Ch. 125 – Improvements
166 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'll leave you to him. Just call me on what you have decided to do with him." Doflamingo threw Rick on the ground and said before scurrying off on the same portal that he went in.

"It's....Brutal." Thomas covered his mouth in surprise and fear.

"Is...Is he really our son?" He continued as he looked down on Miranda's father, Rick whose face was full of blood and his mouth looked like it was bandages several times, making his mouth a full mummy.

"Harghh...Harghh." Rick tried to speak however, it just spurted more blood on his bandage, so Miranda immediately warned him.

"Don't speak!"

***

"Well, that settles it. I can't believe I enjoyed that. Is this how Jigsaw felt when he watched his victims succumb into his torture." Doflamingo said to himself with a grin on his face before entering his office where Tony was sitting on the couch.

"Out of every person in this world, you're the first one to make me wait for a full hour!" When Tony heard the door opening and saw him, he immediately stood up and complained in a playful way.

"I guess I'm one of a kind." Doflamingo just shrugged his shoulders and replied.

"So, when do we start?" Tony looked at his watch and asked.

"Now." Doflamingo answered before a portal opened up behind him.

"You know, when Matilda first told me that you could create portals whenever and whenever you wanted, I thought she was lying or something." Tony looked amazed at the portal.

Doflamingo didn't reply and went inside, followed by Tony.

***

"These two here will be helping you in building the machine." Doflamingo said while pointing at Bruce Banner and Richard Parker.

"Is that Bruce Banner? A renowned scientist, physicist, and medical doctor with seven Ph.D.s?" Tony looked very impressed when he mentioned Bruce's achievements.

"Yeah and look at where it brought me. It brought me a monster." Bruce heard Tony's comments about him so he replied with a negative one.

"A monster? Is he talking about the Hulk? I heard it from Fury." Tony said, making Bruce shift himself uncomfortably.

"Well, it's been a few months since Hulk disappeared." Bruce Banner said.

"Are we just gonna talk or are we gonna build the machine." Richard Parker interrupted and said.

"Well boys. Let's get our job done." Tony raised his hands and confidently said

"I'll be going now, I still have other matters to take care of." Doflamingo waved them goodbye before leaving. As for the other matter? He actually received a report this morning that Phastos asked for a leave as he has some family matters to take care of.

He got curious so he's gonna send some ninjas to locate each Eternal and watch over them as he's afraid that the events of the Eternals might have been affected by the Butterfly Effect so he's just making sure.

***

"You called us, Kami-sama?" Ryuma and the rest of the Cipher Pol, immediately kneeled in front of him the moment he arrived at their headquarters.

"Check these guys for me and monitor their every movement. If you see anything out of the ordinary, call me immediately, understand? Here's their locations." Doflamingo immediately issued an order while passing a folder to Ryuma.

"We will do it, Kami-sama!" They all nodded their heads at the same time before disappearing in their place.

"They're improving." Doflamingo could tell that their speed is much faster than before.

"Ok, what's next." Doflamingo sighed and said to himself as he tried to think of the things that he should do.

The Risus Company is doing very well, in fact, it has become a behemoth when it comes to the gaming industry as he is even the creator of Twitch, which has become the largest streaming platform in the entire gaming industry.

Many famous YouTubers have also tried out on streaming and he could tell that they became the reason why it became more famous amongst gamers.

You see, Twitch wasn't that famous back in his world during around 2000 to 2014, and that's because Twitch was founded in 2011 while here, the Risus Company founded Twitch in 2009, making Game Streaming as famous as being a YouTuber.

Putting the streaming aside. Minecraft isn't the only one that became so famous in Risus Company. Counter Strike, World of Warcraft and League of Legends has brought the Risus Company to higher heights.

Doflamingo was also thinking of investing in the Mobile Gaming industry. However, Iphone hasn't even invented Iphone 6 yet, so mobile games such as Mobile Legends, Genshin Impact and many games like that can't be put on Mobiles yet. So, either Doflamingo makes his own SmartPhone company or he would have to wait for the Mobile Phones to have the bigger and better specs.

Doflamingo would have to decide on this later on.

Anyways, just because Smart Phones can't handle big games doesn't mean Doflamingo will avoid the Mobile Gaming business, he has already submitted several projects to the company about the Mobile Games that he's been thinking of.

First is the legendary, Candy Crush!

One of the Legends! Followed by Temple Run and Subway Surfers.

There are so many games such as Zombie Tsunami, Angry Birds and many more.

However, if Doflamingo submitted such games all at the same time, he's afraid that the game developing department might get exhausted, especially since Phastos has taken his indefinite time for leave, so he'll be a good boss and take it slowly.

Now that his businesses are settled, it's time for his own self improvement.

"Let's go to the training room." Doflamingo muttered to himself before a portal opens up below him, automatically making him fall along with the chair that he's sitting on.

After landing on the ground in the training room.

Doflamingo could see all kinds of equipment that may look ordinary at first. However, if you look closely, there are several runes attached to it.

The first one is the lifting area, however, unlike the gyms where it has several dumbbells with each having different weight, in the lifting area, there are only 3 different kinds of lifting equipment.

Dumbbells, Barbells, and Kettlebells.

Now, the unique thing among them is that the rune attached to them has the ability to double its weight every 5 seconds.

It will continue to double itself until Doflamingo drops it back on the ground. It has a limit of 100,000 tons or 90,718,474 kg, which is as heavy as a Cargo Ship with cargos.

"Alright, let's do this. Normally, I could just ask the Ring of Truth about where my limits are but it's more exciting and exhilarating if I do it manually. And besides, I shouldn't let myself be accustomed to always asking the Ring of Truth about unnecessary questions." Doflamingo said to himself as he walked forward and lifted a dumbbell with one hand.

The dumbbell weighs 200 kg and since it doubles itself for every 5 seconds. It will reach around 90 million kg in 90 to 95 seconds.

And now, it has been 40 seconds and Doflamingo could already feel the strain on his arm. Just to inform you, the dumbbell is already at 51,200 kg and it's still rising and when the time finally reaches 60 seconds, Doflamingo finally can't hold himself anymore and dropped the dumbbell on the ground.

Luckily, before it reaches the ground, the weight has already reset itself back to 200 kg.

"Ahh fuck, I almost reached 1,000 tons. I'm impressed I even reached that high. As far as I remember, I could only lift around 100 tons and now, I could reach 1,000 tons? Heh, talk about improvement." Doflamingo said to himself as he catches his breath.

"Perhaps, it is because of this." Doflamingo then caressed the Ring of Power on his hand. He received this from Apocalypse and he can't believe that it helped him reach 1,000 tons in strength.

"Wait, does that mean Apocalypse has been holding back during our fight? Why didn't he use his full strength then?" Doflamingo started raising questions that he decided to ask the Ring of Truth about.

[To maximize someone's body and soul to its full potential, Ring of Power has the ability. Which is why his strength isn't that strong, Apocalypse body potential is merely weak.]

After hearing the Ring of Truth's answer, Doflamingo nodded his head in understanding.

"That means that my body potential is so high that my maximum strength is 1,000 tons which is already a ton but considering that I'm in the Marvel world, I'm still considered an ant here." Doflamingo said negatively.

[Understood me, You must have not. Not to maximize your strength, I said that it maximizes your potential.]

"Does that mean that I could still increase my strength?" Doflamingo beamed up as he asked excitedly.

[Yes. Increasing your strength will be very easy, However since your potential has been maximized.]

"I'm getting confused at what you're saying. Can you please speak normally? Like how I speak?" Doflamingo's excitement dwindled a little as his understanding of Truth is very low.

[Understood. Proceeding to change now.]

"Wait, you could've done that the whole time!?" Doflamingo yelled in exasperation.

[You didn't ask.]

"You!!" Doflamingo almost grabbed the ring and threw it on the Atlantic ocean however, he immediately refrained himself from doing so. He's better than this.

"Okay, so I could still increase my strength, good. Let's test my speed next." Doflamingo calmed himself down before proceeding on the next text.

In front of him lies a majestic looking treadmill.

Obviously, it has also been enhanced by rune so it could make him run as fast as the speed of light. Though it will be impossible unless he has the Speed Force or something similar.

"Okay, let's do this."

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8