of Apocalypse.

Apocalypse then clenched his fist as the ground was manipulated by him, forming a long tendril made of dust.

However, Doflamingo has long foresaw this, so he snapped his fingers, making Apocalypse lose his control over the tendril.

"Incredible." Apocalypse muttered before continuing but this time, he raised his voice just for Doflamingo to hear.

"Join me, I will make you one of my horsemen. From what I can see, they're useless." Apocalypse said with disgust as he glanced at the bloodied body of Angel.

"No thanks. Unless you're giving up that ring." Doflamingo said while pointing at the ring on Apocalypse's finger.

"Never!" It didn't take him long to get angry when he realized that Doflamingo was thinking of stealing his ring. The ring that has been with him for many years.

This ring has given him a nigh-invulnerable body that he could even swim in the lava and bask in the sun without getting burned.

"Alright, then the deal is off." Doflamingo said while shrugging his shoulders before launching a devastating blow towards his torso.

"Hmph!" However, Apocalypse was confident in his durability that he didn't even think of dodging the punch, thinking that it would just be the same as the others.

However, unknown to him, just a few inches away from his torso, Doflamingo's fist was then covered in Armament Haki.

Of course, Apocalypse didn't notice this and even if he did, it would be too late for him to dodge.

*BOOOM!*

Apocalypse's confident expression broke down and turned into a painful expression as he realized that he was blown away by the punch that he thought he could take on.

*Bam!* x3

Apocalypse collided with many structures before colliding with the structure that stopped his momentum.

"H-How?" Apocalypse muttered while clenching his torso. Although the pain quickly subsided and whatever injury he got was quickly healed thanks to his healing powers, the pain was still lingering in his mind. It's been years since he was last injured.

"It's a secret." Doflamingo grinned while making a shush gesture.

Of course, Apocalypse didn't take lightly off this, in fact, it just increased his anger.

"Die, mortal!" Apocalypse shouted before manipulating the entire field and used them to attack Doflamingo.

However, Doflamingo was like a man who could see the future as he kept dodging all the attacks and at one time, he even yawned and stretched his arms, as if he was bored. Though it is obviously a provocation towards Apocalypse.

"You have successfully angered me, mortal. Now, face your death!" Apocalypse said before manipulating the dusts on the ground right at Doflamingo's feet, encasing his entire leg.

Doflamingo didn't even show any resistance, making Apocalypse smile in victory.

Though it fell short when he was just about to throw a full force punch on Doflamingo, he suddenly sensed that he could no longer move. No, it is more appropriate to say that he lost his control over his body. It's like someone just possessed him.

Turning his eyes on Doflamingo, Apocalypse knew that whatever this is that is happening to him, it must be related to his foe.

"It's just a simple trick." Doflamingo shrugged his shoulders while behind him, his fingers were moving all over the place.

"W-what is happening?" As much as Apocalypse wanted to resist, however he seemed to be powerless when it comes to this weird force that is controlling his body.

*Bam!* x20

In the eyes of everyone, Apocalypse started punching himself.

While everyone's attention was on Apocalypse, Charles's attention was on Doflamingo and when he saw his hand behind his back, Charles suddenly had a premonition.

"He's controlling his body." Charles muttered to himself.

Back to the fight, Apocalypse can't handle this humiliation anymore, so he immediately bursts out of strength including his mental strength.

"Enough!" At the same time, the string that is attached to his spine was disintegrated into nothingness.

"Oof." Doflamingo suddenly clenched his head as he felt that his defenses were broken by Apocalypse but thankfully, he's not that strong yet to break the rest of the mental shields. In fact, he only managed to break at least one out of ten mental shields.

"Okay, that was unexpected." Doflamingo muttered as Apocalypse suddenly started flying in the air like some kind of God.

"Enough games! You shall feel my true power!" Apocalypse's voice started getting heavier and heavier, while at the same time his size also increased as the entire surroundings were floating above the ground.

Even Doflamingo felt a little bit of pressure.

As for the Mutants? They've long been feeling the strong pressure and were all sweating profusely, except for Hela who is surprisingly standing her ground.

As of now, Doflamingo is standing in front of a 15 ft tall giant, who is looking down at him in disgust.

"Is that it? It's quite weak for someone who claims to be a god, don't you think?" Doflamingo smirked before unleashing his Conqueror's Haki.

"W-what is this?" Apocalypse could feel the strain as it was making him lose his control over his surroundings.

Meanwhile, Doflamingo smirked and released his true height size while at the same time, he used the Asgardian Magic, size Magic to increase his own height. Though it doesn't technically increase his strength in any way. It's just a show of intimidation.

He soon grew so tall that he surpassed Apocalypse's size and stood at 20 ft tall.

This time, it was Doflamingo's turn to look down on Apocalypse.

He smirked at him and said.

"You're gonna need more than that." Doflamingo said before stretching his leg back and kicked Apocalypse.

This time, his Armament Haki is already coated on his entire leg and it didn't take long for it to come in contact on his face.

*Boom!*

Apocalypse's whole body was once again thrown away while Doflamingo put his steaming leg back down on the ground.

He was tempted to use either Ryou or Rokuogan to finish him off but Doflamingo wanted to see how far Apocalypses durability can go.

"It's like a battle of the gods." Quicksilver muttered in both fear and relief. Fear, because of the strength that was shown by both of them while at the same time, he was relieved that Doflamingo was on their side.

"Get up, fake God!" Doflamingo said while finally deciding to use his String ability. But instead of using it to attack, Doflamingo conjured two clones by his side and each had the same size as him.

"Okay, that shit is just too broken. Can somebody please nerf this man?" Quicksilver complained to himself however he didn't dare to speak out loud in fear that Doflamingo might hear him. Unfortunately for him, Doflamingo could hear every word he said but because it's not that harmful, he just chose to ignore it.

'I should probably finish this quickly. Him, wearing the ring that should be mine leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's like seeing your wife in the embrace of another man.' Doflamingo said to himself.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

7